Conquer Club

Map Win statistics

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Map Win statistics

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 am

I was thinking this morning that I might like to see what my win statistic is on a given map... or for that matter on a whole list of maps at the same time.
Whether this type of information tracking / gathering / compiling and displaying would be called a tool or enhancement I do not know...

But I would like to see this information... It would be far more interesting than Dice Stats... :roll:
And this would also be a very good tool for Clan leadership in assessing strengths and weakness in the ranks when getting ready for a war...

Ok... back to you gentlemen...
what think ye?
Crazy Frog
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Re: Map Win statistics

Postby elite.np on Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 am

yep good idea there are no negatives to come of this only + ... i raised this before i play alot of speed games and i would like to know they % of turns i take 1st or 2nd becuase i think if you set up the game you take 1st turn more then 50%
Sergeant 1st Class elite.np

Postby worldconquer on Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 am

wow ur not just a Crazy Frog are u? :o lol its interesting that way clan leaders don't need 2 ask members 2 meany questions B4 war mmm not bad Frog ;)
Major worldconquer

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 7:35 am

Interesting> Page one could open with the List of Maps and win %
Further info could then be accessed in a click.
---> Just Click on which map you want more stats on for page two which would give a further breakdown by the Map Stats of what you have played...iE how many games won or lost with no fog or fog, trench or no trench etc.

It could also allow you to click a button and sort the Results by number of players or Game type...

Crazy is in the eye of the Beholder... Ever See a Beholder??? *Picture a bull Frog Eyeball... Just saying.... 8-)

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 7:38 am

worldconquer wrote:wow ur not just a Crazy Frog are u? :o lol its interesting that way clan leaders don't need 2 ask members 2 meany questions B4 war mmm not bad Frog ;)

Clan Leaders still need to ask questions... But with this the questions might change... asking the teams what maps they want to learn... suggestion of new maps to work on.. or old ones to change strategy on... could also allow him to make training games and pair strong players with weak players on teams...

Better information could make better players.
Lets study this... :geek:

Postby Swifte on Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 am

This sounds a lot like the maprank tool that already exists.

You can read more about that tool in this user guide
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=527&t=139337&p=3404242#p3404242
Colonel Swifte

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

Thank you for pointing this out to me... However... these add on programs are not what I was hoping for... I cant get them to work on a regular basis and would like to see this on my wall... on everyones wall... as a CC wide clickable stat.

That tool truly is impressive though... but it seems to only work in Firefox...

Postby Swifte on Thu May 16, 2013 8:10 am

This forum is specifically for suggestions on user developed tools and enhancements.. if you are looking to get a change made to the site itself, your suggestion belongs in this forum: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Perhaps one of the mods can move it for you... or you can explore there and see if someone else hasn't already suggested this.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 8:28 am

ah gotcha... I never get this right... thanks.

Postby Vinzzz on Thu May 16, 2013 9:12 am

I'd also like a 'surrender' button for games that are down the drain but dragging on. :)

The opponent can then either accept or reject your surrender. Just like in the old days! ;)
Corporal 1st Class Vinzzz

Postby Crazy Frog on Thu May 16, 2013 9:17 am

That s cute.. how about an option of sending them a surrender ultimatum from round one? start a new thread on that...

Postby Gilligan on Fri May 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Vinzzz wrote:I'd also like a 'surrender' button for games that are down the drain but dragging on. :)

The opponent can then either accept or reject your surrender. Just like in the old days! ;)

Except you weren't actually around when the surrender button existed...
Captain Gilligan

Return to Tool Archives