Conquer Club

Droid App Helps Icelanders Avoid Committing Incest

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Droid App Helps Icelanders Avoid Committing Incest

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 pm

"Everyone has heard the story of going to a family event and running into a girl you hooked up with some time ago," said Einar Magnusson, a graphic designer in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik.

Arnar Freyr Adalsteinsson, one of the trio, said it allows any two Icelanders to see how closely related they are, simply by touching phones.

"A small but much talked about feature is the loosely translated 'Incest Prevention Alarm' that users can enable through the options menu which notifies the user if the person he's bumping with is too closely related," Adalsteinsson said.

Currently available for Android phones, it has been downloaded almost 4,000 times since it was launched earlier this month. The creators also hope to develop an iPhone version.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2 ... e-app.html
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Droid App Helps Icelanders Avoid Committing Incest

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 pm

thank goodness they will be able to know now.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:08 pm

too little, too late
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Lootifer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Mental note; never click on a thread that jsnyder has posted in. F that sig, seriously.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

It makes you wonder how well you could do if you moved to Iceland.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Nobunaga on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 am

I like this app. If you get a girl to bump phones with you.... you know you got a shot.
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Johnny Rockets on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 am

Funny......Arkansas has an app that does just the opposite.....

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby betiko on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Well technically incest is with parents or siblings. You can legally procreate with your cousins. If you don t even know you re related to a person it s that you are 3rd or 4th degree cousin, I know all my second degree cousins more or less and I have over 100..

If you guys fell in love with a second degree cousin would you not even consider it if the feelings were shared? It s wierd but still kind of acceptable I think. 1st cousin is gross, also you kind of grow up with them. You have a maximum (and with impossible probabilities) 12.5% shared genetics with a second cousin. Out of this, you need to both transmit at the same time one of your possible fucked up gene. Tons of people totally unrelated make retard kids, so the odds will always be there anyways.
Major betiko

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 pm

betiko wrote:Well technically incest is with parents or siblings. You can legally procreate with your cousins.

oh, well my mistake then!

betiko wrote:I know all my second degree cousins more or less and I have over 100..

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!!
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Neoteny on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Lootifer wrote:Mental note; never click on a thread that jsnyder has posted in. F that sig, seriously.

Turn the sigs off. You will be so much happier. You miss some funny stuff, but the overall gain is enormous.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 am

Neoteny wrote:
Lootifer wrote:Mental note; never click on a thread that jsnyder has posted in. F that sig, seriously.

Turn the sigs off. You will be so much happier. You miss some funny stuff, but the overall gain is enormous.

Even better.

1. Download AdBlock+
2. Right-click on jsnyder's sig, and select the "Ban This!" option (I forget its actual name).
3. Then you can select the html address which is specific to his/someone's account at that image-hosting webiste.
4. ta-da! Enjoy a jnsyder-free sig forum--while reaping the benefits of funny sigs.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:02 pm

TOUCH MY PHONE
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Lootifer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Neoteny wrote:

Even better.

1. Download AdBlock+
2. Right-click on jsnyder's sig, and select the "Ban This!" option (I forget its actual name).
3. Then you can select the html address which is specific to his/someone's account at that image-hosting webiste.
4. ta-da! Enjoy a jnsyder-free sig forum--while reaping the benefits of funny sigs.

Nah, ill leave it just the same; same reason I remain fb friends with people who post the most annoying shit that bugs me no end: Gotta keep the rage bro #angry4lyfe
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:58 pm

ManBungalow wrote:TOUCH MY PHONE

Racey.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 am

Lootifer wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Neoteny wrote:

Even better.

1. Download AdBlock+

Nah, ill leave it just the same; same reason I remain fb friends with people who post the most annoying shit that bugs me no end: Gotta keep the rage bro #angry4lyfe

aw-hah, word.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,