Conquer Club

alterbeast & rollthedicegambl[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

alterbeast & rollthedicegambl[cleared]es

Postby mccallan25 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 am

Accused:

alterbeast
rollthedicegambl

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis or secret diplomacy

I'm also throwing in ratings abuse by Alterbeast! Take a look at the ratings he leaves for the games he gets beat in. What a sore loser this one is.

Game number(s):

Game 12622230

Comments: Three back to back game plays in a non-sequential game. They also even log off at the same time! This is the only game they have ever played together. So run the IP and lets find out this one. At the very least it's two people sharing a computer and collaborating. When you look at how fast one plays after another in round 3 shows 27 seconds...too fast for one to log off and the other person to log on. He's playing in separate windows or browsers. When you look at the times they logged off below you see they logged off at the same time after playing round 3. if they were not the same person alterbeast would show a different log off time by at least a minute.

2013-04-13 09:26:24 - alterbeast ended the turn and got spoils
2013-04-13 09:26:51 - rollthedicegambl received 4 troops for holding ?

Below shows the time they even log off together.

rollthedicegambl Rank: CorporalScore:1127Games:289 completed, 63 (22%) won | Find all games with rollthedicegamblAttendance:96% of turns takenRating: 4.5 | View rollthedicegambl's ratingsLuck:View rollthedicegambl's dice statsCountry: United States
Groups:
Friend/Foe:
CONTACT ROLLTHEDICEGAMBL
PM:Send private messageGive premium
USER STATISTICS
Joined:Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pmLast visited:Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 am

Username:alterbeast Rank: LieutenantScore:1701Games:1051 completed, 341 (32%) won | Find all games with alterbeastAttendance:97% of turns takenRating: 4.6 | View alterbeast's ratingsLuck:View alterbeast's dice statsCountry: United States
Groups:
Friend/Foe:
CONTACT ALTERBEAST
PM:Send private messageGive premium
USER STATISTICS
Joined:Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:03 pmLast visited:Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 am
Corporal 1st Class mccallan25

Re: alterbeast & rollthedicegambl

Postby mccallan25 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I could be very well wrong. Doing the math though the odds are roughly 679 to 1 of the turns being taken like this in a 3 round game so far. I'm not even going to get into the above last visited time being the same. Of course they have been notified and have changed their behavior. So let's see the IP result. I look back now and am starting to have my doubts.

Re: alterbeast & rollthedicegambl[pending]es

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:20 pm

It really looks like you are throwing things against the wall and hope something sticks. I will start off by saying they are CLEARED of being multi's.

Give some details about the secret diplomacy and about 5 examples of the ratings abuse and why the ratings is abuse. Don't just say look at his ratings left page.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mccallan25 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 am

Those of us in the game foe'd them and quickly took them out. We definitely disagree on ratings abuse it appears. 29 one stars he gave for 43 people. 7 people 2 stars. Not to mention when you look at who he actually gave one stars to didn't say anything or do any thing in the game except beat him or be in a game that he was beaten.

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

mccallan25 wrote:Those of us in the game foe'd them and quickly took them out. We definitely disagree on ratings abuse it appears. 29 one stars he gave for 43 people. 7 people 2 stars. Not to mention when you look at who he actually gave one stars to didn't say anything or do any thing in the game except beat him or be in a game that he was beaten.

You have accused someone of secret diplomacy and the only evidence you give is they play their turns in three rounds right after each other. I don't see the diplomacy by the accused. The part I high lighted from your last post makes me ask, are you admitting to diplomacy that isn't in the game chat? CLEARED of secret diplomacy.

As far as throwing in ratings abuse I asked you to provide 5 ratings that are abusive and why. All you did was say how many all 1's he gave.

Like I said it looks like you are throwing poop on the wall to see how much sticks. Nothing has stuck.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: alterbeast & rollthedicegambl[cleared]es

Postby mccallan25 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 am

I play with a group of men and women I have known for many years now. I did point out to the others in the game what was clearly going on and they obviously agreed since the offenders were promptly taken out. Surely you have the ability to read our private messages and see there was no collusion. If you can't I would be more than happy to forward it to you.

As far as rating abuse. It's pretty amazing that if your beaten in a game over and over and you then turn around and give anyone and everyone that beats you the lowest score possible that is not considered abuse.

I would like to hear what the odds are for 2 people in a 6 person game to play back to back turns three times in a row with in minutes of each other. Done the math yet? When you finally do you will see I am more likely to get struck by lightening.

Re: alterbeast & rollthedicegambl[cleared]es

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 pm

mccallan25 wrote:I play with a group of men and women I have known for many years now. I did point out to the others in the game what was clearly going on and they obviously agreed since the offenders were promptly taken out. Surely you have the ability to read our private messages and see there was no collusion. If you can't I would be more than happy to forward it to you.

No I do not have the ability to read your PM's. You admit that you know these people so you could communicate in other ways other than PM. So you know them in real life outside of CC? The part in red makes it sound like you might have talked to each other.

Your only evidence is the times they take their turns.

mccallan25 wrote:As far as rating abuse. It's pretty amazing that if your beaten in a game over and over and you then turn around and give anyone and everyone that beats you the lowest score possible that is not considered abuse.

Again do some digging and give me the ratings that are abuse.

mccallan25 wrote:I would like to hear what the odds are for 2 people in a 6 person game to play back to back turns three times in a row with in minutes of each other. Done the math yet? When you finally do you will see I am more likely to get struck by lightening.

I don't need to do the math because the answer doesn't matter. As far being struck by lightening I hope your insurance covers that.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports