Conquer Club

Scheduled Downtime

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Scheduled Downtime

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Conquer Club will be unavailable for about 60 minutes at May 19, 2013 05:00:00 AM CC Time for some database maintenance. Although we will add time to the countdown of all active games, please avoid taking turns or playing speed games around that time.

How will this outage affect your life?

What are your plans for this dark period in CC history ?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Re: Scheduled Downtime

Postby thegreekdog on Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
Conquer Club will be unavailable for about 60 minutes at May 19, 2013 05:00:00 AM CC Time for some database maintenance. Although we will add time to the countdown of all active games, please avoid taking turns or playing speed games around that time.

How will this outage affect your life?

What are your plans for this dark period in CC history ?

I was confused by the "AM" designation. The AM/PM designation does not appear on the CC clock (top right corner) so the "AM" designation on the message was not useful. Further, it appears that any AM/PM designation is redundant because CC time is kept in military time.

So, that's what I've been doing today.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

There comes a time in a CC user's life where he must pack for the long journey. He must take with him only the bare essentials which would prove most useful on his arduous journey into the cold, black horizon of May 19th 05:00. Approaching the darkness, he might doubt himself; he might think that he forgot to pack his toothbrush, or did I have coffee this morning, and do I even care? I wish all of you a safe journey into the darkness.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri May 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Brothers, friends, comrades, the time which has been foretold grows near. Stay strong, my droogs, and remember that it is always darkest before dawn.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,