Conquer Club

On to the Cow Pastures!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: On to the Cow Pastures!

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
eddie2 wrote:thanks for your hard work behind the scenes bruce...

just a pity your leaving post was blaming others for your mistakes like how you run it in public..

anyway gl with real life and see you in the finals of ccup4

God, you're annoying. lol.

Good luck Leehar, you're gonna need if the above quote is anything to go by. *Hands Leehar some waders and a large shovel*

and Bruce you will probably love having all that new found free time. :lol:

Thanks for all the well wishes people. I am not leaving CC, just the CD team. Anyhow to those of you like eddie, you are clueless is all I will say.

Shannon my extra time will be spent bugging you.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again all.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby jsnyder748 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 am

give it a rest eddie.....all I have to do is go to your profile and click recent post and I find it is another attack on bruce :lol:

Thanks Bruce for you hard work!

Leehar will do a great job! =D>
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby alt1978 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am

Clans are a unique part of this site...they give longevity to the game after the thrill of clicking auto attack as many times as possible starts to wear off, and Bruce...you gave more of your time than anyone I have known to make this unique community work. You have done so much that goes unseen in taking the clan fight up the chain of command to the administration...hats off to you. A heartfelt thank you sir...I appreciate all of your time and efforts and wish you all the best.
Major alt1978

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 am

Thanks for the praise Alt, but that might be a bit much to say I have done more than anybody else. Plenty of people have helped out a ton in the clan world. jpcloet is one of those people. He put clans on the map cc wise.
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby eddie2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 am

Bruceswar wrote:Thanks for the praise Alt, but that might be a bit much to say I have done more than anybody else. Plenty of people have helped out a ton in the clan world. jpcloet is one of those people. He put clans on the map cc wise.

what did you actually do ?
what did you bring to the clan world ?

did you actually bring anything to the clan world or got anything extra added that we didn't have before

mvp award = masli got the permission for that
privs and medals=jpcloet.
cdf= nicky (nothing needed from admin to allow it and you stated it was her idea and her doing the work for it.)
sitting rule= nicky (didnt need any special permission from admin to allow it.and was clan leaders along with nicky who came up with the rule)
Major eddie2

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 am

If you think any one mod did any of those things alone you are crazy. Every last one of those items you bring up was a team effort. When will stop trolling?
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby sjnap on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 am

alt1978 wrote:Clans are a unique part of this site...they give longevity to the game after the thrill of clicking auto attack as many times as possible starts to wear off, and Bruce...you gave more of your time than anyone I have known to make this unique community work. You have done so much that goes unseen in taking the clan fight up the chain of command to the administration...hats off to you. A heartfelt thank you sir...I appreciate all of your time and efforts and wish you all the best.

Very well said =D> . Bruce, seriously is one of the most kind and friendly person i ever met. All those haters have no idea how Bruce is. I am glad to be your friend m8 ;)
Brigadier sjnap

Postby Dako on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:28 am

eddie2 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Thanks for the praise Alt, but that might be a bit much to say I have done more than anybody else. Plenty of people have helped out a ton in the clan world. jpcloet is one of those people. He put clans on the map cc wise.

did you actually bring anything to the clan world or got anything extra added that we didn't have before

cdf= nicky (nothing needed from admin to allow it and you stated it was her idea and her doing the work for it.)
sitting rule= nicky (didnt need any special permission from admin to allow it.and was clan leaders along with nicky who came up with the rule)

There was no Nicky, jetset, Arya or Leehar when Bruce got promoted. He has found those guys and guided them.
Colonel Dako

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:33 pm

eddie2 wrote:

It's people like you that makes internet volunteer work/ internet janitoring 100% not worth it. Eddie, you have absolutely no friggen idea what you are talking about. The mods work as a team and Bruce was like their spokesperson in this section. Mods are not infallible, they do make mistakes. Mistakes which were admitted. They are also giving up their free time that could be used doing other things to try and make sure things are going okay.

I have gotten to know Bruce over the past several months and I cannot say anything against him in terms of how he worked on here. He continually spoke highly of his team, which suggests that they worked well together and together they made decisions, not alone.

What makes it worth it is the 100s of other people that benefit from what they do and who contribute something themselves. Mods cannot work alone, they need the help and co-operation of the members in order to do their work properly. I did not see Bruce take credit for everything here. He passed some of the credit to his team, to the clan leaders and to all of you.

Eddie, you are a shit disturber. Now that Bruce has moved onto greener pastures, it's time that you shut up and stop trying to gain support for your non-existent cause. What kind of credit are you looking for here?
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby freakns on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

It's people like you that makes internet volunteer work/ internet janitoring 100% not worth it. Eddie, you have absolutely no friggen idea what you are talking about. The mods work as a team and Bruce was like their spokesperson in this section. Mods are not infallible, they do make mistakes. Mistakes which were admitted. They are also giving up their free time that could be used doing other things to try and make sure things are going okay.

I have gotten to know Bruce over the past several months and I cannot say anything against him in terms of how he worked on here. He continually spoke highly of his team, which suggests that they worked well together and together they made decisions, not alone.

What makes it worth it is the 100s of other people that benefit from what they do and who contribute something themselves. Mods cannot work alone, they need the help and co-operation of the members in order to do their work properly. I did not see Bruce take credit for everything here. He passed some of the credit to his team, to the clan leaders and to all of you.

Eddie, you are a shit disturber. Now that Bruce has moved onto greener pastures, it's time that you shut up and stop trying to gain support for your non-existent cause. What kind of credit are you looking for here?

Eddie is actually quite funny and interesting... when he is using punctuation. other times, he is unreadable...
anyhow, he might be wrong, but you are more wrong. bruce was everything but spokesperson. even he admitted he was restraining himself from posting as head CD because ppl would accused him as biased.
and seriously whats with all the "free time he gave" shit? noone forced him to do it! he did it on his free will and not without benefits, because we could want whatever we wanted but decisions were made so CDs are pleased. im not saying bruce hasent done a lot as CD and hasent tried to do even more, but he hasent sacrifice anything! its like me writing this post while i could jerking off right now to my own benefit, but i choose to answer to you, so i lost my free time trying to enlighten you. and im pretty sure you are not going to thank me for it and try to suck up into my ass as you are trying to get your way into bruces ass(but judging from the posts here it is a bit crowded in there, so you might not make it unless you are really slippery).
and im really not attacking bruce or what he did, im attacking bullshit calls that he somehow sacrificed something.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

freakns wrote:Eddie is actually quite funny and interesting... when he is using punctuation. other times, he is unreadable...
anyhow, he might be wrong, but you are more wrong. bruce was everything but spokesperson. even he admitted he was restraining himself from posting as head CD because ppl would accused him as biased.
and seriously whats with all the "free time he gave" shit? noone forced him to do it! he did it on his free will and not without benefits, because we could want whatever we wanted but decisions were made so CDs are pleased. im not saying bruce hasent done a lot as CD and hasent tried to do even more, but he hasent sacrifice anything! its like me writing this post while i could jerking off right now to my own benefit, but i choose to answer to you, so i lost my free time trying to enlighten you. and im pretty sure you are not going to thank me for it and try to suck up into my ass as you are trying to get your way into bruces ass(but judging from the posts here it is a bit crowded in there, so you might not make it unless you are really slippery).
and im really not attacking bruce or what he did, im attacking bullshit calls that he somehow sacrificed something.

ROFLMAO! You're as nuts as the other one.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby eddie2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:37 pm

forget about it gl in the future bruce make sure you train them cooks up well
Last edited by eddie2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major eddie2

Postby chemefreak on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:45 pm

It should also be noted, that Bruce inherited me, so you can't blame him for that!

I see that quite a few players understand how hard the Head CD job is. I was hoping that this thread would remain troll free and that everyone would remain respectful. That clearly has not happened and since Bruce is a private (clan) citizen right now I am going to lock this down. He doesn't deserve this kind of treatment here.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Clan Archives