Conquer Club

clan suggestions

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

clan suggestions

Postby silversun6 on Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 pm

As some who is on this site for about 5 years i can tell that the only thing that makes me to log in each day is the clan. Im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
From what i see this site is slowly dying, so i want to make a few simple (or not) suggestion to make the clan world thing a bit easier.

1.get someone on each clan a privs to moderate the clan page. our clan page is a mess, when someone new joins our clan he has pages of non-relevant discussions. let us make sub directories there to throw all those post to "OLD" or at least delete some of them.

2.get privs to clan leader/representative to run private tourneys , no need for the trophy , just the ability to create games with labels and create games you are not playing in them.
we have 1 tourney inside a clan now , and a new intra clan full war coming up , the games making are going to be pain in the ass :)

thanks,
Silver
OSA 2013 GRAND POOBA Seamus76 AKA TopDog
Colonel silversun6

Re: clan suggestions

Postby chemefreak on Fri May 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Same here. Love my clan.

Suggestion #1 is actually on its way. (ayra is working on it currently and we should have an update soon)

Suggestion #2 is a great sugg. However, I doubt you will see it anytime soon.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jghost7 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 pm

silversun6 wrote:As some who is on this site for about 5 years i can tell that the only thing that makes me to log in each day is the clan. Im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
From what i see this site is slowly dying, so i want to make a few simple (or not) suggestion to make the clan world thing a bit easier.

1.get someone on each clan a privs to moderate the clan page. our clan page is a mess, when someone new joins our clan he has pages of non-relevant discussions. let us make sub directories there to throw all those post to "OLD" or at least delete some of them.

2.get privs to clan leader/representative to run private tourneys , no need for the trophy , just the ability to create games with labels and create games you are not playing in them.
we have 1 tourney inside a clan now , and a new intra clan full war coming up , the games making are going to be pain in the ass :)

thanks,
Silver

+1
Major jghost7

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri May 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby IcePack on Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Yep +1

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby silversun6 on Fri May 17, 2013 3:17 pm

chemefreak wrote:Same here. Love my clan.

Suggestion #1 is actually on its way. (ayra is working on it currently and we should have an update soon)

good to hear this, i wasnt expecting a change soon but lets start the process so ill get to see the results before i rage quit :)
OSA 2013 GRAND POOBA Seamus76 AKA TopDog
Colonel silversun6

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 pm

silversun6 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:Same here. Love my clan.

good to hear this, i wasnt expecting a change soon but lets start the process so ill get to see the results before i rage quit :)

The rest of the Hive won't let you.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby eddie2 on Fri May 17, 2013 5:59 pm

:-$ :-$

while you wait you could copy the url of the threads you want deleted send them to king achilles and he can delete them.

instead of the privs for that how about giving us one big load of privs something like i think soc have for trining or these kind of event games. 1 member of each clan holds privs for that clan to create training games in clan tourney games etc.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby The Voice on Tue May 21, 2013 10:59 am

It's great to hear that suggestion 1 is on its way. I can't find the first thread where it was suggested, but I know it's been quite some time. This feature will be very helpful.
Major The Voice

Postby Conde180711 on Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 am

Both great ideas, the priv thing for in clan touneys etc would be a great help :D
Major Conde180711

Return to Suggestions