Conquer Club

Lottery Conquer Credits

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Lottery Conquer Credits

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:48 pm

An idea to popularize whole CC and Conquer Credits!

Every week winning numbers are posted in advance!

Every game number ending on a single number (5 for example), if you win it, you get 5 Conquer Credits
Every game number ending on a two numbers (26 for example), if you win it, you get 20 Conquer Credits
Every game number ending on a three numbers (543 for example), if you win it, you get 50 Conquer Credits
Every game number ending on a four numbers (2543 for example), if you win it, you get 100 Conquer Credits

So for example, numbers posted on the site are 5, 23, 687

If your game number ends in 687, and you win a game, you gain 50 Conquer Credits! (if it is quads, all of people gain 50 credits!)

That way, more games will be created, more games will be played, and some in-game currency could be established (especially if you can buy premium with Credits)
Captain dakky21

Re: Lottery Conquer Credits

Postby greenoaks on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 am

i see this as a money losing exercise.

you want CC to constantly give away credits that can be used to buy Premium, something we'd previously paid for. i don't see how that benefits the site.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 am

Might be a neat idea for a once-per-year event.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:02 pm

greenoaks wrote:i see this as a money losing exercise.

you want CC to constantly give away credits that can be used to buy Premium, something we'd previously paid for. i don't see how that benefits the site.

This would benefit the site in a way that there are more premiums around, even by those who never meant to become premiums, and we all know this site is like a drug. More premiums = more games = more money

But the thing is, there should be an item like one week premium for 10 CC credits, 1 month for 20 etc. so people who get the CC credits can use them...

Ok, maybe I gone too far in the first post, make it a lottery every month "a game which ends in 2343" gets 100 credits for each player and that's it.
Captain dakky21

Postby greenoaks on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

dakky21 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:i see this as a money losing exercise.

This would benefit the site in a way that there are more premiums around, even by those who never meant to become premiums, and we all know this site is like a drug. More premiums = more games = more money

But the thing is, there should be an item like one week premium for 10 CC credits, 1 month for 20 etc. so people who get the CC credits can use them...

Ok, maybe I gone too far in the first post, make it a lottery every month "a game which ends in 2343" gets 100 credits for each player and that's it.

the vast majority of games are played by premiums. this suggestion is most likely to be won by them allowing them to play for free on a site they previously paid for. that is a loss for CC.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 am

Also, I see a problem with people creating hundreds of identical games and then just keeping the good numbers. Conquer Credit farming. I, for one, am not too morally superior to not have a group of 8 guys that takes 3 hour shifts all day long doing nothing but creating games.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Also, I see a problem with people creating hundreds of identical games and then just keeping the good numbers. Conquer Credit farming. I, for one, am not too morally superior to not have a group of 8 guys that takes 3 hour shifts all day long doing nothing but creating games.

For this reason alone, I think it's not an idea that is going to fly. In addition, you have greenoaks' aptly pointing out that this will largely only be beneficial to those who already have premium.

As there are already events and prizes where conquer credits are given out on a regular basis, I don't see that this can be reformatted in a way that would allow it to be implemented.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Suggestions