Welcome to clan weeks scavenger hunt. Below you will find a list of 60 items. These items can be found in the Foundry, Conquer Club and on the web.
I will go over the rules first again so everyone that is playing can make sure they have and know them. Rules.
- You have 24 hours to find all items.
- Every clan can have as many members as they like searching.
- When you have collected the items from each section, post them into this thread with your clans name, item section and number of item.
- The items do not need to be in any order.
- You can post as many items in one post as you like.
- As soon as you post an answer, other clans can copy you, but not quote you.
Declaring a winner.
- When you see this [image] the requested item must come in Img or BigImg tags and display the image.
- When you see this [youtube] the requested item must come in youtube tags and the video must work.
- When you see this [link] the requested item must come in url tags and link to the requested topic.
- When you see this [link][quote] the requested item must come in quote tags and a link to the requested post must be provided.
- When you see this [game] the requested item must come in game tags and link to the requested game.
60 items to collect.Foundry Items.
- A winning clan will be determined by the clan that posts all 60 items the fastest.
- If no clan finds all 60 items within the 24 hours, the winning clan will be the one that finds the most.
- If two or more clans tie (under 60 items within the 24 hours) a single item will be posted to find. Fastest wins.
World Cities map
Classic Art map
An early draft of Philadelphia map.
Quote a post made by a cartographier.
The original image from Three Kingdoms of China (not made by Seamus76)
Any forum in the Tools & Guides section.
From any map made by Dim that has not been played.
Map that won a foundry contest that is in live play.
Map that won a foundry contest that is not in live play.
Classic shapes map.
A link to either of natty dreads Gimp tutorials.
A link to the other natty dread Gimp tutorial.
The battle royale map
A link to any foundry competition that has finished.
Any abandoned map
A link to any archived
thread in foundry discussions.
Game play stampConquer Club Items.
A link to a C&A report for a cleared multi.
A link to a suggestion that has been added to the site since El_Jefe took over.
Quote any post made by koontz1973 in any forum game. (Link to post must be included).
Collect the avatars from 5 members of a different clan. Names must be included.
05. Name any member that has a birthday today.
Any 2011 official pumpkin carving contest entry.
Post a game number lower than game Game 15668
Citare una voce dal forum di lingua francese.
Collect one avatar from any Administrator.
Collect one entry from the #GCCM graphics contest one.
A link to a C&A report for a cleared secret diplomacy report.
12. The names of any player in game one.
Youtube video that is directly related to conquer club.
Quote a post made by BigBallinStalin.
Quote any post from The Moolah Train
16. Name any two members that are part of the Tech Team.
A link to any busted multi thread in the C&A threads.
18. The name of the Dutch language forum.
Link to any rejected suggestion.
20. The name of any cartographer that is on-line while you are looking.Internet Items.
A photo of a kitten.
A blue smiley face.
An image of a board game.
A cover of a book from my name sake (Dean Koontz).
Grab any fantasy map you can from the internet.
Youtube video that is a how to instructions on making any part of a map.
A link to any news story from today papers.
A trailer for any film staring Daniel Craig
A link to any serious news story that involves George Bush Senior.
A photo of a dog eating ice cream.
Any Charlie the unicorn,
Any angry birds level walkthrough.
A link to any cartographers guild thread.
A cartoon with stick figures.
A video from the best ever rock group Queen
16. A joke about maps.
A link to any page on IMDB
18. A joke about men and the internet.
A video of a Ben 10 toy review.
20. The answer to this riddle. A man has to take a dog, a cat, and a mouse across a river. He can only take one of the animals across at a time. If he takes the mouse, the dog will eat the cat. If he takes the dog, the cat will eat the mouse. How does he get the three animals across the river?