Conquer Club

angellesssss [Warned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

angellesssss [Warned] DCR

Postby NapoleonTanerite on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Accused:

angellesssss

The accused are suspected of:

Other:
Vulgar wall abuse
Flaming
Cyber bullying
Trolling and Baiting by making incendiary posts and then retaliating with the complaint system after he doesn't like his own medicine

Trolling is the intentional attempt to cause chaos.

hide: Trolling Specifics

Posting controversial or irrelevant messages or topics with the intent to provoke someone else into a contest of over-manly confrontation, emotional response, flame fest or to generally disrupt the discussion, community or user is not cool. Prompting or provoking others (Baiting) to do that is just as bad.

Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user, and are not allowed.

hide: Flaming Specifics

It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or personally attack them.
Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.
Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok, and is Personal Information Abuse.
Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You will be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.

Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and you will receive a disciplinary action from a mod. Cyber-bullying or harassment will similarly result in a disciplinary action, and a ton of bricks.

Comments:

suck my fucking dick you motherfucking cock-sucking son of a bitch
8======D

by angellesssss
on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm
Colonel NapoleonTanerite

Re: angellesssss

Postby darth emperor on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

NapoleonTanerite wrote:Accused:

angellesssss

The accused are suspected of:

Other:
Vulgar wall abuse
Flaming
Cyber bullying
Trolling and Baiting by making incendiary posts and then retaliating with the complaint system after he doesn't like his own medicine

Trolling is the intentional attempt to cause chaos.

hide: Trolling Specifics

Posting controversial or irrelevant messages or topics with the intent to provoke someone else into a contest of over-manly confrontation, emotional response, flame fest or to generally disrupt the discussion, community or user is not cool. Prompting or provoking others (Baiting) to do that is just as bad.

Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user, and are not allowed.

hide: Flaming Specifics

It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or personally attack them.
Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.
Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok, and is Personal Information Abuse.
Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You will be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.

Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and you will receive a disciplinary action from a mod. Cyber-bullying or harassment will similarly result in a disciplinary action, and a ton of bricks.

Comments:

suck my fucking dick you motherfucking cock-sucking son of a bitch
8======D

by angellesssss
on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Fixed
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby stumeister69 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Do some people not no what a FOE button is. Why create a report for playground stuff. Foe move on and grow some balls I'm sure you have had more offensive things said to you than that.
Cadet stumeister69

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 pm

stumeister69 wrote:Do some people not no what a FOE button is. Why create a report for playground stuff. Foe move on and grow some balls I'm sure you have had more offensive things said to you than that.

No need for any comments that do not pertain to the case. Keep out of it unless you have something constructive.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: angellesssss [Pending] DCR

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 am

On angelesssss wall...

He can't suck your dick, as much as you desire this. Cock gobbling is verboten in all Muslim lands. Lobby the Muslim Brothers running your cuntry if you would like to continue to engage in man on man action.

by NapoleonTanerite
on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars

Postby greenoaks on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 am

he left an offensive comment on my wall because he didn't like a post i made in a thread.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Razorvich on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 am

f*ck yourself and your fat momma you motherfucking goodfornothing cocksucking son of a bitch

by angellesssss
on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

This was left on my wall after the same issue that involved Greenoaks

However....
This was almost a month ago, and the nice FOE button has stopped any further contact with this foul mouth user.
Seems anyone who spoke in the NeilLock case recieved an abusive message.
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=186382
All I did was to alert NeilLock that there was a case in the C & A....
Greenoaks posted in the forum on the above case.
After the case was deemed to be cleared, it seems it paved the way for the accused to replicate abuse.
Just 2 separate instances on 2 separate walls.

If the accused has been continuing to troll and abuse NapoleonTanerite....then there may be a separate issue that I dont see.

The accused has only posted 9 times in forums, So is his continued abuse in either PMs(triangle for that) or walls (Can't see anything)

Unfortunately I see this going no where....Do what I did...FOE FOE FOE
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby greenoaks on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 am

Razorvich wrote:Unfortunately I see this going no where....Do what I did...FOE FOE FOE

i left his post on my wall because i found his tantrum funny :-$

i'm 'a son of a bitch' in particular. has anyone seen the show Wilfred?
Sergeant greenoaks

Re: angellesssss [Warned] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 am

angellesssss was WARNED for Common Flaming.

Postby angellesssss on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 am

Hello,
just seen this thread now, after i received the warning.
I believe the verdict here was just and fair.

I received in-game and wall abuse too, that is why I first reported them:
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=186382
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=186559

then I got insulted by non-constructive commentators, and no one said like you said here :

deathcomesrippin wrote:No need for any comments that do not pertain to the case. Keep out of it unless you have something constructive.

both cases was cleared..., however, i won't say i was not -someway or another- justified.

strangely enough, I have never addressed NapoleonTanerite. nowhere, not by one word.
He is actually the one who wrote in my wall.
but i guess he is just so the community keeper. or a VERY INTIMATE friend of those i have fouled on their walls.

Finaly, I advice any insulted member NOT to report the insult or abuse.
i didn't figure this out at the beginning, but had i chose to reply to the first insult and moved on right from the start, instead of reporting it, all this wouldn't have happened.

THANK YOU, deathcomesrippin , for you integrity.
Corporal angellesssss

Re: angellesssss [Warned] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 am

Anything that happens outside of the case is usually not reported. If warnings were issued or will be issued to other users, it will not be reported here. If there is an issue that you feel about the wall posts back and forth feel free to file a report yourself.

Return to Closed C&A Reports