Conquer Club

afroaction ratings abuse [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

afroaction ratings abuse [noted]

Postby citizencane86 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:38 am

Accused:
afroaction
The accused are suspected of:
Other: (Ratings Abuse)
The accused did not like the fact that I joined 4 of his games in a row (casual). As a result, he foed me and gave me 0 ratings with the tags "cheap tactics".

This was a result of me winning 3/4, period. He complained in all games that I started first, therefore, it was cheap.

For the record, the accused has over 16, 000 games played. Someone joining 4 games in a row justifies a foe? Why make 4 games if you did not want someone to join them.

Comment on my wall:

by afroaction
on Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm
dude, you joined 5 of my games in row, foed
Game number(s):

Game 12795096
Game 12795094
Game 12795050
Game 12795020
Sergeant 1st Class citizencane86

Re: afroaction ratings abuse

Postby Mageplunka69 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 am

He is a moron, he foes me for the same reason....foe him and move on
I asked him numerous times to remove it.....but he is a idiot
Major Mageplunka69

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 am

Mageplunka69 wrote:He is a moron, he foes me for the same reason....foe him and move on

The same can be said about you, mage, I was working on medals, I would create several games just for that purpose and you joined every single one after I've asked you not to, so I had no choice but to foe you.
Last edited by afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major afroaction

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 am

citizencane86 wrote:Accused:
afroaction
The accused are suspected of:
Other: (Ratings Abuse)
The accused did not like the fact that I joined 4 of his games in a row (casual). As a result, he foed me and gave me 0 ratings with the tags "cheap tactics".

This was a result of me winning 3/4, period. He complained in all games that I started first, therefore, it was cheap.

For the record, the accused has over 16, 000 games played. Someone joining 4 games in a row justifies a foe? Why make 4 games if you did not want someone to join them.

Comment on my wall:

by afroaction
on Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm
dude, you joined 5 of my games in row, foed
Game number(s):

Game 12795096
Game 12795094
Game 12795050
Game 12795020

First of all, the only reason a cadet like yourself would join that many games against a higher ranked player at once like you did, was only to be point hunting! You got lucky, in the first 2, won your 60 points against me; then joined another 2 right after. You had 5 stars from me at first, but I changed it right after the "Cheap" stunt you pulled and rated you accordingly of how i felt of your game play and I have the right to foe whoever i want. Glad I did foe you, because the feeling I had about you being a whiny rat was correct. I'm not the only player in this site that has giving you a low rating, why not report them as well!
Major afroaction

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 am

Game 12795020 Game 12795096 These were the first 2 joined if I'm not mistaken?

2013-05-25 16:46:51 - afroaction: gg in both games you play first in both

Then you joined Game 12795094 & Game 12795050 as soon as you saw that you were lucky in the first 2, you saw an opportunity to get some easy points and then joined them.
Major afroaction

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 am

Yeah so the issue is the bad rating. Once the guy was foed, why give him the cheap tactics tag? Doesn't sound like anything cheap to me, just something people do. Generally speaking you should be able to at least come out even playing against a cadet for 5 games anyway right?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 am

Funkyterrance wrote:Yeah so the issue is the bad rating. Once the guy was foed, why give him the cheap tactics tag? Doesn't sound like anything cheap to me, just something people do. Generally speaking you should be able to at least come out even playing against a cadet for 5 games anyway right?

I was on line at the same time as he was, and if I didn't foe as quick as I did once i saw him joining the other 2, he would joined the remaining 10 games i had open.
Major afroaction

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Mixed emotions here... kinda lame when you start numerous games of the same genre and one person joins them all... I don't like it personally...
As far as cadet vs. Major? I'd like to think you'd win at an 80% clip or so Afro, or at least break even on points.. in any event, you clearly have the right to foe whomever you want for any reason you choose... though foein Mage is goofy, one of the better players/good guys on CC...
Now to the ratings issue..
HOLY SHIT! get over yourself.... does it really hurt ur e- feelings that bad to have some random dude give u an inadequate amount of stars for ur performance on a gaming website and take the time to "report" him?!?!? I'm not gonna take the time to look, but I'd bet Afro isn't the first player to rate you poorly on here... chances are, you're not a very good player, and ur feelings are easily hurt, evidenced by this whiny bitch report, and most likely deserve the ratings u get... and if Afro thought it was cheap of you to rape his points *small chuckle* then that's what he thought... foe and move on with your apparently sad existence... I have no evidence that ur pathetic, just a gut feeling...

Take care now!
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Mageplunka69 wrote:He is a moron, he foes me for the same reason....foe him and move on

Mage, cmon...over the top ( careful with idiot connotation!! ) Going for medals which is perfectly legit.
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:04 pm

rhp 1 wrote:HOLY SHIT! get over yourself.... does it really hurt ur e- feelings that bad to have some random dude give u an inadequate amount of stars for ur performance on a gaming website and take the time to "report" him?!?!? I'm not gonna take the time to look, but I'd bet Afro isn't the first player to rate you poorly on here... chances are, you're not a very good player, and ur feelings are easily hurt, evidenced by this whiny bitch report, and most likely deserve the ratings u get... and if Afro thought it was cheap of you to rape his points *small chuckle* then that's what he thought... foe and move on with your apparently sad existence... I have no evidence that ur pathetic, just a gut feeling...
Take care now!

He's new, rhp...
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby bigg chief on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:52 pm

who cares ratings are a waste of time,FAMO !! foe and move on !! quit crying about ratings
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Postby Frox333 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 pm

bigg chief wrote:who cares ratings are a waste of time,FAMO !! foe and move on !! quit crying about ratings

yeah...lol...its kinda sad...im gettnig really tired of afraction getting yelled at for ratings. though he foed me for me beating him, i am going to defend him on this. so just stfu about bad ratings
Major Frox333

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

afroaction wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Yeah so the issue is the bad rating. Once the guy was foed, why give him the cheap tactics tag? Doesn't sound like anything cheap to me, just something people do. Generally speaking you should be able to at least come out even playing against a cadet for 5 games anyway right?

I was on line at the same time as he was, and if I didn't foe as quick as I did once i saw him joining the other 2, he would joined the remaining 10 games i had open.

So you used the ratings system as a form of revenge? I do think you need to clarify what you were doing with the rating here dude. I think you're pretty safe from the mods, but you're coming off as a bit dodgy, when an honest answer would save time.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Symmetry wrote:
afroaction wrote:

So you used the ratings system as a form of revenge? I do think you need to clarify what you were doing with the rating here dude. I think you're pretty safe from the mods, but you're coming off as a bit dodgy, when an honest answer would save time.

It's not revenge, it's rating someone accordingly of how i felt of his/her game play and attitude.
Seriously, if I filed a report on every bad rating I've received, this forum would be over incapacitated. I don't, but again I accept them for what they are and move on. Only wish people could do the same. These bogus rating abuse is getting old, not just for me but for everybody.

Besides, I had my suspicions of Citizen being a multi, but I let sleeping dogs lay because he played a little too well for someone that has less 200 games under his belt, now to file a report against would only be seen as retaliatory.
Major afroaction

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

afroaction wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
afroaction wrote:

It's not revenge, it's rating someone accordingly of how i felt of his/her game play and attitude.
Seriously, if I filed a report on every bad rating I've received, this forum would be over incapacitated. I don't, but again I accept them for what they are and move on. Only wish people could do the same. These bogus rating abuse is getting old, not just for me but for everybody.

Besides, I had my suspicions of Citizen being a multi, but I let sleeping dogs lay because he played a little too well for someone that has less 200 games under his belt, now to file a report against would only be seen as retaliatory.

I have my doubts about him too, but why use the ratings system for this? Clearly his gameplay is fine, certainly above one star. He beat you three out of four times and you foed him and left a bad rating. I do think you need to justify that.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm

wow what a waste of time,foe and move on,should be banned for writing this stupid ass report
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:27 pm

karel wrote:wow what a waste of time,foe and move on,should be banned for writing this stupid ass report

Wouldn't you rather have them talk it out? It seems better than attempting to get the mods to lock the thread.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm

nope,i see nothing for them to talk about

close report and move on
Corporal karel

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Sym, you sure know a lot about nothing for a person with 66 games completed, or do you just keep this account open just to post in C & A wanna be mod non-sense.

Look at the settings, manual/ trench/ nukes, the 3 of 4 games he play against me He played first, 90% advantage there. Where's the skill in that? Starts with a bonus, and kills any way i can counter attack? That's worth a 3 star at best for being lucky?
Major afroaction

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 pm

afroaction wrote:Sym, you sure know a lot about nothing for a person with 66 games completed, or do you just keep this account open just to post in C & A wanna be mod non-sense.

Look at the settings, manual/ trench/ nukes, the 3 of 4 games he play against me He played first, 90% advantage there. Where's the skill in that? Starts with a bonus, and kills any way i can counter attack? That's worth a 3 star at best for being lucky?

I'm kinda glad you did your research on me, but I think you're looking for revenge in the wrong place. Post your evidence, dude.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Symmetry wrote:
afroaction wrote:Sym, you sure know a lot about nothing for a person with 66 games completed, or do you just keep this account open just to post in C & A wanna be mod non-sense.

I'm kinda glad you did your research on me, but I think you're looking for revenge in the wrong place. Post your evidence, dude.

Think what you will, that's why you're always going to be a wanna be. It's not up to me to give evidence of rating abuse in this case, since you know it all sym, why don't you show evidence of revenge?
Major afroaction

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 pm

afroaction wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Think what you will, that's why you're always going to be a wanna be.

I can only ask you to tone down the anger, and to post evidence, a few times. Do you want this thread locked? I'd like to see your evidence in the balance.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby afroaction on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:29 pm

citizencane86

Games:
175 completed, 52 (30%) won

Attendance:
95% of turns taken

Rating:
Star 4.4

He's received 50 ratings from 50 other players, My single rating has no affect his overall rating average. 95% turns taken, deadbeat. Need more? Someone joining 4; 1 vs 1 and another bunch my of multi-player games which I dropped & foed as soon as I caught on to his ulterior agenda other then being a point hog or whatever motive he had against me? Cheap. You don't see me ever going on anyone's wall, click on all his games and joining all his open games at once.
Major afroaction

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

afroaction wrote:citizencane86

Games:
175 completed, 52 (30%) won

Attendance:
95% of turns taken

Rating:
Star 4.4

He's received 50 ratings from 50 other players, My single rating has no affect his overall rating average. 95% turns taken, deadbeat. Need more? Someone joining 4; 1 vs 1 and another bunch my of multi-player games which I dropped & foed as soon as I caught on to his ulterior agenda other then being a point hog or whatever motive he had against me? Cheap. You don't see me ever going on anyone's wall, click on all his games and joining all his open games at once.

He beat you in those games. 3-1 it looks like.
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: afroaction ratings abuse [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Locked.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports