Conquer Club

hardiman and fr1k13[Warned]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

hardiman and fr1k13[Warned]TFO

Postby MrLaine on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:53 am

hi, hope i'm wrong but i think i have found a cheat. I was playing Game 12824346 and fr1k13 played so badly that it looked like he was helping the other person, so i looked back at older games they had played. fr1k13 has played 17 games, 11 with hardiman and hardiman has who has only won 13 games, 10 came from games with fr1k13.

if i am right, witch it looks like i am will my stats still go down?

ty Mr Laine
Sergeant 1st Class MrLaine

Re: hardiman and fr1k13[Warned]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:55 am

I looked through all of their games played together, and it is clear that they are teaming up in games and fr1k13 is setting up hardiman to win the game.

I am giving them both a Warning for Secret Diplomacy, and if they continue to have shady play in the future, a Block will be placed on both of them.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby MrLaine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

really, so you agree they have been cheating and you gave them a warning, "well that's going to show them".

i can't believe they have been court cheating and nothing happens to them. are you not even going to take there stats off them? what is the point of telling you if you do nothing???????????

Postby jackal31 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:37 pm

MrLaine wrote:really, so you agree they have been cheating and you gave them a warning, "well that's going to show them".

i can't believe they have been court cheating and nothing happens to them. are you not even going to take there stats off them? what is the point of telling you if you do nothing???????????

It doesnt work like that MrLaine. A point reset is not going to happen in this situation and there is no way for you to get yours back. Unfortunately, you'll just have to FaMO (Foe and move on).
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:35 am

MrLaine wrote:really, so you agree they have been cheating and you gave them a warning, "well that's going to show them".

They get warned, if they do it again they will be blocked from playing games together for a period of time, if not indefinitely. If they then break the rules again they'll be permanently banned.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MrLaine on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 pm

oh, ok. i'll do some cheating myself then and when u catch me i'll just stop and nothing will happen. I wish i'd known this sooner, i would of done it from the start. ty

Postby sniffie on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 pm

After examining both players again, the multi hunters have agreed to bust them as multis.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports