Conquer Club

extended info for available maps

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

extended info for available maps

Postby HardAttack on Fri May 10, 2013 10:29 am

enrich the info browse all maps section offers:
  • left menu, game menu, start a game tab, in it browse all maps section that brings all available maps on screen. They are 100*100 mini maps once cursor moved on it, there is a dialog box appears, in it there is only name of the map. I click over tha map to enlarge it, then there is a hyper link below to route me to the map maker's room, that maps work room. I didnt make a statistical study so i can not call it how many of maps are provided with proper information and how many of them are not but so far many times i have seen it after using hyper link that routes me to the map forum, and there is no proper information, mostly it is real tough to know how many territs that map has.
  • it will be real nice, that dialog box, once you browse all maps under start a game tab, let the dialog box offers some information about the map, such as and mostly how many territs that map has in game play.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • pretty simple to see the benefit in it, personally i have difficult time on seeing/choosing what map i should create for any specific game type, such as 4v4, 3v3, 2v2 and so... Many players there are, having this to be their concerns while they create new games. At this point, huge portion of society are lazy to give it a study counting territs of map which are not methodically/as standard not given with territ counts in the map maker's rooms. This will be real big help in case either that dialog box, or the liked rooms support a standard information card for any and every available maps.
  • Lazy ppl, which is not an ignorable part though, for this reason are not keen to try new maps, since they do not know that map, either because map is new or any other reason. So, make sure of good and standard presentation of all and especially new maps, give them ID cards in which standard basic informations for the map under consideration.

Best Regards.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: extended info for available maps

Postby HardAttack on Sun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

:lol:
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon May 13, 2013 11:53 am

This is a good suggestion, and there are similar ones circulating, including some put forth by the Cartography Mods. If you are interested in some previous attempts, I can send you some links.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby HardAttack on Tue May 14, 2013 9:03 am

DoomYoshi wrote:This is a good suggestion, and there are similar ones circulating, including some put forth by the Cartography Mods. If you are interested in some previous attempts, I can send you some links.

well, thanks,
as long as you acknowledged me that this is on "TO DO" list, or at least hot topic under consideration, i am more than glad and i dont really need any links but wishing this handled sometime in close future :)

cheers O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Return to Suggestions