Conquer Club

Most demanding settings/map

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Most demanding settings/map

Postby mc05025 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

So which do you think are the most complicated settings in terms of strategy? In what game you filled you understand nothing about what is going on? In what game settings you beleive a more capable player (in terms of pure strategy) will just crush you and luck is not going to save you?

I vote

Hive, quadruples, trench, sequential the basic settings followed by
automatic, no spoil, chained, sunny (or even fog for the most crazy people)
Field Marshal mc05025

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

I would say the pure amount of variables along with a very complicated team game strategy make Hive a very hard one. None that I can think of are harder and I haven't ever played it :D Just looked in on a few games to figure out general strategy.

Stalingrad is very hard. A quick look through of the maps shows me that that is without a doubt...the most demanding map.

I think you answered your own question haha

that was post 666 for me
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby jdw35 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 am

hive with trench is actually not very hard at all lol hive really isnt that tough of a map to be honest.
Major jdw35

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am

right. 1 v 1 easy and very simple. but quads.....you put 2 teams who know what they are doing and it gets very complicated.

no one said hard. just demanding.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Armandolas on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 am

I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.
Trafalgar might be the most complicated for human eye to catch and also can be a lot of strategic and needs to be played with a lot of patience.
Hive is challenging because of its size...people need to be really concentrated on current and previous turns.Its for people who really like to study hard.

I will get crushed in All your base in any fog setting, just because i dont know the map :)
Colonel Armandolas

Postby mc05025 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 pm

jdw35 wrote:hive with trench is actually not very hard at all lol hive really isnt that tough of a map to be honest.

yea hive 1v1 is very simple. But hive quads has an other level of complications
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby mc05025 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Armandolas wrote:I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.
Trafalgar might be the most complicated for human eye to catch and also can be a lot of strategic and needs to be played with a lot of patience.
Hive is challenging because of its size...people need to be really concentrated on current and previous turns.Its for people who really like to study hard.

I will get crushed in All your base in any fog setting, just because i dont know the map :)

Yea stalingrand and waterloo are very complicated. Very good for triples and quads but also for escalating 8 players foggy with generals (assassin or terminator)

Haven't play Trafalgar.
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby Lindax on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm

mc05025 wrote:
Armandolas wrote:I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.

Yea stalingrand and waterloo are very complicated. Very good for triples and quads but also for escalating 8 players foggy with generals (assassin or terminator)

Haven't play Trafalgar.

I can play Waterloo, so it can't be "very complicated".

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Return to Conquer Club Discussion