Conquer Club

CC resignation

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC resignation

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:OH MYSELF!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
*insert name of the departed*
, I ENJOYED EVERY GAME I HAD WITH YOU HERE ON CC!!!
I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD!!!
-the black jesus

I'm going to report you now, you are trolling and being a real pain Owen ( or who ever is using your account to stir trouble ) ..time to go away. This is so disrespectful, and I will start flaming you soon. Leave CC forums please.

So your solution for trolling is more trolling.. Get off of my internetz.

-Glorious Leader
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
So your solution for trolling is more trolling.. Get off of my internetz.

-Glorious Leader

You have absolutely no idea what you are saying, so I forgive you on this occasion.

Respect for TheMissionary will be upheld at all times!!
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby TheMissionary on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Well I will be returning once I get into my new permanent address. Sorry for the false representation. I truely thought I would be following through. Guess my 2nd love is now my only. No sympathy needed. It is proving to be a grand decision. May even be back in time to try out a new pork grill. :)
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

TheMissionary wrote:Well I will be returning once I get into my new permanent address. Sorry for the false representation. I truely thought I would be following through. Guess my 2nd love is now my only. No sympathy needed. It is proving to be a grand decision. May even be back in time to try out a new pork grill. :)

if this means what i think it means im speechless :!:
Major SaMejoHn

Postby TheMissionary on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:Well I will be returning once I get into my new permanent address. Sorry for the false representation. I truely thought I would be following through. Guess my 2nd love is now my only. No sympathy needed. It is proving to be a grand decision. May even be back in time to try out a new pork grill. :)

It means I'm getting divorced. Since I'm not sitting great financially I will likely not have custody of my kids.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby nolefan5311 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Good to see you sticking around Mish. We don't talk/play as much as we used to, but you were responsible for my first clan experience, and my first real teammate experience honestly, and you certainly make this a better place for everyone. Hope things work out for you man.
Captain nolefan5311

Postby TeeGee on Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:

A few years back the same thing happened to me, my wife and I separated and one of the reasons was the time I spent on this site.
After a few months we got back together, and I still spend way too much time on this site, but my argument is she watches too many soapies, haha. Although, now I play on a laptop and sit next to her while I am playing, it's all about compromise.

I hope it all works out the way you want, but don't let CC keep you away from your children.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby TheMissionary on Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

TeeGee wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

A few years back the same thing happened to me, my wife and I separated and one of the reasons was the time I spent on this site.
After a few months we got back together, and I still spend way too much time on this site, but my argument is she watches too many soapies, haha. Although, now I play on a laptop and sit next to her while I am playing, it's all about compromise.

I hope it all works out the way you want, but don't let CC keep you away from your children.

Well i spent way too much time on the site 4 years ago but cut my time down to an hour or two a day for the last 2. She just never got over the hatred she developed for it. Now its a whole new set of problems, but i wont get into that here. Ive done all i can to right my wrongs and nothing seems to do any good. My final option is divorce, unfortunately.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion