Conquer Club

Achievement on Profile?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Achievement on Profile?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 pm

blakebowling wrote:
ljex wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
sdh wrote:
blakebowling wrote:That space should contain a link to your medal stats page (and any other user's medal stats page). I'm not sure why it isn't showing up properly.

Nice, I wanted this when medal stats was first introduced :)

Will high scores ever show on the profile page?

It's possible, though they aren't currently recorded, so the best we could do is high score since implementation (i.e. if I implemented it today, it would show your high score from today on)

there is no way to data mine the historical games? maprank comes up with a high score so couldnt you do something similar?

We can data mine the old games, however some games are missing game logs due to a server mishap, so those couldn't be recovered. The problem with data mining in this large of a dataset with this many parameters (we'd have to mine for every user on the site), the amount of time and processing power required would be unrealistic. I'll keep looking into it to see what we can do.

Can y'all do something like SETI@home?

Simply tap into your fellow conquerclubbers' computers voluntarily, and they'll do the heavy lifting for ya. Depending on how long the processing takes, one could do a refresh once a week, month, or whatever.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Achievement on Profile?

Postby Lindax on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Still nothing happening with our lovely "Achievement" thingy on our profile?

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion