Conquer Club

CCup4 - KORT Wins!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 8:21 pm

josko.ri wrote:
chemefreak wrote:
josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.

This is the rule. Fully joined.

I think you are wrong. We in KORT have around 15 clan wars played in CCup in past, which is more than any other clan player. That rule was always written the same, and always was done that home invites needed to be sent on the time of exchanging games.

However, if you want proceed with that rule, AKA also did not have all their home games joined on the time of exchanging games with KORT. Their games were made just 1 hour before exchanging games with us. (see the chronological timeframe described in previous post)

This is the rule:

"When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. Once home games are sent, the away clan has 5 full days to fill the games. If your opponent is late on either sending/joining home games or joining games please notify the CD's immediately. There will be some leniency on running late, we will work out a date with the clans involved and set a date that games must be sent/joined by. If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game per day late."

Clan Leaders should actually be creating and inviting their players more than 24 hours before the deadline so that if one is declined or expires they can get the spot filled before the exchange.

This shouldn't be much of an issue as most clans wait several days before filling the exchanged games. So even if an invite is pending when the exchange is made, there really isn't any advantage caused. Again, the other clan should let us CDs know (hopefully after reaching out to the other clan) and, at the very least, waiting for the other clan to fully join before sending invites to its own players. Of course, someone has to complain about it for it to be an issue.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

CC4: As for now, the only their involvement is taking first seed in draw, as they did not play any game yet.
CL5: As for now, their involvement is both taking seed in draw, AND eliminating someone. Premier League has 11 clans instead of 12 which would have if TOFU did not screw the format so one clan is eliminated because of their messing up.

So, If TOFU has time for playing in one of those 2 competitions but not in both, then CL5 is more logical choice because there their involvement in this moment is much deeper than in CC4. The reason that they decided to move out from competition where they already eliminated someone and continue in competition which they did not even start yet, shows enough about how reliable they are. I think we should not allow one clan, which in addition already has troublemaking history and already has one withdraw in ACC1, to make jokes about major clan tournaments, and risk their withdrawing from CC4 as well. Better eliminate them now, than risk they screw up the whole tournament in later stage.
Major josko.ri

Postby ljex on Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 pm

josko.ri wrote:Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

CC4: As for now, the only their involvement is taking first seed in draw, as they did not play any game yet.
CL5: As for now, their involvement is both taking seed in draw, AND eliminating someone. Premier League has 11 clans instead of 12 which would have if TOFU did not screw the format so one clan is eliminated because of their messing up.

So, If TOFU has time for playing in one of those 2 competitions but not in both, then CL5 is more logical choice because there their involvement in this moment is much deeper than in CC4. The reason that they decided to move out from competition where they already eliminated someone and continue in competition which they did not even start yet, shows enough about how reliable they are. I think we should not allow one clan, which in addition already has troublemaking history and already has one withdraw in ACC1, to make jokes about major clan tournaments, and risk their withdrawing from CC4 as well. Better eliminate them now, than risk they screw up the whole tournament in later stage.

Give it a rest, why do you care what TOFU does?

They should have a right to choose what competitions they join and is there any harm in that?
Major ljex

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

ljex wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

Give it a rest, why do you care what TOFU does?

They should have a right to choose what competitions they join and is there any harm in that?

Yes there is harm in that. KORT signed up for competition that will have 12 clans in Premier Division, and now it will be 11 clans. That is not what we signed up for, and all because of TOFU. The same can happen in CC4. We signed up to play in competition where we will have opponent in R32 R16, quarterfinals, semifinals and finals. I do not want that for example finals will be awarded to us as a bye because TOFU may decide they are not anymore able to compete and withdraw from finals, nor I want that we need to hard fight to progress from semifinals to finals while clan from the other part of draw maybe gets this progress by default if their opponents TOFU withdraw.
Major josko.ri

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 pm

TOFU will participate in CCup4. No more discussions about this here. The next post regarding this gets this thread locked and the poster (and possibly their clan) a nice little punishment (tbd). Thanks.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby ljex on Thu May 30, 2013 11:01 pm

chemefreak wrote:TOFU will participate in CCup4. No more discussions about this here. The next post regarding this gets this thread locked and the poster (and possibly their clan) a nice little punishment (tbd). Thanks.

Abuse of powers much? To punish an entire clan for the actions of an individual would be so far beyond a fair punishment.
Major ljex

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm

ljex wrote:
chemefreak wrote:TOFU will participate in CCup4. No more discussions about this here. The next post regarding this gets this thread locked and the poster (and possibly their clan) a nice little punishment (tbd). Thanks.

Abuse of powers much? To punish an entire clan for the actions of an individual would be so far beyond a fair punishment.

And we have a winner! Mocking Moderators is always the best thing to do :roll:

We will be in touch with your prize soon.

Locking so everyone can just chill out.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm

ok let me breack down what has happened trying not to slag of the clan mod side..

Rodion wrote:
eddie2 wrote:Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here.

I made my home games sunny so a snap would not be needed (you know, as you didn't want the 12-hour fog courtesy rule), but feel free to think whatever you want (hey, it's not like anyone respects your opinion anyway!).

i can agree with this or disagree with this. getting a snap shot at the beginning of a game means you can see what opening move was made if i have 3 and deploy 3 then have perfect dice and fort 3 and 3 then you did not see the move i made. so obviously you wont have a rough idea of our game plan.

[quote= josko]2 of those 5 games are sunny, and third one is Das Schloss where anyway troops do not meet in round 1 so snapshots taking and 12 hour rule really does not matter in those games. [/quote]

maybe but see my above post. and i will admit that das dont really count but with the bad form i will post later it needs to be added.
I interpret this rule on the way that invites need to be sent before away clan receives games, so away clan can have information about maps/settings and players who are playing in those games.

i one hundred percent agree with this and is how i read it and the reason i sent bruce aka games without players being signed up. but please remember bruceswar was the one who set the rules because he was head clan mod at the time so he new he was breaching the rules with what he done.

also think i prefer different set dates for different clans and 1 thing i tried to introduce was in a clan war clan a sends there games first in set one then clan b signs up then then in set 2 clan b sends the games clan a signs up and sends games to clan b. this takes what you are saying out of the equation because i did actually offer this via live chat where bruce posted then posted after without response.

as for times games were sent i wont go into that. because they are to few and far between the times you are saying.(meaning i cannot be arsed checking it.)

[quote=josko]We accepted our invites in next 16.30 hours. It is required to be online once in 24 hours so there is nothing wrong with that. Our players accepted their invite the first time after they logged in that day.[/quote]

ok lets look at this..

well lets not a couple of drinks and i cannot be arsed to sort out games and times to get a response of you posted the wrong time slot when there is valid times/dates to follow up what i am saying to disprove what you have just said.

now lets get onto the war thread...

facts.....
clan moderation would keep an eye on all threads to make sure they were following the rules.

so please tell my why they pulled up tnc ace (leehars clan) to follow the war threads rule of posting exchange dates but did not do the same to the kort aka thread. you can say a simple slip but i am sorry they would of been following that thread to see what was being posted because of my reputation, and to pull a clan off the radar for something that could of been said we did not follow it would of been accepted cannot be accepted for this war.

rules where in place rules your clans organizer for this event was the person in charge of posting finalizing and making sure the rules were fair for the event actually broke them all so this breach should be made a example of not just a warning because all that has been done here is that if any other clan breaks it they can say well you didnt punish kort for it. So really the rules mean jack and are really there to support the more favoured clans that the organizers want to support in this event.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby chemefreak on Fri May 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Eddie, your argument is stupid. Please shut up. The games you are railing about were SUNNY...read a log for god's sake. Also, if you want strategy...wait a day or two to invite your players...

Are you kidding me?

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT THREAD.

Dear lord.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jj3044 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Weren't we locking this thread? I can't take any more of these awful posts!

Geezus give it a rest!
Colonel jj3044

Postby chemefreak on Fri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

jj3044 wrote:Weren't we locking this thread? I can't take any more of these awful posts!

Geezus give it a rest!

I locked it for like 20 hours. I think people write stupid shit in a word document and then cut and paste it right when a thread gets unlocked. Just a theory I have.
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jj3044 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 pm

chemefreak wrote:
jj3044 wrote:Weren't we locking this thread? I can't take any more of these awful posts!

Geezus give it a rest!

I locked it for like 20 hours. I think people write stupid shit in a word document and then cut and paste it right when a thread gets unlocked. Just a theory I have.

lol fair enough. :lol:
Colonel jj3044

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 pm

chemefreak wrote:

Geezus give it a rest!

:lol: - I love the image this conjures up.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby DJPatrick on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 am

Kort V AKA...after waiting don't know how many days for Kort guys to turn up for a quads game, their invitation has now time expired,,,mods: forfeit this game from them...if you allow further time for them to get their shiyte in a pile, I will also withdraw and you guys will be at fault...as it is they're using high clan ranking to manipulate this and have been allowed to run rampant so far...do you really have a defined role here> If so, use it and penalize these arrogant bums. :twisted:
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby DJPatrick on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:27 am

Soz for the re-post:...don't forfeit THIS ONE...let the penalty fit the crime...it's AKA's Clan organizers who get to choose which game is forfeited so let them...let this one stand...I only entered coz I wanted a game anyway and still wana kick some Kort butt :lol:
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Re: CCup4 - Games MUST be fully JOINED prior exchanges!

Postby Cheesydave on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 pm

viewtopic.php?t=189687

AQOH - HH currently standing at 20 apiece, I'll be honest it's getting pretty tense over here :P

How's that CCup3 Final coming along?
Lieutenant Cheesydave

Postby benga on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:57 am

Is the title a joke or what?
Sergeant benga

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 am

benga wrote:Is the title a joke or what?

No that's the way they wrote the new rules

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby benga on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 am

IcePack wrote:

It's always been like this, well apart from KORT, but they have their own set of rules. :D
Sergeant benga

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 am

IcePack wrote:

The rules were always written like that and always interpreted that invites need to be sent on the time of game exchange. Rules are still written the same but interpretation from new CDs are different.
Major josko.ri

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 am

My take on this was always that you send the games at the agreed time and that you should have sent all the invites by then. I don't think we have ever waited for everyone to join before sending the games. To do so would give the opposition advance sight of your games and an opportunity to modify their own choices.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:05 am

josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:

The rules were always written like that and always interpreted that invites need to be sent on the time of game exchange. Rules are still written the same but interpretation from new CDs are different.

what rules why are we going on about rules i have seen 3 issues so far all written in the rules.

1)sending games and players not joining to get a snap shot.
which i was told games were sunny or feudal type games where snap shots were not needed.(and ps were not included in the war terms.)

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:56 am
Eddie, your argument is stupid. Please shut up. The games you are railing about were SUNNY...read a log for god's sake. Also, if you want strategy...wait a day or two to invite your players...

Are you kidding me?

Dear lord.

warning to sign up correctly and on time.
2)signing up late which went into the 2nd day overdue...
no back up on the previous warning.
3) sitting abuse.
was told they were waiting for aka to confirm a snap shot taken..(this was in a war with no fog rule. on a map which does not qualify for the use of the fog rule.)

and what happens nothing does to the clan who broke the rules and i get a warning to stop highlighting breaks of the rules in the war thread.....

so just drop all the rules because i am sure if it was a clan not on the organizers suck up list then the same will happen to them, also think if this happened to other clans they might say stuff that and pull out of the event... are you saying that the clan must then be punished because they pull out because of loss of confidence in the organizers and bad organization of the event ?????
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:14 am

eddie2 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:

what rules why are we going on about rules i have seen 3 issues so far all written in the rules.

1)sending games and players not joining to get a snap shot.
which i was told games were sunny or feudal type games where snap shots were not needed.(and ps were not included in the war terms.)

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:56 am

Are you kidding me?

Dear lord.

warning to sign up correctly and on time.
2)signing up late which went into the 2nd day overdue...
no back up on the previous warning.
3) sitting abuse.
was told they were waiting for aka to confirm a snap shot taken..(this was in a war with no fog rule. on a map which does not qualify for the use of the fog rule.)

and what happens nothing does to the clan who broke the rules and i get a warning to stop highlighting breaks of the rules in the war thread.....

so just drop all the rules because i am sure if it was a clan not on the organizers suck up list then the same will happen to them, also think if this happened to other clans they might say stuff that and pull out of the event... are you saying that the clan must then be punished because they pull out because of loss of confidence in the organizers and bad organization of the event ?????

eddie organizers did their judging role very well. We did mistake in late joining. We were punished according to what rules says will happen to the ones who do deadline mistake. You can check it all here, it is very well worded and explained by organizer: viewtopic.php?f=441&t=190903&start=75#p4188237

It is your personal problem that you want to raise more drama than it is needed and that it occurred and present yourself like ultimate victim of the world and the universe, which is obviously role that you very enjoy to be in =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 am

josko am i here complaining about it no i am not i am just showing 3 rule breaks. with reasons and results so if it happens to another clan they have this post.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 am

eddie2 wrote:josko am i here complaining about it no i am not i am just showing 3 rule breaks. with reasons and results so if it happens to another clan they have this post.

points 1 and 3 are not rule breaking, point 2 only is. I already explained arguments why is that NOT abuse in our war thread, which you did not give counter arguments but rather ignored it and keep saying what we did is abuse.
You know that very well but however you just want to be in center of attention as usual. :roll:
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges