Conquer Club

DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Cleared]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Hello,
I would not complain usually, but what I just witnessed was horrific abuse.
Accused:

DetroitSteel
Menp
Pudge 315

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s): Game 12762030

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12762030

Comments: So, pretty much, Yellow has suicided me on my 40 stack for the only purpose so that either Green and or Blue can take me out and pink in the next round. Yellow had no chance of winning, and the whole game was leaving Blue and Green alone and focusing on me. Then, when I was in perfect position to take advantage of Green's big mistake, Yellow decided to suicide me on my 40 stack, to make sure I cannot win. With this move, he did not benefit, but Green or Blue did. On top of that, he was trying to get pink to suicide me also, for no benefit to pink either. Yellow suicided me, tried to get pink to suicide me, so that Green or Blue can finish the game. His moves never benefited himself only Green or Blue.

I am politely asking you to check yellow's PM and I am sure you will find all the evidence. It is very hard to go back every move and explain in detail, but I wish I could have showed you the map 2 turns ago and how it developed. I am confident yellow cheated, only thing I am not sure whether he was trying to help Green Pudge315 or Blue Menp in that game.

This was horrible to witness and he pretty much ruined the game. With that move when he suicided me, he made sure both of us had no chance of winning and he even tried to manipulate pink into helping his cause so that Green or Blue can win.

Sorry for the rant, but I am very upset, I invested a good amount of time in that game, only to be taken away from me in a such a cowardly dishonest manner.

Please check DetroitSteel PM, I am confident you will find the evidence.
Last edited by HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)

Postby Menp on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 pm

I think we just have a big sore loser here. You're paranoid man.. It's just a game, but you take all the attacks personally.. It's time to leave your computer and go take a walk. Takes some deep breath and returns to Earth. :roll:
Private 1st Class Menp

Postby HakuAina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 pm

its clear, detroitsteel was working for menp, menp is a new account and was working step in step with detroitsteel
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby HakuAina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12815754

Please check this game, another game where detroitsteel and menp are in together, and another game where detroitsteel is helping menp.

They are not even attacking each other at all in that game. This is way too obvious.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby Menp on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Seriously man, take your medication please you see conspiracy everywhere. :-s
Private 1st Class Menp

Postby HakuAina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

LOL, I see you are getting defensive Menp.

Care to explain how come in the other game for which I provided link above, you and Detroit are also helping each other and not attacking each other at all?

I dont see any public diplomacy at all, so what gives?

2 games in which Menp and Detroit are together, and both games Menp is getting help from Detroit.

Pretty obvious cheating. Not to mention the fact, Menp, you have a pretty good grasp of this game and this website for someone who just joined a month ago. I am suspecting you and Detroit might be the same person.

Also, Detroit was just gushing in chat box about how well Menp is playing and how great he is at this game even though he just joined. LOL, it all makes sense now, you were trying to cover your tracks.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby Menp on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 pm

HakuAina wrote:LOL, I see you are getting defensive Menp.

Care to explain how come in the other game for which I provided link above, you and Detroit are also helping each other and not attacking each other at all?

I dont see any public diplomacy at all, so what gives?

2 games in which Menp and Detroit are together, and both games Menp is getting help from Detroit.

Detroitsteel don't help me!? I'm a big boy, I'm capable to win alone ;) You're just crazy because he attack you..

HakuAina wrote:Pretty obvious cheating. Not to mention the fact, Menp, you have a pretty good grasp of this game and this website for someone who just joined a month ago. I am suspecting you and Detroit might be the same person.

Haha thanks for compliment! Yeah I learn fast :D But it's juste like a simple Risk game :roll:

HakuAina wrote: Also, Detroit was just gushing in chat box about how well Menp is playing and how great he is at this game even though he just joined. LOL, it all makes sense now, you were trying to cover your tracks.
Yeah it seems to be a great guy. He just compliment my game. :)
Private 1st Class Menp

Postby Menp on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Haha you're paranoid but you are funny man haha #conspiracyeverewhere!!!
Private 1st Class Menp

Postby rishaed on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:40 am

Can we possibly stop the return comments. I mean, I know hes a poor sport from the game chat, but that doesn't justify you baiting him here in his C&A thread. Just keep it civil, even when you don't want to.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Menp on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 am

Haha no problem I stop :lol: It's just hard to not respond to someone who accuses you of cheating :roll:
Private 1st Class Menp

Postby HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 am

Seriosuly, guys, please take a look at this game and what Menp just did

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12762030

I mean this is obvious cheating and helping yellow win

Please look at this, this is horrific behavior, Menp just had a chance to completely wipe out the map, and it wasnt even close, and he purposely stopped to give Detriot a chance.

Come on, somebody look at this, this is just way to obvious. They are making a mockery of this website.

What is the point of rules, when Detroit and Menp are getting away with this kind of blatant abuse and cheating.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 am

Nothing of note that I can see, move on..no secret diplomacy that I can see :roll:
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Agent 86 wrote:Nothing of note that I can see, move on..no secret diplomacy that I can see :roll:

On what did you base this conclusion of yours?

Did you check the PMs?

Did you look at the maps?

Did you check whether they are logging in from the same IP address?

Or did you just show up here and made a statement not backed up by any evidence? If you did (which I think you did), why don't you move on and let someone else actually do their job and actually properly investigate?
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby ke_rassa on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

if you look at their profiles it seem obvious that there is little chance they are a multi. and for your information the mods can't look at PM unless the PM in question is reported. Not to mention they have played all of 2 games together both of which are still going on. If you look at the game in question Menp has hardly handed the game to DetroitSteele. the only way yellow has a shot is if he has a 3 card turn in and even then the game is not guarenteed. I would almost chalk it up to a rookie mistake.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 pm

What about Detroit handing the game to Menp with all his suiciding.

By the way, they should check PM, these guys are cheating, I know it.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:35 pm

HakuAina wrote:What about Detroit handing the game to Menp with all his suiciding.

I also want Pudge 315 investigated as he was the ultimate beneficiary of Menp and Detroit shady behavior.

Please check their PM, they are cheating guaranteed.
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 am

HakuAina wrote:What about Detroit handing the game to Menp with all his suiciding.

We physically can not go into a person's inbox. The only way we can use a PM as evidence is if the recipient reports the PM.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 am

What does "TFO" in title means?
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

HakuAina wrote:What does "TFO" in title means?

It means TheForgivenOne is dealing with it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

All 3 are Cleared of being Multi's.

Will look into the game.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

On a side note, Haku, I would suggest to NOT going into games you are not in and posting in them about a certain user. It is considered Cyber Bullying/Harassment, which is a Major Infraction here. You wouldn't want others doing this to you, would you?
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby HakuAina on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:28 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:On a side note, Haku, I would suggest to NOT going into games you are not in and posting in them about a certain user. It is considered Cyber Bullying/Harassment, which is a Major Infraction here. You wouldn't want others doing this to you, would you?

Ok, I didnt know, I just wanted to warn others and see if others noticed the same thing.

But, I will NOT do it again, no problem.

But, I am pretty sure Detroit was working together with either Menp or Pudge. The funny part and suspicious part is that until I accused them of cheating, Menp and Detroit were not attacking each other at all in that other game, but as soon as I made my accusations of cheating, they immediately started attacking each other. That is little suspicious, dont you think?
Lieutenant HakuAina

Postby Tenebrus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:21 am

Huh, mods can't check PMs for secret diplomacy? I always assumed that happened as a matter of course during a report. Not commenting on this particular case, but that kind of drives a coach and horses through enforcement doesn't it? So people can be exchanging PMs all through a game, and there is literally nothing the site can do about that?

Interesting. Disturbing, but interesting.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby gcwca_4_life on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am

I love the fact that BOB still works...

Game 12762030

Neither attacked each other till round 5. But took nothing but a 1 from each other then, for cards.

Game 12815754

Round 5 as well here, only taking 1's from each other. But after our accuser started his bashing in the chat they started attacking each other a bit more.

Only difference in this game, neither of them was enough of a threat to the other to really attack each other.

The first game they may have had something going on. But in the second game, they played as if they were opponents to all, including each other.

As for Pudge315, he was set up for the win, and took it. That happens when people screw up in escalating games..

More than likely your just overreacting, even after looking over the game again.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Postby ke_rassa on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 am

This really just looks like HakuAina is paranoid. People don't always play the way you or I think they should play but that doesn't mean they are working together. And if someone takes advantage of that so they can win more power to them, i've won multiple games that way.
Corporal ke_rassa

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports