Conquer Club

Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby TeeGee on Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Ok, so KH is in love with GD. I get it.

But c'mon man, you've been back 3 days now and not a single OT post? Aren't we worth a quickie at least? We're cool with sloppy seconds.

I moved him here just for you, Haggy
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Sackett58 on Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 am

Anyone wants free love just go to the chat room and ask for Ace Rimmer. Redheads preferred.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby Ace Rimmer on Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 am

Sackett58 wrote:Anyone wants free love just go to the chat room and ask for Ace Rimmer. Females preferred.

Fixed.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 am

This move is an outrage! If the subject of deep, unbridled love is considered off-topic I should think that all hope is lost for this, our Conquer Club.

In the interest if every dewey-eyed nooblet who searches for a soft and gentle hand to pull them back into the light I strongly advise this be moved back to GD.
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Army of GOD on Mon May 13, 2013 11:21 am

Can we have a scat orgy?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Gillipig on Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 am

King_Herpes wrote:Feeling the love this morning, troops! Feeling blessed!! Feeling sexual!!!

I'm very excited to share with you all today that the rumors you've heard of me making my glorious return to my home forum are true! Let the party begin!! You can start by repeating this life mantra my good friends, "life gave us all herpes so that the end wouldn't be such a disappointment". And so It'll sure be nice when it's all over with is what I always say.

For the time being however, you're all going to have to bear with me through another embarrassing outbreak. Lol! But it's only going to be as awkward as we choose to make it people. Maybe next time we'll all keep it in our pants, eh gang!? Bah! Fat chance!! Seriously though, let's learn our lesson there and we call all begin by counting our blessings.

I'm really just here in this pixalized form to remind you all how fortunate we really are to be alive. Alive together, living and breathing our wonderful Mother Earth Gaia's freshly brewed air. There's plenty of food, water and shelter in the world but unfortunately there's just not enough love at the moment. And when we discover that missing love nobody will be experiencing such strife.

And if everyone learned to share what they had nobody would be without that love. This is why I share with you all my disease so selflessly. Because my living through message is much more comfortable than me living in fear. So c'mon, everyone, it's time to shit, shave and shower up! Let'a get out there, troops!! We've got eachother to do!!

All I know is that I went to sleep alone one night and I woke up inside your hearts,

King_Herpes- protection wasn't always my passion but it certainly is now

Ah, first post in the OT is it? Your cherry is pretty..
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Gillipig wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:Feeling the love this morning, troops! Feeling blessed!! Feeling sexual!!!

I'm very excited to share with you all today that the rumors you've heard of me making my glorious return to my home forum are true! Let the party begin!! You can start by repeating this life mantra my good friends, "life gave us all herpes so that the end wouldn't be such a disappointment". And so It'll sure be nice when it's all over with is what I always say.

For the time being however, you're all going to have to bear with me through another embarrassing outbreak. Lol! But it's only going to be as awkward as we choose to make it people. Maybe next time we'll all keep it in our pants, eh gang!? Bah! Fat chance!! Seriously though, let's learn our lesson there and we call all begin by counting our blessings.

I'm really just here in this pixalized form to remind you all how fortunate we really are to be alive. Alive together, living and breathing our wonderful Mother Earth Gaia's freshly brewed air. There's plenty of food, water and shelter in the world but unfortunately there's just not enough love at the moment. And when we discover that missing love nobody will be experiencing such strife.

And if everyone learned to share what they had nobody would be without that love. This is why I share with you all my disease so selflessly. Because my living through message is much more comfortable than me living in fear. So c'mon, everyone, it's time to shit, shave and shower up! Let'a get out there, troops!! We've got eachother to do!!

All I know is that I went to sleep alone one night and I woke up inside your hearts,

King_Herpes- protection wasn't always my passion but it certainly is now

Ah, first post in the OT is it? Your cherry is pretty..

Poor bastard was sent here as punishment. Apparently OT=PILLORY.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon May 13, 2013 4:41 pm

You all have manipulated the love the Herpes was trying to spread, defiled his intentions by moving this thread, and not aspiring to achieve the true intentions of our values forum member. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:You all have manipulated the love the Herpes was trying to spread, defiled his intentions by moving this thread, and not aspiring to achieve the true intentions of our values forum member. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby john9blue on Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...

<3
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm

john9blue wrote:you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...

<3

You're going to fault the guy for moisturizing?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby john9blue on Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
john9blue wrote:you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...

<3

You're going to fault the guy for moisturizing?

i didn't know people moisturized there...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,