Conquer Club

CCup4 Question Thread

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 Question Thread

Postby greenoaks on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

chapcrap wrote:
chemefreak wrote:we can hire one of those lottery girls to draw names out of a box of bouncing balls...I actually like this option! Think Admin will pay for it ;)

Will you please make this happen?
Doc_Brown wrote:
chemefreak wrote:32 clans have signed up. So all the what-ifs are moot.

Actually, this is only true if one more clan signs up. With 32, no play-in round is required. All 16 seeded clans would be expected to play in the opening round unless something changes with the structure. [/pedant]

I think you can count AT LEAST one more. ;)

who?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 pm

chapcrap wrote:
chemefreak wrote:we can hire one of those lottery girls to draw names out of a box of bouncing balls...I actually like this option! Think Admin will pay for it ;)

was there not mention of 3 girls earlier...
foxglove
nicky15
cannot remember the 3rd one. so could you not combine your 3 ideas... get them in live chat 1 posting photobucket pictures with home no's walking round a boxing ring one away no's and 1 with the teams to match them no's. lol.

anyway not the reason for this post i have one last group of questions it is not format based more organizer based...

are all clan mods running this event ?

if so will clan mods be issued individual wars they will look after, If a clan has a problem they pm the clan mod watching that war. that clan mod then either decides what action needs taken or involves other clan mods, but the only one to respond to the clan rep to ask questions about it or give the result of the inquiry is the clan mod in charge of that war...

I think chemefreak and nicky15 understand why i am asking this question after a issue in a previous event like this.
Major eddie2

Postby chemefreak on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:25 pm

eddie2 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

foxglove
nicky15
cannot remember the 3rd one. so could you not combine your 3 ideas... get them in live chat 1 posting photobucket pictures with home no's walking round a boxing ring one away no's and 1 with the teams to match them no's. lol.

anyway not the reason for this post i have one last group of questions it is not format based more organizer based...

if so will clan mods be issued individual wars they will look after, If a clan has a problem they pm the clan mod watching that war. that clan mod then either decides what action needs taken or involves other clan mods, but the only one to respond to the clan rep to ask questions about it or give the result of the inquiry is the clan mod in charge of that war...

I think chemefreak and nicky15 understand why i am asking this question after a issue in a previous event like this.

Ha! Chap and Eddie liked one of my ideas! I don't think there is any chance of that happening again, so I might as well quit while I'm ahead!

To your point Eddie, the CD Team is pretty tight and there are always 2-3 of us on skype together at all times. I am pretty sure I will be running the main thread with the brackets, etc., but that won't give me any more authority than any other CD.

As to questions and issues we want everything to be uniform. So what we will probably do is just have the clans contact the CD they see online or that they feel the most comfortable talking to. Then that CD will post the question/concern on skype and together we will all come to a resolution. Obviously, if the issue involves one of our clans, then some of us may need to sit certain issues out.

Hopefully this answer helps.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby chemefreak on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

BTW...if Ice is reading this, I was wondering if you would be willing to do a special update of the F400, perhaps over the weekend, to get everything as current as possible? Using the 15th is probably fine, but if the option is there I don't want to miss it. Thanks.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 pm

chemefreak wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

foxglove
nicky15

Ha! Chap and Eddie liked one of my ideas! I don't think there is any chance of that happening again, so I might as well quit while I'm ahead!

To your point Eddie, the CD Team is pretty tight and there are always 2-3 of us on skype together at all times. I am pretty sure I will be running the main thread with the brackets, etc., but that won't give me any more authority than any other CD.

As to questions and issues we want everything to be uniform. So what we will probably do is just have the clans contact the CD they see online or that they feel the most comfortable talking to. Then that CD will post the question/concern on skype and together we will all come to a resolution. Obviously, if the issue involves one of our clans, then some of us may need to sit certain issues out.

Hopefully this answer helps.

ok thankyou ...

i have contacted razorvich at present aka have a 8 against and 1 for vote but most of the clan will go with what me and raz decide. because it will be us doing all the organization.... can you tell me when you will have a copy of the escalating punishment rule that will be the final thing to finish our talks off and come to the decision of joining or not. .
Major eddie2

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:36 pm

chemefreak wrote:BTW...if Ice is reading this, I was wondering if you would be willing to do a special update of the F400, perhaps over the weekend, to get everything as current as possible? Using the 15th is probably fine, but if the option is there I don't want to miss it. Thanks.

Yes, PM me which day is preferred and I think I can arrange it.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chemefreak on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:37 pm

IcePack wrote:
chemefreak wrote:BTW...if Ice is reading this, I was wondering if you would be willing to do a special update of the F400, perhaps over the weekend, to get everything as current as possible? Using the 15th is probably fine, but if the option is there I don't want to miss it. Thanks.

Great. I will let you know. Thanks.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Qwert on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 am

IcePack wrote:

If you going to have emergency update, then you notify me one day in advance so that i can update all possibile finished CL5 results, to be added in F400.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

qwert wrote:
IcePack wrote:

If you going to have emergency update, then you notify me one day in advance so that i can update all possibile finished CL5 results, to be added in F400.

I haven't heard when they want it other than this weekend

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby silversun6 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:47 am

after all the noise AKA are in ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel silversun6

Postby Razorvich on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 am

yes mate.....votes count in our clan
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby silversun6 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am

Razorvich wrote:yes mate.....votes count in our clan

good to have you
Colonel silversun6

Postby eddie2 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 pm

silversun6 wrote:after all the noise AKA are in ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes did i not say in 1 post that no matter what happened all clans would eventually sign up.. my posts were not about format they were more in retaliation to 2 comments directed towards me...
1) being told i had a grudge via cdf by jetsetwilly (which i did not have)i was generally upset at the treatment of dako and the demand to join a user group to take part... the user group part did not affect aka because we are members. I was doing it for clans that did not want to be members of the group and just don't bother signing up. i felt this would be unfair for a clan not to take part because they did not want to get involved in the politics. we will leave it at that...

2)being told that because raz was on holiday and i was not willing to sign the clan up on his behalf clan mods would pm every member if they wanted to take part... this would mean that if they said yes either myself or razorvich would have to take part if we didnt want to because we run the wars (and are training up a couple of more members.) So that pm would of forced 2 people to run a event and put a lot of time into something we didn't want to do...

the last 2 days has shown me and raz that clan mods have changed there attitude towards this event and that they do honestly regret some of the things that have happened and that was enough for me to change my vote. Razorvich fells the same so changed his vote.. then several others agreed so changed votes as well. and some more members added votes positively to join..

anyway that was in the past lets move on and enjoy the event.

ps this morning we were ..
9 against and 2 for joining
Major eddie2

Postby chemefreak on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm

eddie2 wrote:
silversun6 wrote:after all the noise AKA are in ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes did i not say in 1 post that no matter what happened all clans would eventually sign up.. my posts were not about format they were more in retaliation to 2 comments directed towards me...
1) being told i had a grudge via cdf by jetsetwilly (which i did not have)i was generally upset at the treatment of dako and the demand to join a user group to take part... the user group part did not affect aka because we are members. I was doing it for clans that did not want to be members of the group and just don't bother signing up. i felt this would be unfair for a clan not to take part because they did not want to get involved in the politics. we will leave it at that...

2)being told that because raz was on holiday and i was not willing to sign the clan up on his behalf clan mods would pm every member if they wanted to take part... this would mean that if they said yes either myself or razorvich would have to take part if we didnt want to because we run the wars (and are training up a couple of more members.) So that pm would of forced 2 people to run a event and put a lot of time into something we didn't want to do...

the last 2 days has shown me and raz that clan mods have changed there attitude towards this event and that they do honestly regret some of the things that have happened and that was enough for me to change my vote. Razorvich fells the same so changed his vote.. then several others agreed so changed votes as well. and some more members added votes positively to join..

anyway that was in the past lets move on and enjoy the event.

ps this morning we were ..
9 against and 2 for joining

We are so happy that AKA joined and at the time that I am posting this we have 35 clans signed up. We fully admit it has been a rocky road...but I know in the end it will be worth it! Cheers to everyone.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 pm

hi have you got a copy of the escalating punishment for the timing out rule yet plz..

i am only asking because we have one player who often starts a turn but gets called away this can be at any stage of his shot sometimes even before he deploys. or he even forgets to hit end shot. trust me 90 percent of the time it is a disadvantage to us. but he is a good player so i would not want him getting a punishment for it that we do not know about :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Major eddie2

Postby Genoke on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 am

35 clans signed up....in a bracket of 32 and 16 seeded...
1 clan gets a bye
4 clans gets a seed
i think that would've been perfect, no? :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 am

As it stands... 3 play in matches to happen. Those will start soonish. :) Good luck to all the clans.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

when do we get to see the bracket?
Brigadier freakns

Postby chemefreak on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 am

freakns wrote:when do we get to see the bracket?

Soonish. We need to get the F400 rankings from Ice...whenever he has a chance to do it. Then we will do the draws and get the play-ins started. We will get everyone informed as soon as we get things up and running! Cheers.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby IcePack on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:00 am

chemefreak wrote:
freakns wrote:when do we get to see the bracket?

Soonish. We need to get the F400 rankings from Ice...whenever he has a chance to do it. Then we will do the draws and get the play-ins started. We will get everyone informed as soon as we get things up and running! Cheers.

I was notified last night qwert updated his CL5 results, so I'm up early today to work on it before i start my day. (5am w coffee!) give me a couple hours.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Clan Archives