Conquer Club

simmons4 and smegal69 [noted] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

simmons4 and smegal69 [noted] BG

Postby Eddygp on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:00 am

Accused:

simmons4
smegal69

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):
Game 12857917

Comments:
This is a freestyle game I'm talking about, and they consistently play at the exact same time with like 30 seconds between their log-ins.
I would like someone too look through to see if they are multis, as I can't do so.
This image is a sofilorry.
Private Eddygp

Re: simmons4 and smegal69

Postby aad0906 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:08 am

Experienced dubs freestyle players will coordinate their turns so they can fort each other during each turn for extra striking power. When I am in a freestyle teamgame I will time my turn to coincide with my teammate,s, through pm's, walling or instant messaging. Also to make sure the team ends the turn first so it will also be allowed to start the next, so they can break bonuses before the other team starts and collects.
Major aad0906

Re: simmons4 and smegal69 [pending] BG

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 pm

I've played dubs freestyle against them both, and they are quite skilled. It looks like they are doing as aad0906 stated... Coordinating their attacks. Nothing illegal
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby simmons4 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

if my muti is taking 30 seconds to log in after i do he needs a faster internet or i need a new one, any volunteers
Colonel simmons4

Postby perchorin on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 pm

This is truly strange. I've never seen smegal69 take a turn in anything less than 23 hours!
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby grifftron on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 am

perchorin wrote:This is truly strange. I've never seen smegal69 take a turn in anything less than 23 hours!

That's because his noob ass has to skype with 10 players before he takes his turns... in some cases, even visit them in a small country in Asia just so he can take his turn (sadly.. speaking from experience...).

edit: And I agree! make it a rule that every player has to take their turns within the first hour or they will be banned... brilliant idea perchorin!

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Eddygp on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 am

Well, I was actually just surprised at the amazing speed they had when logging in... Synchronizing like that to play is really difficult in every turn of the game. I'm sorry if I was mistaken, it won't happen again.
This image is a sofilorry.
Private Eddygp

Re: simmons4 and smegal69 [noted] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

After closely looking at this one, I am noting it for the future.

It does appear that each user was taking their own turns in the game(s)
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby stahrgazer on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:48 am

NOTED? Not dismissed?

Then every freestyle team who coordinates their moves should be noted.

Granted, I have additional information not available to most: Skype. I see these players log on, sometimes talk to them when they're taking their turns on various games.

But when Bg adds,
BGtheBrain wrote: It does appear that each user was taking their own turns in the game(s)
(which I understand is checked via which servers were logged into at the time the games progress or something like that that CC has used to identify folks that log on from the same household) - BG says it appears they're each taking their turns, yet still NOTES it?

:roll:
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah, no more making notes for future reference!! :roll:

Noting something doesn't mean anything, stahrgazer. It just means that they can keep track of it in case there actually is a pattern of abuse. I'm not mad about this getting noted: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=176059
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby therev1957 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:28 pm

How can they be multies when one is in the US and the other is in Australia? BESIDES smegal69 is a crusty old man and simmons is barely wet behind the ears...duh doesn't take much to figure out that they are not multies!
Last edited by therev1957 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Agreed this is very stupid to be noted as its a freestyle game and that is how you win talking the move over then playing at the same time ????

I must need to be noted also!!!!
Major jltile1

Postby stahrgazer on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 am

chapcrap wrote:Yeah, no more making notes for future reference!! :roll:

Noting something doesn't mean anything, stahrgazer. It just means that they can keep track of it in case there actually is a pattern of abuse. I'm not mad about this getting noted: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 9&t=176059

I understand what "noted" means, chapcrap. My point is, how is it any part of a pattern "of abuse" for a freestyle team to log in at the same time, unless their isp's are the same, which should be check-able. If it was checked and the isp's are the same, then I can understand this being "noted."

Otherwise, unless CC is saying freestyle players can never play their turns at the same time, then "noting" this is ridiculous.

I can almost guarantee you that unless CC does make that rule that in TEAM Freestyle, that the TEAMS cannot make their moves at the same time, but must do so totally sequentally - then I guarantee you that you WILL see a pattern of these two taking their turns at approximately the same time. Sometimes, they may even log in within 3 (not 30) seconds of each other, depending on their isp/computer lagtimes.

Moreover, if this is noted - without "the same isp" (and I'm pretty sure you won't find their isp's being the same or even similar) then CC should hunt down and "note" any other freestyle team that coordinates their moves.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby greenoaks on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

BGtheBrain wrote:After closely looking at this one, I am noting it for the future.

It does appear that each user was taking their own turns in the game(s)

please explain why this has been noted and not dismissed.
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Closed C&A Reports