Conquer Club

North Korea Nuclear Missile crisis

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

North Korea Nuclear Missile crisis

Postby Sammy gags on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:40 pm

This Wednesday, North Korea launched its 7th test missilem the Taepodong-2. 47 seconds into flight the missile plummeted down into the Pacific Ocean. ("The others were not test flights," asserted John Pike, director of Globalsecurity.org, a Washington-based military think tank. He suggested the launches were intended to put Asian neighbors on notice. "There was something for everyone. Scuds for South Korea. And at least one Rodong for Japan," Pike said.) "President Bush urged world leaders Wednesday to stand united in demanding that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons program, saying the communist nation remains a threat even though its long-range missile plunged into the sea seconds after liftoff."
Could this be a start to WWIII?
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm

Brother, we are already in WWIII.
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby HighBorn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:35 pm

yes its all comeing together like a great big puzzle isnt it... :?
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Postby qeee1 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm

HighBorn wrote:yes its all comeing together like a great big puzzle isnt it... :?

And if I connect US agression in the middle East here, and the growth of Islam there, lessening oil supplies here, China emerging as a world superpower there, ever increasing centralisation of power here, and political disillusionment and apathy among the masses there... that's it.

OH, it's World War 3, I should have known.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Sammy gags on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 pm

WWIII hasnt started yet, however there will be a war if North Korea can make an alliance with China
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby PaperPlunger on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:14 pm

please remove your avitar sammy, it's terrible, and bad
Private PaperPlunger

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:16 pm

Dude, change your avatatr. I can barely read what you are writing without throwing up. And yes the world is at war (which makes this world war three) the only difference is that not all of the "superpowers" have really stepped in.

But I understand what you mean when you say it's not WWIII because no major political leaderhas declared this WWIII.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Ronnie_K on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 pm

Don't Worry About It

America Won't Be in WWIII

Until They See Who is Winning

America Will Probably Claim Neutrality Again

Like In WWII

Then They Will Join Up At The End As Usual

God Bless America

Cadet Ronnie_K

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm

And no place else. :wink:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:20 pm

Machiavelli wrote:Dude, change your avatatr. I can barely read what you are writing without throwing up. .

ROFL! lol Blunt and to the point! Gotta love it! :lol:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 pm

Ronnie_K wrote:Don't Worry About It

America Won't Be in WWIII

Until They See Who is Winning

America Will Probably Claim Neutrality Again

Like In WWII

Then They Will Join Up At The End As Usual

God Bless America

hmmmm was Europe winning WWII before we entered? It seems we can't win no matter what we do. If we are neutral PEOPLE complain. And if we go on "pre-empted" strikes PEOPLE complain. I wonder If we would remain neutral if say, France invaded England tomarrow?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby thegrimsleeper on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:32 pm

Obviously Bush went for the wrong member of the Axis of Evil... Maybe if he'd have thrown a little Shock and Awe toward ol' Kim Jong Illy, we wouldn't have to worry about this as much. We're never going to be able to do something effectively (short of just bombing the hell out of the whole brainwashed country) unless we reinstate the draft... And at that point, it had fucking well better be WWIII. I say we put our money where on the table and take care of Iran and North Korea before the shit really hits the fan.
Sergeant 1st Class thegrimsleeper

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 am

is it really a missle crisis before they launch one at canada?
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:18 am

well, im better than korea. and japan. and america for that matter.
Captain minihaymanz

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 am

hmm well first off im too lazy to do the quote thing but someone said ... "was europe winning b4 we(america) entered?"

- umm well one part of europe was winning
- don't pretend you joined the ww2 to save the french and brits... pearl harbor pulled u in and Hitler supporting Japan dragged you into the European theatre
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:33 am

Sir Gordalot wrote:hmm well first off im too lazy to do the quote thing but someone said ... "was europe winning b4 we(america) entered?"

- umm well one part of europe was winning
- don't pretend you joined the ww2 to save the french and brits... pearl harbor pulled u in and Hitler supporting Japan dragged you into the European theatre

I am well aware of why the US entered the war...... the "saving France and the Brits" was just a bonus. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby vtmarik on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:05 am

Sammy gags wrote:Could this be a start to WWIII?

Oh please, save your doomsday predictions for the "Logic...God" thread.

North Korean Missle Crisis, yeah right.

*mocking voice* Oh no, a short korean man with a chip on his shoulder is threatening us with ICBMs.... What'll we do?

Maybe, we'll reciprocate?

He can talk all he wants, but the first person to push the big red button will more than likely be an American.

EDIT: Or Chinese: http://steelturman.typepad.com/thesteel ... ssile.html

Which is more likely, a nation with a history of temper tantrums killing us all or a nation that is hell bent on recapturing an island they irrationally consider to be a threat?

If nukes shoot off, it'll be China v. Taiwan.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:20 am

or canadians. Canadians can push the big red button. probably shoot off some mortars and "hope" :roll: that they at least get past quebec. Its not a crisis because of 2 reasons
a) they both fell into the ocean, showing how good korean made products are (*throws anything made in korea out the door)
b) if n.korea does manage to land one on the ground, hello tactical nuclear strikes

now, just a question. Who the hell would need tactical nuclear strikes? whats there to be tactical about? just drop it in the general area of the target and viola, nuclear radiation and fallout. hurray! radiation posioning for everyone!
Captain minihaymanz

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:28 am

I think that the missles were more of a threat saying "watch out" than "We're coming for you"
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby max is gr8 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:28 am

1 strange thing is the people who say other people can't have nuclear missiles ALL HAVE THEM

america HAS THEM
england Has them
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Corporal max is gr8

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:37 am

I think the koreans are trying to take over the world with shoddy assemblying of products. Damn kids, make them work harder, I want my ps2 in PRIME condition after 2 years damnit, not breaking down after 1!!
Captain minihaymanz

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:47 am

max is gr8 wrote:1 strange thing is the people who say other people can't have nuclear missiles ALL HAVE THEM

america HAS THEM
england Has them

It's so true.

But I think that it is because we view them as having an unstable government
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:58 pm

thegrimmsleeper wrote:
Obviously Bush went for the wrong member of the Axis of Evil

Ok there is no current axis of evil... There are some bad people in charge of countries. In the world wars there was an axis because they were allies against us... N. Korea and Iraq don't have any kind of alliance (at least it isn't announced in game chat yet...) If they did the Koreans might have supported Iraq when they were invaded.

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:00 pm

i dont care about Iraq, theres just something wierd going on between Iran purchasing Uranium from Australia & North Korea testing Nuclear missiles. & i dont think America will be last to this crisis because Bush has already consulted the UN, China, Japan, & South Korea urging them 2 unite against North Korea. & as u all noticed with Iraq & Saddam Hussein, George W Bush does not practice appeasement with other rulers liek democrats & most European leaders. Wut Kim is doing is suspiciously like Hitler except in the communist form. He has a strong propaganda & his ppl blindly worship him. As long as he flies low & doesnt really try 2 conquer any other country, he will get most countries to appease to him because of his not quite developed, but advancing nuclear missiles
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:37 pm

so hitler shot ICMB's into the ocean?
oh and btw, its communist, there is only 1 party. People can't blindly follow anyone else.
Captain minihaymanz

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,