- Put shadow topics of the most commonly resuggested Rejected Suggestions in the main Suggestions Forum
- When persons new to this forum arrive with their ideas, they often do not realize that those ideas are not new, and many of them do not bother to search for existing suggestions. It's only human nature to presume that one's idea is both novel and valuable.
- To help people see what they need to see, I suggest that some or all of the stickied Rejected Suggestions be shadowed and stickied in the main Suggestions Forum. That way, they are more likely to be seen and extended, rather than having a new topic added that the Suggestions moderators will simply merge to the Rejected Suggestion.
- A special topic icon marking these shadows as Rejected would be a good idea, and easy to add, but the topic title might also be changed to reflect this.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Persons suggesting something already rejected are more likely to see, read, and perhaps understand the topic which has already explored the idea.
- Suggestions moderators would spend less time answering and merging duplicate topics.