Conquer Club

HelRZR - multi [busted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

HelRZR - multi [busted]

Postby Butters1919 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Accused:

HelRZR
Dwarfthis

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 12648793

Comments: Empire of Arnor mentions in the game chat that HelRZR has another account Dwarfthis.

2013-04-19 17:15:18 - Empire of Arnor: Butters and lanyards long time no see :) look forward to this game against the three of you :) You may remember HelRZR under a different name long ago Dwarfthis :)
Cook Butters1919

Re: HelRZR - multi

Postby EBConquer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi Butters,
As multiple aren't tolerated, i think it may have been a touch nicer to send the guy a friendly PM and let him know his mistake so he can fill out an E-Ticket and get the issue resolved to save his premium membership as opposed to just turning him in without letting him know.

Maybe that's just me, but seems like that would have been the right thing to do as he was being friendly.
Colonel EBConquer

Postby Butters1919 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

I was not aware that that was a possibility. If the mods agree, I'll do just that.
Cook Butters1919

Postby EBConquer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

we'll see, anything is possible. doesn't seem like he knew he was at fault. it'll be interesting to find out what the powers that be will do.
Colonel EBConquer

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Dwarfthis has already completed 452 games. He will have to go back to his original account.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: HelRZR - multi [busted]

Postby Empire of Arnor on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 am

HelRZR was my partner I played doubles with back in 2007/2008 if anyone would take the time to look back that far. He was known as Dwarfthis. We played a lot back in them days and then as such within everything our rt lives got busy. I talked him into coming back to play doubles again along with it, we brought a couple of new members.
I don't like the way this was handled by the admin personally, due to the fact the account in question hasnt been used in 5 yrs. HelRZR didn't have the email account any longer nor remembered the password to that account. Hell I'm 49 yrs old and got lucky I even remembered mine. for not playing in 5yrs.
It is one thing to ban a player, but it is even more unfair not only to the players involved when multiple sets of cards can get played then a double team to take the single player left out after his partner gets banned.
The admins need to ban the team within things to make it fair to others. Especially if they monitor this so dang close within things and to be fair within it all. They also need to figure out a time frame for an account that goes inactive. An account that has not been played in 5yrs? give me a break. I don't care if the admins keep preaching breach of rules or not. The only rule HelRZR Broke was coming back here to join me once again to play doubles with a new account due to the simple fact:
1. He hadnt played the old account in 5 yrs
2. The email was invalid
3. He couldnt remember the password to it.

and without an email or password, he made a new account, some breach of rules if you ask me on an account that was covered in dust for over 5 yrs.

Empire of Arnor.

In fact I am going to add more to this, What would have been reasonable to resolve this whole situation, is if the admin would have gotten with HelRZR and looked into exactly what had transpired and gave him the option, seeing the old account hadnt been used in over 5yrs, he didnt have the email to that account anymore, he didnt have the password to that account anymore. To either keep the new one he had, or go back to the old one. But within it, allowing him to finish the doubles and triple match's, if he was to go back to the old account and close it once those games were done.
There was a lot of other options the admin could have done to resolve this matter instead of the one that transpired within it. Is that justice? Is that being fair to all involved in the games that was being played? And yes I know the admin will spout off their one rule they can hide behind Multi Accounts on a 5 year old account that hadnt been touched or played and knowing the circumstances behind it.

So within being reasonable and fair, there was none within this decision nor to that of those involved in some dang good games that was being played.
Cadet Empire of Arnor

Return to Closed C&A Reports