Conquer Club

Everyone but Southerners are a bunch of fat liars

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Everyone but Southerners are a bunch of fat liars

Postby john9blue on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 pm

AAFitz wrote:After reading the article one could similarly deduce that Southerners didnt care enough about their obesity to even lie about it?

In RL a person has to do something physical or sacrifice something to lose weight, which takes effort, and quite a bit of effort for some.
In this case however, all the person had to do to drop ten pounds instantly was lie about it, and they were too damn lazy and too comfortable in their mass, to even put the effort into that. Its even worse than we previously thought, IMHO.

this post is what happens when someone tries desperately to conform new, contradictory data into their pre-existing, ignorant worldview without abandoning any of their beliefs.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

Lootifer wrote:
AAFitz wrote:After reading the article one could similarly deduce that Southerners didnt care enough about their obesity to even lie about it?

In RL a person has to do something physical or sacrifice something to lose weight, which takes effort, and quite a bit of effort for some.
In this case however, all the person had to do to drop ten pounds instantly was lie about it, and they were too damn lazy and too comfortable in their mass, to even put the effort into that. Its even worse than we previously thought, IMHO.

NICE IDENTIFICATION OF A CONFOUNDING FACTOR!! STICK THAT IN UR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BBS!

He's just upset cuz he ain't one of the Good 'Ol Boys.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:36 am

john9blue wrote:

this post is what happens when someone tries desperately to conform new, contradictory data into their pre-existing, ignorant worldview without abandoning any of their beliefs.

You might be right.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby notyou2 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 am

Eat the rich.
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:07 am

Only one thing that they're good for.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby macbone on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am

Hey, don't slam UAB. They actually have a decent medical school.
Colonel macbone

Postby Lootifer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

john9blue wrote:

That or decent critical thought; since its FItz im going with the former.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 am

University of Alabama asserts that they did a study and found that they were honest, and other people were dishonest. Does that about sum this up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 am

Symmetry wrote:University of Alabama asserts that they did a study and found that they were honest, and other people were dishonest. Does that about sum this up?

If you read the article, then you could answer that yourself correctly. You can read, right??
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

I reckon y'all are lying.
Captain notyou2

Postby macbone on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:58 am

Symmetry wrote:University of Alabama asserts that they did a study and found that they were honest, and other people were dishonest. Does that about sum this up?

Dude, not the University of Alabama. The University of Alabama at Birmingham. The former is a football mill, and the latter is a medical school.

It's like UCLA and UC-Berkeley. Same system, different institution.
Colonel macbone

Postby karel on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:51 pm

notyou2 wrote:Blame the food producers. It is all their fault for putting all kinds of crap in our food at the insistence of their alien overlords. Our grocers are fattening us up for the alien dinner plates.

Pretty sure they are eating all the Americans first.

disagre,why dont they move their fat asses off the couch and put there stupid phones down,im sure walking 1 block a day is to much for these fat asses,have no pitty for them
Private 1st Class karel

Postby notyou2 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:24 pm

karel wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Blame the food producers. It is all their fault for putting all kinds of crap in our food at the insistence of their alien overlords. Our grocers are fattening us up for the alien dinner plates.

Pretty sure they are eating all the Americans first.

disagre,why dont they move their fat asses off the couch and put there stupid phones down,im sure walking 1 block a day is to much for these fat asses,have no pitty for them

Nuh uh. Gots nothing to do with exercise, it is totally the growth hormones the aliens are putting in the food to make us fatter. Every putz knows this.
Captain notyou2

Postby AAFitz on Wed May 01, 2013 8:19 pm

john9blue wrote:

And this post is what happens, when a person is so devoid of a sense of humor, that they will repeatedly and forever, always miss the humor....nearly, every single time.

How anyone cannot see that is just parody/satire, in response to the original parody/satire, is fully beyond me...except for you John, because you just absolutely never ever get the joke....and this time Im actually serious.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby john9blue on Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 pm

i don't think you were joking. or if you were, it's very hard to tell.
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Postby AAFitz on Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

john9blue wrote:i don't think you were joking. or if you were, it's very hard to tell.

You never think Im joking, but this thread is essentially a joke, and my post is so utterly ridiculous and so obvious just the counter to it, that as I said, I cant imagine not realizing its satire.

Mind you, Im not saying its funny....Im just saying its meant to be dead pan humor, which admittedly is difficult to read, but in the context of this thread, with this title, and my post....and countless examples of you missing my dry humor in the past....how does that possibility not occur to you before responding, in the same drab, im from the 50's and dont get humor manner every single time?

As far as deluding yourself that I am actually serious the several times, you have missed these sarcastic quips...I honestly dont blame you at this point...and am almost willing to agree, that I indeed am always serious, and never joke around especially with a poster like BBS, in a thread like this, with a title like this, just so you dont realize exactly how little a sense of humor you must actually have to miss it so often....

Actually.....as I said before...you just miss it because you bring biased judgement of my personality and just miss the humor every time. Once again, all I can say is I like to change it up...believe it or not...but look through my posts at large, and you will see I jump from serious to joking very easily...and to some degree, consider AAFitz to be a character to some degree, which is why I suspect you misinterpret me very often...just as I misinterpreted you as overly christian and possibly a young earth creationist at one point.

The thing is, you told me you weren't, so I changed my faulty view and actually believed what you wrote....you should do the same...because of the many things I do in this forum, and the range is quite large, the one thing I dont really do is outright lie, because I really like to be honest....

Sure, ill mislead, antagonize, patronize, on occasion troll, but Im actually very honest if Im serious, and for the last time, Im telling you that I joke around a fucking lot, and its usually when the post is like this, in a thread like this, when its so stupid that I assume most will get the joke.

Also, its meant to be hard to tell, and to some degree...thats the joke. In this case its on you....sorry, once again.

----
A recent anecdote just for you John, just so you can understand my humor at a basic level....

I was just fixing a patio for my best customer, at her $8million (+/-$1mil)dollar home. She spilled some wax, and it wasn't all that easy to fix to the tune of about half a day. I told her, to genuinely make her feel better that, "at least she spilled it on the patio and not on her leg or something"....and then went on to say, that, "even though it would have been less work for me"...totally deadpan, with even a hint of aggrevation." Now, while you would have stormed in the house telling your husband that I was rude and complained about a few gratuitous hours of work, she laughed, because what I said was so utterly ridiculous, that it absolutely had to be a joke, and while perhaps reckless on my part, it served its purpose.

My point is, Ill risk joking around with the best customer I ever had and possibly ever will have....so Ill sure as shit risk joking around with you fucktards...so be warned, and don't be so surprised next time.

And sure as shit dont take it personally, because I am pretty sure, that these forums are more or less, the most bullshit way of communicating with other human beings, and after many years, am quite positive nothing can be taken at face value, because without the benefit of a face...the communication is at least, ineffective. Its the reason I use so many damn words, because I cant just give you a subtle glance that would easily reassure you I was full of shit the whole damn time.

Also, if you check out my recent post in suggestions, youll understand that Im at a 3 right now. ;)
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.

Postby Lootifer on Wed May 01, 2013 11:19 pm

TLDR
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Lootifer wrote:TLDR

AAFitz was waxing his neighbor's wife's leg, and she slipped and fell in some cement. He begged j9b to spare him from a Ur Delusional post, but to no avail.

Anyway, all US northerners and white people in New Zealand and Australia are fat liars.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby AAFitz on Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:

AAFitz was waxing his neighbor's wife's leg, and she slipped and fell in some cement. He begged j9b to spare him from a Ur Delusional post, but to no avail.

Anyway, all US northerners and white people in New Zealand and Australia are fat liars.

Actually, I was just pointing out why you were an idiot for misunderstanding my post, and explained why fully and honestly...but honesty isnt something you really get...which, I understand.. The time you spend stroking your ego and whatnot in here, is commendable, and Id hate to see you wasting time actually reading and understanding anything anyone else wrote.
Last edited by AAFitz on Thu May 02, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too much. I know.

Postby AAFitz on Thu May 02, 2013 9:46 pm

TSDS
Too much. I know.

Postby john9blue on Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 pm

AAFitz wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Actually, I was just pointing out why you were an idiot for misunderstanding my post, and explained why fully and honestly...but honesty isnt something you really get...which, I understand.. The time you spend stroking your ego and whatnot in here, is commendable, and Id hate to see you wasting time actually reading and understanding anything anyone else wrote.

wait what? which post did he misunderstand?
Captain john9blue

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 am

Great question! I'm not really sure why he's being aggressive. I read the full post, and in the spirit of his alleged willingness to joke around, I reciprocated with a joke post.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby AAFitz on Fri May 03, 2013 8:27 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Great question! I'm not really sure why he's being aggressive. I read the full post, and in the spirit of his alleged willingness to joke around, I reciprocated with a joke post.

Well, I misunderstood yours. Simple as that. Random as f*ck. Nice.
Too much. I know.

Postby Lootifer on Sun May 05, 2013 8:30 pm

WHOA!
Lieutenant Lootifer

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,