Conquer Club

opinion needed

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

opinion needed

Postby wreckead on Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Right i thought someone was being a bit derogatory in the words he was using to another player in game chat so i asked him to shut his homophobic mouth............He then foed me and when i asked him why foe when i was just pointing out his error he answered with this :

Sent: Mon May 27, 2013 2:50 am
by Shino Tenshi

If the term 'homo' is homophobic, then why are racists not called 'niggerphobics'? Because, homo is not a derogatory term, else it would not be included in the term used to denote homophobia RETARDO Montalban.

Please come to Canada for a proper education. Homo marriages are legal here, so its a 'win-win' for you!

Now im not gay, black or handicapped in any way but surely im right in saying that the use of the 3 words he seems to like and brag about being educated to use are not exactly accepted in polite society...........

any opinions or was i wrong to even bother pullin him on it.............would be interesting to get peoples veiws.
Colonel wreckead

Re: opinion needed

Postby Shayetet13 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 pm

tolerance is a virtue

you may not agree with him or him with you but move along and forgive each other. :D
Captain Shayetet13

Postby greenoaks on Mon May 27, 2013 3:59 am

if you don't like his language, why do you care that he has foed you?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby wreckead on Mon May 27, 2013 6:02 pm

greenoaks wrote:if you don't like his language, why do you care that he has foed you?

mainly because he plays similar maps to me of which there are only a few floating about, if he spots em first i cant join and play with people i normally play with............
Colonel wreckead

Postby greenoaks on Mon May 27, 2013 9:30 pm

wreckead wrote:
greenoaks wrote:if you don't like his language, why do you care that he has foed you?

mainly because he plays similar maps to me of which there are only a few floating about, if he spots em first i cant join and play with people i normally play with............

ok, that would suck.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Phatscotty on Mon May 27, 2013 10:55 pm

If you try to get him into trouble for it, you are sinking to his level

foe and move on
Major Phatscotty

Postby waauw on Tue May 28, 2013 4:21 am

wreckead wrote:

The just plan ahead and start the games yourself?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue May 28, 2013 8:40 am

wreckead wrote:Right i thought someone was being a bit derogatory in the words he was using to another player in game chat so i asked him to shut his homophobic mouth............He then foed me and when i asked him why foe when i was just pointing out his error he answered with this :

by Shino Tenshi

If the term 'homo' is homophobic, then why are racists not called 'niggerphobics'? Because, homo is not a derogatory term, else it would not be included in the term used to denote homophobia RETARDO Montalban.

Please come to Canada for a proper education. Homo marriages are legal here, so its a 'win-win' for you!

Now im not gay, black or handicapped in any way
but surely im right in saying that the use of the 3 words he seems to like and brag about being educated to use are not exactly accepted in polite society...........

any opinions or was i wrong to even bother pullin him on it.............would be interesting to get peoples veiws.

You really should probably change your wording here.. You made it seem like African Americans and homosexuals are handicapped :P
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Symmetry on Tue May 28, 2013 11:51 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
wreckead wrote:Right i thought someone was being a bit derogatory in the words he was using to another player in game chat so i asked him to shut his homophobic mouth............He then foed me and when i asked him why foe when i was just pointing out his error he answered with this :

by Shino Tenshi

Now im not gay, black or handicapped in any way
but surely im right in saying that the use of the 3 words he seems to like and brag about being educated to use are not exactly accepted in polite society...........

You really should probably change your wording here.. You made it seem like African Americans and homosexuals are handicapped :P

He really didn't.

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Conquer Club Discussion