Conquer Club

Ask Wolffystyle

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Am I back?

Postby Wolffystyle on Wed May 09, 2012 9:50 am

jj3044 wrote:... are you back?!?! ;)

If so... =D>

jj3044, good question, and thanks for asking it. The answer may disappoint you.

I've spent the last 6 months in top secret North Korean Air Space training. My commander Choi let me out of the bowels of 해골 섬 (Haegol Seom) (Skull Island) just two weeks before my next mission to say goodbye to family and friends.

You see, as and adviser to the North Koreans under The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-eun, I have concluded that all Air-Space initiatives be Dragon focused.

Here is an image of me in testing at Haegol Seom:

Unfortunately, my analysis also concludes that I will most likely die a violent dragon-related death if I am not marooned at sea on a deserted island with Army of GOD or Beckytheblondie first.

So, I am only back for a limited time. Like Emmdizzle's conqueror rank, or like a McRib.

My last request. Feed Albi for me. He's a racist dragon, but he's a good dragon nonetheless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(tl;dr): Lyrics NSFW and Video's lyrics still NSFW
moe wrote:Matted with hair, armed to the teeth, swift as the noble beast his screen name so "lovingly" embodies.. . ..

Wielding a hot dog in one hand and a fedora in the other. . . . .
Brigadier Wolffystyle

Where are the Wild Things?

Postby Wolffystyle on Wed May 09, 2012 10:13 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:Dear Wolffystyle,

Do you think the "Wild Things" are in "Where The Wild Things Are" or "General Discussion"? Or are they elsewhere?

-Sully

Sully, a timely question, and thank you for asking it. The answer may surprise you.

Yesterday, Maurice Sendak, the author of the children's book "Where the Wild Things Are" was finally able to rest in peace.

If you're interested in the life of Maurice Sendak and the story behind his works, here's a nice story from The Atlantic that just came out in commemoration of his life. I just read the title. Let me know if the rest of the article is any good.

Sully, you have to understand that scaring children is an incredibly fun thing to do! Yesterday, I went to the zoo, paid a sum of money to buy a ticket to sit in the fifth row of the Dolphin Show and sat back at to watch little children scream in horror when the dolphins splashed the first four rows in an act that can only be called 'vengeance'. Parents had to console bawling little children for minutes, fathers had to speedily dry off their electronics, older siblings had to recall times when dolphins were not so devilish and they had to cling on to those memories.

I laughed. Aloud. Conspicuously.

Seeing little children cry was the highlight of my trip to the zoo. I am not a bad person, Sully. I am a person. I am a person who understands that scaring little children is a propitious act.

My point is, then, that the Wild Things are everywhere. They are in all of our forums, in our dreams, in our questions, in our answers, in our nightmares. They are in our shampoo bottles. The Wild Things are ubiquitous and so are Maurice Sendak's stories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Maurice Sendak's wildest thing was a dolphin, censored from his book, but it remains fervently alive inside the cracks of your electronics.
moe wrote:Matted with hair, armed to the teeth, swift as the noble beast his screen name so "lovingly" embodies.. . ..

Brigadier Wolffystyle

Dangling Modifiers

Postby Wolffystyle on Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 am

The Voice wrote:
Wolffystyle wrote:Though the talk of mates, love and whatnot has all but been buried forever, we still see signs of and evidence to the existence of such things.

Is your modifier dangling? If it is, are you just going to let it hang there?

A good question, The Voice. Thank you for asking it, the answer may surprise you.

Answering your question, my modifier is dangling for the entire world to see. (<---And that modifier is not dangling).

I'm just gonna let it hang there, answer all my questions for me, and we'll see who it impresses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Everyone go buy The Voice's book "Lobbying for the Grey American" which, SPOILER ALERT, has not a single dangling modifier.

Brigadier Wolffystyle

Re: Ask Wolffystyle

Postby ManBungalow on Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Dear Wolffystyle,

How long is too long?

Thanks in advance.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu May 30, 2013 12:03 am

Do you Party?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby AslanTheKing on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 pm

What is the password for my CC Account ?
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:52 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:What is the password for my CC Account ?

You shouldn't have asked that question. You know your own password and so does Wolffy, this would never be disclosed.

For further Analysis
1. to make known; reveal or uncover: to disclose a secret. 2. to cause to appear; allow to be seen; lay open to view.

So Wollfystyle might answer this question..but thought I would help out :D
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 am

what ever happened to Beckytheblondie? i am very curious...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion