Conquer Club

saxi only posted twice today

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

saxi only posted twice today

Postby nietzsche on Wed May 15, 2013 12:36 am

unacceptable
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: saxi only posted twice today

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 am

I blame the free market. We need to have a well-regulated federally required minimum number of times saxi can post in a day.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 15, 2013 1:34 am

And that is how you gain the benefits of voluntary exchange.

BMO, you make me proud.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:And that is how you gain the benefits of voluntary exchange.

BMO, you make me proud.

Perhaps a disincentive for this voluntary exchange has occurred. We're smokin' 'em out!

BMO

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 15, 2013 1:50 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:And that is how you gain the benefits of voluntary exchange.

BMO, you make me proud.

Perhaps a disincentive for this voluntary exchange has occurred. We're smokin' 'em out!

BMO

NO! We should tax or hit saxitoxin for every lame posts he makes. This will definitely encourage him to do better. Why? Because this is the logic of environmental regulation and prison systems, which obviously are fab.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed May 15, 2013 2:03 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO, you make me proud.

BMO

NO! We should tax or hit saxitoxin for every lame posts he makes. This will definitely encourage him to do better. Why? Because this is the logic of environmental regulation and prison systems, which obviously are fab.

Now you're just trying to trap me :P

BMO

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 15, 2013 2:11 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO, you make me proud.

BMO

Now you're just trying to trap me :P

BMO

No, no! Do go on! Without CC intervention, our saxitoxin quality will surely decrease.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby thegreekdog on Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO, you make me proud.

BMO

I just hope, 15 years later, we also subject other posters to the same taxation standards; otherwise, Saxi won't be competitive relative to others.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:

BMO, you make me proud.

BMO

I just hope, 15 years later, we also subject other posters to the same taxation standards; otherwise, Saxi won't be competitive relative to others.

It depends on how many each state-provided resources each consumer/producer consumes.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby notyou2 on Thu May 16, 2013 9:20 pm

We need a state sponsored welfare receiving bleeding heart social communist to counter Saxi's free market, right wing, libertarian capitalist streak.

Nominations are open.
Captain notyou2

Postby Gillipig on Fri May 17, 2013 5:41 pm

notyou2 wrote:We need a state sponsored welfare receiving bleeding heart social communist to counter Saxi's free market, right wing, libertarian capitalist streak.

Nominations are open.

Well I am a Swede.....
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby notyou2 on Sat May 18, 2013 9:10 am

Gillipig wrote:
notyou2 wrote:We need a state sponsored welfare receiving bleeding heart social communist to counter Saxi's free market, right wing, libertarian capitalist streak.

Nominations are open.

Well I am a Swede.....

Are you on welfare? You meet all the other prerequisites.
Captain notyou2

Postby Gillipig on Sat May 18, 2013 6:03 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

Nominations are open.

Well I am a Swede.....

Are you on welfare? You meet all the other prerequisites.

Your question is obsolete, everyone in Sweden is on welfare. Thus, Swede = on welfare
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,