Conquer Club

On to the Cow Pastures!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

On to the Cow Pastures!

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 am

Today marks a profound and bittersweet milestone for all of us, as we bear witness to both an end and a beginning. And while we must continue on, we must also be grateful to have been blessed with someone who has so ably guided us to where we are today. When there has been so much love and happiness for someone, it is natural to be reluctant to close such a wonderful chapter in our lives, for moving forward is rarely accomplished without considerable grief and sadness. And while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again. And in that warm, bright light we will find ourselves facing a glorious future. A future of exciting challenges and infinite possibilities, in which the horizon will stretch out before us, trimmed in the heavenly glow of the sunrise of our tomorrow.

With that said I will stepping down as head CD. While it has been one hell of a ride and lots of fun being head CD, it is time for me move on. Real life has been kicking my ass and this will help a bit with the time factor. I am sure some of you are happy to see me go, and others will miss me. My decision to step down does not have to do with the recent clan happenings, but as stated the time needed. This does not mean I am leaving CC for good, it just means I am cutting back a bit on it. For those of you who might not know, being a clan director takes about 2 to 4 hours a day. It is time consuming, especially lately. I know some of you do did not agree with everything we CD's have done as of late, but I will only say that we did it in the best interest of all the clans. When I took on the job as head CD the clan world was much smaller than it is now. I came into the clan world and saw it grow. New clans are popping up everywhere and some old clans have fallen. It was me and chemefreak when I first got on the time. Nicky15 would then join. Alt1978 had a short stint also. Jetsetwilly would come on. Leehar and Arya would round out the team. I would not trade my team for anything. I really enjoyed working along side all of them. Everybody brought something to the table and put in lots of work.

Nicky - Thanks for keeping us all in line and kicking our asses to get moving. Your work with the sitting rules and CDF was appreciated. Thank you for being my right hand lady!

Chemefreak - Thank you for holding down the medals and being a very valued member to the team. You were not afraid to do the dirty work that needed to be done at times.

Jetsetwilly - Thank you for all the time you put in. Enjoy your extra time you have now.

Arya - As you already know I think you are a great CD. You are starting to come out more and people know and respect you. In time you will be that much better! Thank you for the time we got to work together.

That leaves me with Leehar... And without further waiting. I would like to be he first to welcome in Leehar as the new head CD. I am sure you will be a good one. Now get on with it!

I do not regret anything about my time, except it seemed so short! I did not get enough time with leehar and Arya. I really did enjoy working with all the mods who were CD's. I do not take back any decisions made. What is done is done. It is time for everybody to move on a play a game or 2. To those of you trouble makers out there, do not give leehar any shit or I will be back to kick your ass more. ;) Eddie relax a bit and step back. It would do you some good not to fight every issue. Also get your facts straight! Rds remember it is always a good idea to support your team in public. Do not stand back while they get flogged for a decision you helped them make. To the rest of you see you on the battle field or in a cow pasture.

- Bruceswar
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Re: On to the Cow Pastures!

Postby IcePack on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:06 am

Catch you on the flip side

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chemefreak on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:57 am

You will be missed my friend.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby angola on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 am

Good luck, Bruce. Thanks for everything you did to advance the Clan scene.

Good luck, Leehar.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby chemefreak on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 am

This is a thread for appreciation to someone who served this site and community.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby silversun6 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

thank you for all the hard work bruce , much appreciated
Colonel silversun6

Postby mcshanester29 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:31 am

Thanks bruce for your work in the clan world, gl in rl!!!
Private mcshanester29

Postby Razorvich on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 am

Well done for all the behind the scenes work you have achieved for the clans Bruce.

What we as clan members sometimes don't understand, or appreciate, is the amount of volunteer hours of work, put in on sometimes tedious irrelevant matters, that in the end make this site stronger and all our time here more enjoyable.

Thank you for your time and effort.

RAZ.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Nicky15 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 am

Thanks for everything you have done, The place won't be the same without you :(
Major Nicky15

Postby crispybits on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:58 am

Our entire history, limited as that is, has pretty much been a conflict, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work you've put into this over time. Good luck with the things that you will be doing with your new-found free time!
Major crispybits

Postby laughingcavalier on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:10 am

I've seen how much work the CD must put in - thank you.
You can feel proud of the continued growth of the clans, especially the flourishing of organised competition which has come about while you were at the helm.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby greenoaks on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:39 am

i understand the hours required to allow hundreds of players to compete against one another.

thank you.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Dako on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 am

chemefreak wrote:This is a thread for appreciation to someone who served this site and community.

What? That is stupid, people are free to post here what they want, even if it is their last attack on Bruce while he is a CD. Stop leading people into what they don't want to do. Why don't you change your attitude, eh?

@Bruceswar - thank you for your time here.
@Leehar - you will be a great CD head. All the best on that post.
Colonel Dako

Postby Denise on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 am

Bruce, thank you for the time & effort you put into the clan community. It was a thankless job, until now that is. ;)
Colonel Denise

Postby ahunda on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

Cheers Bruce !

And good luck Leehar !

O:)
Field Marshal ahunda

Postby fishydance on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks for everything,Bruce! Truly appreciated. Now enjoy your much deserved relaxation time!!
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Keefie on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks for everything you've done for the Clan world mate =D> =D> =D>
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Enjoy those fields of green :)

Having only been a cd a fraction of the time you were, I can only imagine how much of your time it's eaten up but I suspect you are about to acquire a real life !

Thanks for all the hard work in an impossible job.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:Thanks for all the hard work in an impossible job.

this.

thank you Bruce for all the work that you done on "job" you were never forced to do, always wanted to do(actually, fought to get it) and implying your will towards others. it was nothing but impossible! (ffs, i really need to f*ck Adriana Lima, looks like ppl will thank me)
now when we done with all the glorification, let me put a few true words for you.

i actually do mean thank you. you havent done right things all the time, but im sure you gave your best and acted in what you thought is in best interest of the clans and i appreciate the effort. and im sure you will continue rising clan world, if not as head CD, then as KORT leader, so im really not sure why ppl wishing you farewell(maybe because of all the whining in first paragraph? it was whining, right? i havent quite catch what you were trying to say with it... maybe you too only wanna f*ck Adriana Lima... *shrugs*)

ps. cheers mate and see you around! (and dont be mad about few harsh words, but i just dont know any different ;) )
Brigadier freakns

Postby xman5151 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks for everything you have done and the many hours put into it, much appreciated and the clan world has improved because of it!
Private xman5151

Postby catnipdreams on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

thanks for all the time and effort you put into this; enjoy your new free time! :D
Major catnipdreams

Postby friendly1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Look up Jpcloet. Form an alumni. Drink lots of beer!

Thanks for the efforts BW, see you on the battlefield
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby The Voice on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:55 am

Thank you, Bruce!
Major The Voice

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 pm

thanks for your hard work behind the scenes bruce...

just a pity your leaving post was blaming others for your mistakes like how you run it in public..

anyway gl with real life and see you in the finals of ccup4
Major eddie2

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 pm

eddie2 wrote:thanks for your hard work behind the scenes bruce...

just a pity your leaving post was blaming others for your mistakes like how you run it in public..

anyway gl with real life and see you in the finals of ccup4

God, you're annoying. lol.

Good luck Leehar, you're gonna need if the above quote is anything to go by. *Hands Leehar some waders and a large shovel*

and Bruce you will probably love having all that new found free time. :lol:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Next

Return to Clan Archives