Conquer Club

dmbfan

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

dmbfan

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Wow, this guy makes me laugh.
Game 12784520

He thinks that players should only play against others on or near their rank, and that if you don't, you're a pussy, which he called me about 10 times. I mean, he made the game, so shouldn't he expect to have players of any rank join? These are the players that make me laugh. I love when people get angry because they know they're going to lose. I hope this makes a few peoples' days as well! :lol:
Cook Gabriel13

Re: dmbfan

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Nobody thinks you're a farmer gabriel, don't worry. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby kentington on Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:Wow, this guy makes me laugh.
Game 12784520

He thinks that players should only play against others on or near their rank, and that if you don't, you're a pussy, which he called me about 10 times. I mean, he made the game, so shouldn't he expect to have players of any rank join? These are the players that make me laugh. I love when people get angry because they know they're going to lose. I hope this makes a few peoples' days as well! :lol:

Actually, he was probably hoping people with like ranks would join. After all, that is what he said.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 pm

kentington wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:Wow, this guy makes me laugh.
Game 12784520

Actually, he was probably hoping people with like ranks would join. After all, that is what he said.

But how many low-ranking FS speed players are there? Not many.. Most of the FS speed players are high ranking, and if he wants lower ranks, he should make it private and invite people.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Nobody thinks you're a farmer gabriel, don't worry. ;)

Well, obviously :P I mean, I'm a freestyle player, so I'm going to join freestyle games.. I don't see how he can complain about that. o.0
Cook Gabriel13

Postby ljex on Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

this right here is a prime example of why players dont like fs players and dont join lots of them. Instead of giving some simple tips people will just insult them.
Major ljex

Postby Gabriel13 on Thu May 23, 2013 5:56 am

ljex wrote:this right here is a prime example of why players dont like fs players and dont join lots of them. Instead of giving some simple tips people will just insult them.

Are you kidding me? I told him to make private games, didn't I? All he did was insult me, so I did the same.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
ljex wrote:this right here is a prime example of why players dont like fs players and dont join lots of them. Instead of giving some simple tips people will just insult them.

Are you kidding me? I told him to make private games, didn't I? All he did was insult me, so I did the same.

He's obviously not great at speed freestyle so making private games won't help most likely. You could have been the bigger man and given him some tips, instead you're just being childish.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ManBungalow on Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Gabriel13 on Thu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

He's obviously not great at speed freestyle so making private games won't help most likely. You could have been the bigger man and given him some tips, instead you're just being childish.

I'm only 16, so I technically am still a child, but I don't act like it. I only did it, because he was being unreasonable. I did give him a chance to settle down, but he didn't..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

i do have to agree here big time,

no need to hammer the weak ones,
leave him alone
(his actions or insults are not justified,
but putting oil into the fire, doesnt make u better,
no, u didnt make my day, this is insecure acting on both sides,
and nothing to be proud of)
peace
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby Gabriel13 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

leave him alone
peace

I don't care if I make your day.. You're the biggest complainer on the entire website, and you're lower than this guy. You may even be lower than Pitrules88..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 24, 2013 3:53 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

leave him alone
peace

I don't care if I make your day.. You're the biggest complainer on the entire website, and you're lower than this guy. You may even be lower than Pitrules88..

And you continue to assume you're better than other people. Get a clue.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

leave him alone
peace

And you continue to assume you're better than other people. Get a clue.

I don't assume I'm better than him? Unlike most people, probably including you, I put everybody before myself. If I had the chance to save somebody's life sacrificing my own, I would do it no matter who it was. This guy though.. He makes me angry.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Why the hell can't come people just have a laugh sometimes? Is all some people can do is take EVERYTHING seriously? This wasn't meant to be a serious thread..
Cook Gabriel13

Return to Conquer Club Discussion