Conquer Club

Invites on the wall

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Invites on the wall

Postby Colemanus on Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Is putting numbers on a persons wall to invite them to a game considered to be spam?

I feel that people should erase the number on the wall of people who did not get in the game when the game is filled
Cook Colemanus

Re: Invites on the wall

Postby Jippd on Thu May 16, 2013 11:07 pm

If you don't want them to write on your wall then you can foe them. If you want the messages erased from your wall then you can delete them yourself.

Have you considered these options?
Major Jippd

Postby SirSebstar on Fri May 17, 2013 1:46 am

Colemanus wrote:Is putting numbers on a persons wall to invite them to a game considered to be spam?

I feel that people should erase the number on the wall of people who did not get in the game when the game is filled

in general no, I would not consider it spam since your wall can be moderated by yourself. However, if you tell someone to stop, and they don't then it becomes something else altogether. We do not allow (cyber) stalking so if you do not want ANY messages from a person and you have made that clear, then they should not continue sending messages to you.

But if people feel like they want to invite you well again, in general, thats what is encouraged as a good thing.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Colemanus on Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 am

undersrood
Cook Colemanus

Postby maxfaraday on Fri May 17, 2013 5:19 am

LOL

They're trying to farm you.
The mods won't do shit about it so I won't bother to report it, but if you have some time to waste you can take screenshots of your wall and file a C&A report.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby SirSebstar on Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 am

maxfaraday wrote:LOL

The mods won't do shit about it so I won't bother to report it, but if you have some time to waste you can take screenshots of your wall and file a C&A report.

it is likely they try to get an easy win, although its only a 5 point win and a 80+ loss, with colemans 11% thats about house odds that he wins more then loses. I wonder what the harm is in it if coleman rises,as he will inevitably win a game and against 8 players will double his current score in one game
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Jippd on Fri May 17, 2013 11:25 am

Or they could be trying to fill games quickly? I use wall requests when I put up a multi player speed to get it to fill. I usually only invite 2000+ via the wall but there could be lt's or something creating games and inviting him to get them to fill.
Major Jippd

Postby betiko on Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 pm

As if a clean wall was something important.. I rarely erase comments on my wall, what for? There is an empty wall button anyway
Major betiko

Postby Colemanus on Fri May 17, 2013 7:41 pm

SirSebstar wrote:

it is likely they try to get an easy win, although its only a 5 point win and a 80+ loss, with colemans 11% thats about house odds that he wins more then loses. I wonder what the harm is in it if coleman rises,as he will inevitably win a game and against 8 players will double his current score in one game

I try.
Cook Colemanus

Return to Conquer Club Discussion