Conquer Club

A New Soldier

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

A New Soldier

Postby LordOfTheFries on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm a guy obsessed with the game of strategy. My friends and I have grown up on Risk and have decided to join the amazing community known as Conquer Club. I've played here before actually, but haven't accessed my old account "John McClellan" (Civil War reference) in over a year. Also, I'm a cook with a level 600 skill level and, honestly, I forgot my password. So, I started a new account (though no longer having any affiliation with my previous account, staff of CC) and I hope to find myself as a rising star. I've reevaluated my view on strategy and hope to no longer claim the title "Cook".

So, with that in mind, I hope to make friends and foes along the way while we keep fighting for the Conqueror title. I hope some see potential in me, as I wish to join a clan to somewhat get me started. I also hope to be an active and contributing member of the forums. See ya later! :D
New Recruit LordOfTheFries

Re: A New Soldier

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:24 pm

LordOfTheFries wrote:I'm a guy obsessed with the game of strategy. My friends and I have grown up on Risk and have decided to join the amazing community known as Conquer Club. I've played here before actually, but haven't accessed my old account "John McClellan" (Civil War reference) in over a year. Also, I'm a cook with a level 600 skill level and, honestly, I forgot my password. So, I started a new account (though no longer having any affiliation with my previous account, staff of CC) and I hope to find myself as a rising star. I've reevaluated my view on strategy and hope to no longer claim the title "Cook".

So, with that in mind, I hope to make friends and foes along the way while we keep fighting for the Conqueror title. I hope some see potential in me, as I wish to join a clan to somewhat get me started. I also hope to be an active and contributing member of the forums. See ya later! :D

Hey there LordOfTheFries,

Multiple accounts are not allowed on CC (Whether you're playing both or not, unfortunately)! I think there may have been some confusion, so I'll ask that you please file an E-ticket to (hopefully!) retrieve your old account and resume play under your original name. Regards,

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby qwertylpc on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
LordOfTheFries wrote:I'm a guy obsessed with the game of strategy. My friends and I have grown up on Risk and have decided to join the amazing community known as Conquer Club. I've played here before actually, but haven't accessed my old account "John McClellan" (Civil War reference) in over a year. Also, I'm a cook with a level 600 skill level and, honestly, I forgot my password. So, I started a new account (though no longer having any affiliation with my previous account, staff of CC) and I hope to find myself as a rising star. I've reevaluated my view on strategy and hope to no longer claim the title "Cook".

Multiple accounts are not allowed on CC (Whether you're playing both or not, unfortunately)! I think there may have been some confusion, so I'll ask that you please file an E-ticket to (hopefully!) retrieve your old account and resume play under your original name. Regards,

BMO

What if he was brainwashed and forgot he had another account?
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Then we see what nefarious plots plurple has been committing.

BMO

Postby qwertylpc on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:Then we see what nefarious plots plurple has been committing.

BMO

Likely
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby John McClellan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Yes, brainwashed. I like it.
Cook John McClellan

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Well this is certainly a plot twist.

BMO

Postby takman2k on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Copy your "BLESSED" statement w/o the 2nd acct admission onto your wall, when you get your other sorted out.
Sergeant 1st Class takman2k

Postby John McClellan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Who doesn't like a good plot twist? :D
Cook John McClellan

Postby takman2k on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Yeah I like them... i see the TWIST, but wheres the PLOT?
Sergeant 1st Class takman2k

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO

Wait a second.

I can retire my account and get a new one?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby John McClellan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:18 pm

No, no, no. I falsely thought so. NOw I'm back on my old account, and the account I just made is inactive.
Cook John McClellan

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Wait a second.

I can retire my account and get a new one?

No:
I'll ask that you please file an E-ticket to (hopefully!) retrieve your old account and resume play under your original name.

BMO

Postby jsnyder748 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 am

It would very hard to get into a clan with no team game experience. Not that you don't have any experience but you should prove you are willing and able to learn. At this point the only clan you would get into would be one that loses every game....doesn't sound very fun to me.

the best way to get involved quickly would be to buy premium and join the Society of cooks. They teach simple team games, escalating and other settings as well. Using escalating games with the right technique you will reach captain/major in no time if you play it right. 1 v 1's are also very effective at a low level to gain rank quickly. I would say pick a complicated map and learn it very well to be able to win more than 50 percent and you could get to any rank between sergeant first class and colonel.

then when your rank isn't cook I would try finding a skilled team player (Gold/platinum team medals usually) to train you and show you how to think like a team player and to get team experience. Then when you have won quite a few team games and can show you communicate well in game chat then you should apply for a clan. Maybe start out with a lower level clan and after you gain experience in the clan world trade up to a stronger one or if you become good friends with your clan try to raise their competitive level :twisted: .

clans are one of the best parts of cc. I hope you find what you are looking for. If you want any advice you can always ask me. :D
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO

Ok ya got me. I just thought that maybe i could turn over a new leaf or whatever to start life here anew, but alas i've been foiled again. Darn.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Could you switch my name to LordOfTheFries now or does that require king archillies to use the key?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby b.k. barunt on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Just remember one thing - there's no "frick" in french fries.

Honibaz (filling in for Jack Nicholson)
Cook b.k. barunt

Return to Conquer Club Discussion