Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 04, 2013 3:29 am

General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 04, 2013 4:02 am

General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

i'm sure the girlfriend was up for the giant gang bang mario promissed!
Major betiko

Postby maxfaraday on Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

Everything has an end. You'll be missed by every football fan, not just United's.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby betiko on Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 am

maxfaraday wrote:Everything has an end. You'll be missed by every football fan, not just United's.

he knew he wold never beat guy roux's record of 41 seasons coaching the same club lol. is it possible that anyone on earth could beat that some day anyway???
Major betiko

Postby diddle on Sun May 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeovil town are officially the best team in the world
Cadet diddle

Postby betiko on Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 am

diddle wrote:Yeovil town are officially the best team in the world

is that the name of some facebook game?
Major betiko

Postby GreecePwns on Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 am

Everyone come look at this abomination, which was announced as official half an hour ago.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2 ... y-football

http://www.nycfc.com

A team co-owned by Manchester City and the New York Yankees named New York City FC and in sky blue, playing in a temporary facility (read: Yankee Stadium in the Bronx) until they build a stadium in Flushing (if its approved).

Flushing (in Queens), by the way, is the hometown of the Yankees' crosstown rivals the New York Mets, who already vehemently opposed the stadium! The stadium would be built right next door to the Mets' stadium, Citi Field!

This is disgusting, especially knowing the Cosmos will be stuck in the second division basically forever since there will be no promotion/relegation in America anytime soon.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby betiko on Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 am

GreecePwns wrote:Everyone come look at this abomination, which was announced as official half an hour ago.

A team co-owned by Manchester City and the New York Yankees named New York City FC and in sky blue, playing in a temporary facility (read: Yankee Stadium in the Bronx) until they build a stadium in Flushing (if its approved).

Flushing (in Queens), by the way, is the hometown of the Yankees' crosstown rivals the New York Mets, who already vehemently opposed the stadium! The stadium would be built right next door to the Mets' stadium, Citi Field!

This is disgusting, especially knowing the Cosmos will be stuck in the second division basically forever since there will be no promotion/relegation in America anytime soon.

still sounds better than energy drink FC! now i see no nycfc logo, just mcfc all over the place. mcfc would be very stupid to build this new club's identity exactly like theirs though.
Major betiko

Postby GreecePwns on Tue May 21, 2013 4:16 pm

betiko wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:Everyone come look at this abomination, which was announced as official half an hour ago.

still sounds better than energy drink FC! now i see no nycfc logo, just mcfc all over the place. mcfc would be very stupid to build this new club's identity exactly like theirs though.

But everyone knows all along that their owning the team probably means they will do exactly that. The league is perfectly fine with it even if hurts the team's and the league's image. We have a Chivas team already and that team had a shit fanbase since day one (even before the current owner took over and made things worse).
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby ooge on Tue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

is not the world cup a rigged tourney? I thought I heard the refs were screwing up calls intentionally
Captain ooge

Postby betiko on Tue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

ooge wrote:is not the world cup a rigged tourney? I thought I heard the refs were screwing up calls intentionally

As much as in any other sport, refs screw up stuff and sometimes take wrong decisions that affect the result of a game. Complaining about unfair refs is very common, but at the end of the day it s a bit like cc dice. But no, there has never been any case of corruption in world cups. There has been some shady stuff with illegal bettings and ref corruption in some countries though. And there has been thousands of games with unfair final results because refs gave or didn t give goals, whistled penaltys or not, gave red cards or not ect ect
Major betiko

Postby ooge on Tue May 21, 2013 7:46 pm

betiko wrote:
ooge wrote:is not the world cup a rigged tourney? I thought I heard the refs were screwing up calls intentionally

As much as in any other sport, refs screw up stuff and sometimes take wrong decisions that affect the result of a game. Complaining about unfair refs is very common, but at the end of the day it s a bit like cc dice. But no, there has never been any case of corruption in world cups. There has been some shady stuff with illegal bettings and ref corruption in some countries though. And there has been thousands of games with unfair final results because refs gave or didn t give goals, whistled penaltys or not, gave red cards or not ect ect

ok
Captain ooge

Postby HardAttack on Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

HardAttack wrote:bayern munchen is going to be winner of european champions league thropy this year.

changing of my foresee,

borussia dortmund is going to win the game and the cup tonight.
O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby tzor on Sat May 25, 2013 10:31 am

Tonight I'm going to Yankee Stadium, probably purchase a way to expensive jersey, sit in the good seats and watch football as it was meant to be played and watched ... in the pouring rain ... standing up?

Hmmm, zoom lens in the good seats, I should get some really good photos ... I hope.
Cadet tzor

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 25, 2013 12:09 pm

In a couple of hours the final of the UCL.

Bayern Munich vs Borusia.

Bayern will win, who wants to bet?
General nietzsche

Postby maxfaraday on Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 pm

nietzsche wrote:In a couple of hours the final of the UCL.

Bayern Munich vs Borusia.

Bayern will win, who wants to bet?

I wanted to bet (real money) but I changed my mind.
FC Bayern looks invincible, but if if there's one team in the world that can beat them, it's Borussia Dortdmund.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby betiko on Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Hum got 25 euros left on a betting site.. Would love Dortmund to win but i think i might put the money on Bayern.

Tzor, what game can there possible be today in the yankee stadium, mls is over and it s too early for european teams to make exhibition games?
Major betiko

Postby GreecePwns on Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

betiko wrote:Hum got 25 euros left on a betting site.. Would love Dortmund to win but i think i might put the money on Bayern.

Tzor, what game can there possible be today in the yankee stadium, mls is over and it s too early for european teams to make exhibition games?

Man City - Chelsea and I think Spain - Ireland in a couple of weeks too.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby betiko on Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

I think i already regret putting my money on Bayern.. Borussia is really dominating
Major betiko

Postby GreecePwns on Sat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Well aren't you lucky, betiko?

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Roben scoring an important goal? I must be dreaming...
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 25, 2013 3:37 pm

So, betiko, are you going to buy me premium with your earnings?
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

nietzsche wrote:So, betiko, are you going to buy me premium with your earnings?

I didn t even win 25 dollars with that! :)
I just went all in with what was left, lost 50 euros last week on a combined bet because of these idiots from Man. City losing home vs norwich. My bankroll is now at 40 €, it just adds a little spice to bet on a game you watch.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,