Conquer Club

CCup4 - KORT Wins!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm

chapcrap wrote:Is there going to be some kind of deadline for the two clans still in CC3? If it's the winner of that war that gets the bye, that may not happen for quite a while. The Semifinals took 3 months and 4 months to finish.

There will be no deadline for those two clans. They worked hard to get there and deserve to have as much time as they need. Once the match is decided (a winner is mathematically assured) the losing clan get their two week notice to get moving on CCup4. We will do the same for your clan when CCup5 rolls around ;)
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Finsfleet on Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Well, right now I'd say that it's not impossible that they will have to wait for their opponent to finish play-ins. ;)
Major Finsfleet

Postby chapcrap on Sun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm

chemefreak wrote:
chapcrap wrote:Is there going to be some kind of deadline for the two clans still in CC3? If it's the winner of that war that gets the bye, that may not happen for quite a while. The Semifinals took 3 months and 4 months to finish.

There will be no deadline for those two clans. They worked hard to get there and deserve to have as much time as they need. Once the match is decided (a winner is mathematically assured) the losing clan get their two week notice to get moving on CCup4. We will do the same for your clan when CCup5 rolls around ;)

:lol:

I'll make sure we finish in time!! ;)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby eddie2 on Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Finsfleet wrote:We're gonna see great matchups in the first round already, TNC - ACE and FALL - ATL. Gonna be super interesting cup, I think, best one of all. Too bad Pack dropped out.

you forgot aka v kort... i am taking the lead role for aka in this war something i have not done in over 1 year. and even then i had lost some interest from the leaving of time... but i am back and am gonna do it the way i used to in times days. where we had some very close wars with higher up clans.
Major eddie2

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:32 am

eddie2 wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:We're gonna see great matchups in the first round already, TNC - ACE and FALL - ATL. Gonna be super interesting cup, I think, best one of all. Too bad Pack dropped out.

you forgot aka v kort... i am taking the lead role for aka in this war something i have not done in over 1 year. and even then i had lost some interest from the leaving of time... but i am back and am gonna do it the way i used to in times days. where we had some very close wars with higher up clans.

If you guys give Kort a hard time I would agree it will be a great match up... but due to the current ranking F400, I'm not so sure that will happen...
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby angola on Mon May 13, 2013 3:30 am

TNC-ACE will be brutal. Can't wait. FALL-ATL is also a tough matchup. Some good ones out there. I hope Eddie and Co. give KORT hell, or at least make Bruce have flashbacks to his CD days (ha).
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby chemefreak on Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 am

angola wrote:

TNC-ACE will be brutal. Can't wait. FALL-ATL is also a tough matchup. Some good ones out there. I hope Eddie and Co. give KORT hell, or at least make Bruce have flashbacks to his CD days (ha).

Considering that eddie started a smack thread in the other forum before KoRT could even get their main thread going I'll bet that Bruce is already having flashbacks!
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 pm

chemefreak wrote:
angola wrote:

Considering that eddie started a smack thread in the other forum before KoRT could even get their main thread going I'll bet that Bruce is already having flashbacks!

rofl i done that before you even updated this thread with the draw.

anyway i am in total shock aka forums are always very quiet usually only about 3 or 4 posts in our war threads, so far2 we have 25 posts clan members talking in the forums and everything it reminds me of the time days.
Major eddie2

Postby ScaryTeded on Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

TSM vs LOTZ
Link: Waiting :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby kuma32478 on Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 am

I don't see AQoH vs HH on the bracket anywhere
Private 1st Class kuma32478

Postby freakns on Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 am

kuma32478 wrote:I don't see AQoH vs HH on the bracket anywhere

you shouldve read whats written under ****
winner of your match will face loser of TOFU vs AFOS CCup3 finals and since we still dont know who won and who lost CCup3 finals, winner of your match can face either of two clans.
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:15 am

TOFU are the most serious troublemakers to clan world ever.
1. Two times withdrawing from competition (ACC1, CL5) like no other clan did.
2. The biggest sitting abuse ever where the whole clan participated actively or passively, because it was proven in the case that CoF was bragging in TOFU forum how he is playing alone vs the whole AFOS Hive team, so others knew very well for his systematic abusing system.
3. They were the loudest in asking for punishment of me for sitting abuse in June 2011. That would not be so weird if only a month later they were not punished for doing exactly the same kind of abuse. In that other case they were surprisingly silent, in contrast to being extremely loud in the same case when they were accusing me.
4. Refusing to replay decisive game vs KORT and advancing by site glitch in CC3. I did not see anyone who is not from TOFU that supported their decision, including official CD's statement written in the thread.
5. False accusing me for sitting abuse at the end of last year. I also did not remember anyone other except TOFU members were saying that it was abusive and deserves punishment.
6. I do not remember any case that someone from some clan were accusing that clan for abuse. That happened guess to who when Chuuuuck pointed how widespread and organized cheating were occurred inside the clan? Enough to show how much are level of mutual respect inside that clan.

They are however smart individuals so with using their good public acting skills they always make themselves looking better and having better reputation, or turning truth around and showing that others are guilty for troubles that they caused.

I hope CDs will realize that they are so far the biggest troublemakers in clan scene and eliminate them from CC4. Here are major reasons for my suggestion:
1. This is their second time withdrawing from competition (no other clan withdrew more than once)
2. All previous clans who withdrew from competitions were AOC/EMP from CL5 and Time from CL3 I think. Correct me if I am wrong. BUT, their reason for withdrawing was turning down their activity, after the withdraw they did not exist anymore. So, this is the first time that someone withdraw not because they are closing their clan but (imagine reason!) because they cannot have 10 active players at every time to play games.

What will be message to the rest of clan world if we just let this go without extra punishment? Who can guarantee that they will not do the same thing in CC4? Situations in CL5 and CC4 are right now the same draw wise, in both competitions they did not yet start their activity in main phase, so withdrawing now is less painful for competition than (possible) withdrawing in later stage of CC4 and awarding bye in quarterfinals or semifinals or allowing second chance to clan who is already eliminated by TOFU.
If CDs decide to do no punishment, that will be great message to the rest of clan world that everyone can do whatever they wish, sign up for whatever they wish, and hey, if it happens that in some part of the competition son of someone is born and he cannot anymore go often to CC, why not withdraw the whole clan? It will be so great for Clan competitions.
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 am

Quem metuunt oderunt
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:36 pm

I thought a separate thread was made for COF and Josko to argue their points so that way they wouldn't clutter everything else???? :roll:
Private mcshanester29

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

josko give it a rest will you.

Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here

Game 12800227 jane austin does it

Game 12800231extreme ways does it
Game 12800258 this one cowboy.

you can check other games they are in to see they played shots before they signed up and they have posted straight after signing up to the games.

there was another one or 2 games which i think was real bad form because that war i offered you the 12 hour rule for a increase in trench. which i was told i was blackmailing you.

i then sent this pm to aka and kort leadership

show: pm sent

on the 21st which kort leadership did not forward it to you.

now this is from the rules.
When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. I should be copied in the private message sending each clans home games.

which we did not follow the games to be signed up to but for players to delay signing up to get something they decided not to give a bit of something to have the screen shot is underhand and breaching the rules of the event which i must add was posted by bruceswar so you cannot use the excuss that kort did not know because bruce created your games and he asked me for akas asap so i created them quickly..

also there is no exchange date in the thread which should be there.

I will be checking the forums for every clan match to make sure they are being kept up properly, sent and joined on time, and the playing rules are being upheld. However, if any clan feels their opponents have broken a rule they should bring it to my attention immediately.

so who do we bring this up to now ?????
If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game

so does this count for players who purposely delayed signing up until we did to get a screen shot ????

see what i mean i was not going to act on this but your post calling tofu out for bad form just made me post this about bad form by yourselves. and sorry kort members for bringing this up but someone got to stop josko from saying how other clans are acting when kort are doing some things not allowed by the rules.
Major eddie2

Postby freakns on Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

josko.ri wrote:blah blah blah

man... i think you psychiatrist will have some serious explanations to do about how he get his diploma :shock:
Brigadier freakns

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

eddie2 wrote:If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game

All games are to be fully JOINED by the home team before they are sent to the opposing clan per the Cup rules. We were not informed of this so there is nothing we can do about it now. I will warn Bruce for future reference. Thanks.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Ok i will provide game nos of all the players who played turns while having invites tommorow which took me 2 days to look through. I also new this would be the result . So if you want to delete the following it is ok because i have screen shots and am on my phone just now.
Go to the tnc ace thread 5 post down nicky asks for exchange dates in thread then go to aka kort thread no exchange dates but no mention to bruce to post it. Add this with the fact you guys girls wre not happy with how bruce left the clan mods this is making it look like favoritism to your former head of department. And kort getting off with twisting the rules for there benifit again.
Major eddie2

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

eddie2 wrote:Ok i will provide game nos of all the players who played turns while having invites tommorow which took me 2 days to look through. I also new this would be the result . So if you want to delete the following it is ok because i have screen shots and am on my phone just now.
Go to the tnc ace thread 5 post down nicky asks for exchange dates in thread then go to aka kort thread no exchange dates but no mention to bruce to post it. Add this with the fact you guys girls wre not happy with how bruce left the clan mods this is making it look like favoritism to your former head of department. And kort getting off with twisting the rules for there benifit again.

No. What you need to do is tell the CDs that you received unjoined games. You did not. KoRT has been reminded of the requirement (as you know). Anyone who receives unjoined games should contact the other clan first and then if that doesn't work, contact the CDs. Don't join the games!
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok whatever so kort get off without the punishment for twisting the rules for there favour again. What makes it worse is there organiser is the person who wrote the rules. I made 2 attempts to get set exchange date with no response in live chat. No reminder from clan mods like other clans got to remind him to post them. And that is proberly another way they would of got out of it if you did actually punish them. So several aka members who dont use bob screen shots have to play with a disadvantage because kort twisted the rules for there favour.
Major eddie2

Postby chapcrap on Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm not one to take the side of leadership if I think they are being unjust, so I feel like I can say, eddie, you're being a little paranoid with this one. How are they supposed to do anything about it if you don't tell them ahead of time? You didn't have to join the games. You didn't have to send invites until just now, today. So, that's on you really.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Rodion on Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm

eddie2 wrote:Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here.

I made my home games sunny so a snap would not be needed (you know, as you didn't want the 12-hour fog courtesy rule), but feel free to think whatever you want (hey, it's not like anyone respects your opinion anyway!).
General Rodion

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

eddie2 wrote:see what i mean i was not going to act on this but your post calling tofu out for bad form just made me post this about bad form by yourselves. and sorry kort members for bringing this up but someone got to stop josko from saying how other clans are acting when kort are doing some things not allowed by the rules.

eddie, at first no need to sorry to us, if anyone has any problems with us I am glad it is brought to public so we can defend ourselves instead of being not said or said behind the scenes. I am not coward to hide behind our own wrongdoings, so I am glad you gave us chance to defend ourselves which I will do now.

eddie2 wrote:
Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here

Game 12800227 jane austin does it

Game 12800231extreme ways does it
Game 12800258 this one cowboy.

2 of those 5 games are sunny, and third one is Das Schloss where anyway troops do not meet in round 1 so snapshots taking and 12 hour rule really does not matter in those games.

Also, all those games are created 27th May in 14.00, and started 28th May from 00.56 to 6.30.

When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. I should be copied in the private message sending each clans home games.

I interpret this rule on the way that invites need to be sent before away clan receives games, so away clan can have information about maps/settings and players who are playing in those games. That means that all the games will be joined in next 24 hours of time of exchanging games, what we did in every of those games, the latest game is joined in 16.30 hours after game creation.
To be precise, here is chronological order of games creation/joining:

May 27, 14.00: KORT home games created and all invites sent to KORT players
+ 3.30 hours: AKA home games created
between this timeframe games were exchanged
+ 4.40 hours: Bruce posting AKA home games in KORT forum
between this timeframe AKA filled some away games
+ 16.30 hours: last KORT home invite accepted

So, KORT invites were sent immediately after game creation, as well as AKA's invites, with difference that AKA games were created 3.30 hours LATER.

We accepted our invites in next 16.30 hours. It is required to be online once in 24 hours so there is nothing wrong with that. Our players accepted their invite the first time after they logged in that day. So, if someone is guilty that home team joined second is AKA, because you joined some of your away games in less than 12 hours after game exchanging. You have deadline 5 days to do it, so if the fact who will join our home games first really worries you so much, you could wait those maximal 24 hours for us to accept our invites and then join away set. The fact that you did not do so, but were intentionally rushed with inviting your team to join games in order that you can accuse us later, the fact that you collected all that into your mobile snapshots, the fact that you wasted so much time writing your long accusing posts plus several posts about that to KORT clan leaders, are telling enough about your motives, they are not my writing about TOFU, but are your intention to make trouble where trouble does not exist. =D>

P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.
Last edited by josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.

This is the rule. Fully joined.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 pm

chemefreak wrote:
josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.

This is the rule. Fully joined.

I think you are wrong. We in KORT have around 15 clan wars played in CCup in past, which is more than any other clan player. That rule was always written the same, and always was done that home invites needed to be sent on the time of exchanging games.

However, if you want proceed with that rule, AKA also did not have all their home games joined on the time of exchanging games with KORT. Their games were made just 1 hour before exchanging games with us. (see the chronological timeframe described in previous post)
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges