Conquer Club

Phatscotty brought back Woodruff.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is it worth bringing back PS to get Wood?

Total votes : 0

Postby 2dimes on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 pm

I do typically just ask the question in the title so I should stick to the format.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby Woodruff on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:40 am

Phatscotty wrote:I think he feels the need to smear me, because I am so effective.

Based on how little credibility you seem to have in these fora, I would say you're actually not very effective at all.

Phatscotty wrote:If I was just a crazy moron, there would be no need to point it out, not even constantly...

Repitition can create reality to the uninformed, and I am going to make sure that your repitition of bullshit doesn't harm anyone in that manner.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:I think he feels the need to smear me, because I am so effective.

Based on how little credibility you seem to have in these fora, I would say you're actually not very effective at all.

Phatscotty wrote:If I was just a crazy moron, there would be no need to point it out, not even constantly...

Repitition can create reality to the uninformed, and I am going to make sure that your repitition of bullshit doesn't harm anyone in that manner.

Is that your way of saying you are a Nazi?

oh, how precious! :lol:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:46 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

oh how precious! :lol:

I thought you foed me? You can't even "do coward" without being a hypocrite. Amazing how you've managed to overlook all of my posts that contain rebuttals to your points...fascinating how that works.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Re: Phatscotty brought back Woodruff.

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 am

I can and do tolerate a lot of things, but liars and thieves I have no stomach for. NO STOMACH AT ALL!

I pray for you
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 am

Phatscotty wrote:I can and do tolerate a lot of things, but liars and thieves I have no stomach for. NO STOMACH AT ALL!

I'm not sure how you can stand yourself then.

Phatscotty wrote:I pray for you

Thanks Mr. Not-Religious. I'll pity you.

Postby 2dimes on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 am

I'd try for reconciliation but I couldn't get Nietzsche and Funkyterence to settle their difference so I don't think that's my Internet forte.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:18 am

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby 2dimes on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 am

Well there's that too. Thing is if that was the only issue, which is part of what I thought before, they could have got around it.

I was never even able to figure out a disagreement. They must have had something go on via PM they wouldn't let go of.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 pm

I pretty much like having both of them here, though I definitely do not agree with a lot that Phattscotty says.. and do sometimes take exception to some of his tactics in discussions.

Cannot say I always agree with Woodruff, either, though in many cases I do. I generally find Woodruff more willing to research things he says and less likely to just dismiss things with which he disagrees.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Re:

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 pm

2dimes wrote:I'd try for reconciliation but I couldn't get Nietzsche and Funkyterence to settle their difference so I don't think that's my Internet forte.

I have reached out to Woodruff many times. Just look in his welcome back thread with all the kittens. I don't have anything against him, even though he has crossed a lot of lines with me, I know it's just out of hate, but that is also the reason I just have to separate myself from him. I have asked him nicely to chill out and stop calling names, I have begged him to foe me. I am and always have been perfectly fine with walking away, turning the other cheek, foeing, ignoring, being the bigger man. I would happily stay away from his posts and mind my own business, but it takes two 2 tango. It can't happen while he is stalking me.
Major Phatscotty

Postby 2dimes on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Everyone's filter works harder in text. I have upset people speaking to the but far less often than when typing back and forth.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Woodruff on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Just look in his welcome back thread with all the kittens. I don't have anything against him, even though he has crossed a lot of lines with me, I know it's just out of hate

If you sincerely believe that any amount of "hate" is involved, you're not very intelligent. You're not worth the time to hate.

Phatscotty wrote:but that is also the reason I just have to separate myself from him.

No, the reason you just have to separate yourself from me is because you simply can't answer the points I've brought up to you, and the only way you can give the appearance of still winning is to just ignore them as if they didn't happen.

Phatscotty wrote:I have asked him nicely to chill out and stop calling names, I have begged him to foe me.

Interestingly, you have claimed to foe me...what is it...eight or nine times now? As for the names, they'll stop being appropriate when you stop living up to them.

Phatscotty wrote:I am and always have been perfectly fine with walking away, turning the other cheek, foeing, ignoring, being the bigger man. I would happily stay away from his posts and mind my own business, but it takes two 2 tango. It can't happen while he is stalking me.

But that's just it...you DO ignore almost everything I say that is relevant to the topic being discussed, because you know you have no response to it. That isn't "being the bigger man", that's "being a coward".

And I certainly don't stalk you. We both just happen to post a lot. Much as you're not worth the time to hate, you're definitely not worth the time to stalk.

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:30 am

This post is for recording the fact that I am joking about woodruff returning because phatscotty returned, even though that coincidence was too delicious to not make this joke. I know being soft like this is ruining further comedy via torturing them foe it.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 am

Maybe Scotty is just trying to seem pleasant with this part but that is something.
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Just look in his welcome back thread with all the kittens. I don't have anything against him, even though he has crossed a lot of lines with me, I know it's just out of hate

If you sincerely believe that any amount of "hate" is involved, you're not very intelligent. You're not worth the time to hate.

Maybe read this one out loud or get someone to read it to you. It's pretty malicious. I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Just appears to contain some vitriol, I guess your writing style being a bit serious, happens toward gruff.

Could just be my personal filter. I feel like I could slip in, "Well shoot, of course I hate you but I don't devote any energy to it." Even though I believe you were/are thinking it should read like, "Smarten up, I don't hate you, I'm part Vulcan man. Let's have a reasoned logical debate. I would like more second party literature to back up your opinions.

Amirite?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Woodruff on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

2dimes wrote:Maybe Scotty is just trying to seem pleasant with this part but that is something.
Woodruff wrote:

Maybe read this one out loud or get someone to read it to you. It's pretty malicious. I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Just appears to contain some vitriol, I guess your writing style being a bit serious, happens toward gruff.

It's not even remotely "hate", but it absolutely fits as "intense frustration". That's probably what you're seeing. I get very frustrated with his unwillingness to actually discuss issues while trying to pretend that he is.

I dislike the methods of a couple of people within these fora more than Phatscotty, actually. But I don't hate anyone here, because I don't know enough about anyone here to hate them (it takes a lot for me to hate someone).

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,