Conquer Club

CCup4 - KORT Wins!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 - Games MUST be fully JOINED prior exchanges!

Postby Dako on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 am

chemefreak wrote:Honestly, I doubt I hear any complaints from anyone if they get invited but unjoined games. Everyone is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Even if somebody is making a mountain it is because those are the rules. You have to follow the rules and this rules is very very simple. It is not that KORT is bad and want to gain any advantage but that they break rules. If you CDs don't like that rule then why do you have it in CCup at all?

Doc_Brown wrote:That's what I'm saying. I don't see a problem. The default rule has been defined, and if two clans want to deviate from that in their war, I assume they have the right to do so. I prefer that games be invited on exchange rather than joined, but if a future opponent insists it be the other way, meh. So be it.

That's true Doc, but those deviations should be listed in the OP of the war and must be settled before the war has started. In this particular example (KORT vs AKA) I don't see any mention in the OP or anywhere that both AKA and KORT actually agreed to send games fully invited instead of fully joined. Yes, I saw that both clans thinks that's a silly rule but AKA is actually following it while KORT doesn't. That is what concerns me most.
Colonel Dako

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 am

I guess my comment was more of a general view than specific to cc4 so perhaps it didn't belong here. The rules for this tournament are set and has already been stated, if 2 clans agree to deviate on this point then that clearly does no harm.

I'm just suggesting that for future competitions and wars in general, perhaps the default should be different.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 am

Dako wrote:Yes, I saw that both clans thinks that's a silly rule but AKA is actually following it while KORT doesn't. That is what concerns me most.

In time of exchanging games in set 1, all 10 AKA's games had invites sent but no single game was joined by home team.

It is your false statement that AKA followed this rule while KORT did not. For me it is no wonder that you are following KORT everywhere trying to write something negative about us, even when your statements are false like this one =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby Dako on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 am

josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:Yes, I saw that both clans thinks that's a silly rule but AKA is actually following it while KORT doesn't. That is what concerns me most.

In time of exchanging games in set 1, all 10 AKA's games had invites sent but no single game was joined by home team.

It is your false statement that AKA followed this rule while KORT did not. For me it is no wonder that you are following KORT everywhere trying to write something negative about us, even when your statements are false like this one =D>

There was no traction about batch 1 games so it passed me that AKA games were not filled on the moment. I cannot confirm this now and it has never been mentioned in the forums before. And don't make this personal josko, it is very low and just shows that you have no argument but coming down to name calling.
Colonel Dako

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:16 am

Dako wrote:I cannot confirm this now and it has never been mentioned in the forums before.

Another false statement. It has been mentioned in AKA-KORT thread, which you obviously follow judging by your posting there, but somehow you read only parts that you want to read =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 am

jetsetwilly wrote:If 2 clans agree to deviate on this point then that clearly does no harm.

This is a point where I differ. I want this thing to not drag on for ages. Which is why I care more about the away teams getting it filled quickly more than the home teams having the games filled. But, either way, I'd like to see the game joining enforced stricter so that the tournament moves at a quicker pace. If everyone is taking an extra day or two throughout the war to do things, that's gonna add up to an extra month by the end of the tournament.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am

chapcrap wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:If 2 clans agree to deviate on this point then that clearly does no harm.

This is a point where I differ. I want this thing to not drag on for ages. Which is why I care more about the away teams getting it filled quickly more than the home teams having the games filled. But, either way, I'd like to see the game joining enforced stricter so that the tournament moves at a quicker pace. If everyone is taking an extra day or two throughout the war to do things, that's gonna add up to an extra month by the end of the tournament.

Sorry to be clear, I agree on a strict schedule for away teams joining, just not on the fact that all home invites should be accepted before exchange, simply sent. Clearly a home team invitation should not drag on and should certainly be accepted before the away team deadline.

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

There was no traction about batch 1 games so it passed me that AKA games were not filled on the moment. I cannot confirm this now and it has never been mentioned in the forums before. And don't make this personal josko, it is very low and just shows that you have no argument but coming down to name calling.

i will voice up to this one...

games were due by the 26th may i did not know this and it was not posted in the aka kort thread... bruce sent me the games in last few minutes of the 26th unsigned upto invites only.. bruce then asked me in live chat for aka games asap which i created them straight away and sent him them.... i then invited to both home and away games at same time on the night of the 27th i seen someone in live chat who had not signed upto a kort home game and asked if they were going to join (this was because i was sending aka players in the games pms to say game had started.) i was told they were waiting for aka members to join there home games first so they could get screen shots. (which fog rule was offered to them but refused.)
that is what i was complaining about in the first exchange it wasn't us both being late (due to lack of dates in the thread.) it was the fact that kort players were not signing up to games to get screen shots. by having last member join there home game....
on that day i told bruce if you are busy and need extra time drop me a pm before the due time... this he did not do he manipulated razorvich one hour before the deadline when invites had not been sent.. then today again bruce sent me games not completely signed up to.. so i visited live chat to give him the option to let me know.. (even though it was after the deadline.)
i then posted in the thread highlighting that there was no appology for being late on sending games fully signed upto..
and not even a pm to say sorry will have it done asap..

which he could of done then there would of been no drama instead he baits and flames me..
You really are a piece of work... Congrats you found 1 invite yet to be accepted. Want a cookie? Stop trying to cause BS and just play your games.

and you can check with nicky 15 i was not reporting them for breaking the rule until bruces post. i gave him the option to say sorry for not having it done. and you can ask nicky15 that one because i posted aka complaint the same min bruce posted his flame instead of sorry.

so who is the one in the wrong me for wanting a appology for kort showing up late again or kort for me highlighting it again...

thats enough from me anyway because really the rule should not be there if not being backed up. and players who highlight it are being punished. while players who break it are not.
Major eddie2

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 pm

On the time when you submitted report that we broke rules because one slot of our home games were not joined (so you are handicapped that you cannot know our roster in that game?) KORT joined 10,75 games of batch 2 (9,75 from home set and 1 from tie breaker), while AKA joined their 10 home games. In this moment KORT joined all 10 home games and tie breaker, while You joined only your 10 home games. Isn't that unfair advantage given to AKA, that you know who you will play vs in tie breaker game while we do not know, so you can manage your team and time of joining according to your preferences while we cannot do it?

How it is fair that you can see 10,75 games of our roster, and we can see only 10 games of your roster? Why did not you asked for tie breaker to be joined (invites sent) at the same time, but you rather gained unfair advantage that you knew information of our tie breaker roster first while we did not know information of your roster for that game?

If you want to be picky, I can be also. We revealed to you 0,75 players of our roster MORE than you revealed to us in batch 2, and you complain that we got unfair advantage? Mr. Fairness2, If you want to be fair and equal to everyone, why you did not suggest that we send invites for tie breaker at the same time but you rather gained unfair advantage that you know our roster for that game before we know your roster?
Major josko.ri

Postby Vid_FISO on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm

What difference does it make as to WHO is playing in any given game? The bigger the ranks, the more points on offer!
Major Vid_FISO

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm

In this moment KORT joined all 10 home games and tie breaker, while You joined only your 10 home games. Isn't that unfair advantage given to AKA, that you know who you will play vs in tie breaker game while we do not know, so you can manage your team and time of joining according to your preferences while we cannot do it?

lets take this to the kort aka thread this does not need talked about here.
Major eddie2

Postby Qwert on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:21 am

i dont understand why games need to be split in two sets?
If we want to speed up tournament, then its better if bouth clans agree, that all 41 games be created in same time.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:45 am

qwert wrote:i dont understand why games need to be split in two sets?
If we want to speed up tournament, then its better if bouth clans agree, that all 41 games be created in same time.

If both clans agreed. Then this would be fine.
Major Nicky15

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Looks like we'll be taking on KORT next round. Unfortunately TFFS will not be able to provide the banter thread that AKA has. Perhaps we can hire Eddie to watch the clock to the minute on all the games to ensure no major or minor infractions occur... :-$
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Foxglove on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:Looks like we'll be taking on KORT next round. Unfortunately TFFS will not be able to provide the banter thread that AKA has. Perhaps we can hire Eddie to watch the clock to the minute on all the games to ensure no major or minor infractions occur... :-$

It's probably more to your benefit anyway to focus your efforts on your games instead of war thread posts. ;)

I can't imagine anyone actually inviting eddie to participate in their war thread, and I sincerely hope you don't do so when our match begins!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby freakns on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:01 am

Foxglove wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:Looks like we'll be taking on KORT next round. Unfortunately TFFS will not be able to provide the banter thread that AKA has. Perhaps we can hire Eddie to watch the clock to the minute on all the games to ensure no major or minor infractions occur... :-$

It's probably more to your benefit anyway to focus your efforts on your games instead of war thread posts. ;)

I can't imagine anyone actually inviting eddie to participate in their war thread, and I sincerely hope you don't do so when our match begins!

i will do that!
if we beat OSA, and you ladies beat both AKA and TFFS, and ofc eddie agrees, i hope he will be on our side in possible Otpisani vs Cows war thread ! :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

lol patrickaa i would love to but i will not play against any member of kort again. they actually disgust me in how they let there leadership run the war showing no respect to the other clan... even now the thread op does not hold the correct details. it has just been copied from the main thread. there was no fog rule in the war.....

show: rule

does not mean anything if not enforced at the time especially when all the clan had to do was say sorry not signed up to yet. communication is the key to anything and what caused 50 percent of the trouble...

then you got the sitting rule for clans which is stricter than site rules and does not recieve a ban. 3 times in the war players had been online playing games during the time they could of taken there shot only for them to have a sitter taking there shot in the closing minutes.
3. Emergency cover may be given if the person is in danger of missing a turn. A person will be in danger of missing a turn when:

this is another rule that means nothing all it does is give certain players a thing to say well we took that turn within the 2 hour time. and actually goes against why it was introduced.

then we have another thing from this same rule...
5. You must not be in another persons account for any reason, other than to cover turns during a prearranged sit, or in an emergency situation. Adding to chat in a game you are not in for example will not be allowed. You must also not give permission for anyone to wander in and out of your account at their will. Take care of your account. What happens with it is your responsibility.

now this rule means nothing because while aka and kort were talking about the closing of the threads one of the members accounts was jumping from usa to canada then back to usa... when i highlighted this because i wanted to know if we were actually talking with the said member i got this response.
I checked that time frame.
taken no turns here. Looks like normal team chatters

if anyone wants to see this which is screen shot send me a pm.
so someone else signed into another account to do team chat weather this was in all games or a non clan game who knows but was still against the rule above and site rules for sitting.

so the only advice i can give you patricaa is play the games and if you think you are being unfairly treated by kort just ignore it and play on dont pull them for anything wrong don't involve the organizers because really it will be a waste of time and effort because kort is run by the person who created the rules and knows what rules he can bend to the max and not be punished for them

and this is my final post on any of the kort aka issue and my words of advice to any clan that faces them.
Major eddie2

Postby Foxglove on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 pm

You're a broken record, eddie. I can't even imagine how much of the clan director's time you must have wasted with your repetitive, spurious accusations. Cut it out. Are you trying to get every thread in the clan area permanently locked?
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 pm

eddie2 wrote:
and this is my final post on any of the kort aka issue and my words of advice to any clan that faces them.

Of course it is.

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Reported. Flaming KoRT again. This is getting ridiculous. I do have him foed, but someone linked the 1 post. We do not deserve this!
I am not going to respond to anything said, because if I do I will get accused of flaming.
I am just tired.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

You would only get accused of flaming if you were flaming. Haters gonna hate.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Qwert on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 pm

man, instead that this topic ,become related on Results, change of players, news abouth schedules, this become arguing arena.
Every problem need to be solve wia PM with CD, no need to read pointless and irelevant post.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Sorry i think people misunderstood my post.

Ok 2 clans said they would like me 2 get involved in threads when they face kort. I replied to that with my reason not mentioning names.

The part about late games was to try get the rule worded properly or changed for the next rounds where if a clan is late once then if late again in that war they are punished for it.

As for the sitting part this has been dealt with but there is a loophole in the rule which makes the rule needing altered for future issues.

Sorryif you felt offended shannon but i stated how i felt and didnt name the people who made me fell that way about kort.
Major eddie2

Postby freakns on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 pm

eddie, i can not guarantee for patrickaa, but im pretty sure i was joking!

and take this as friendly suggestion. your language towards KORT was/is vicious, so just stop. you are trying to find any silly thing and accuse them for something, its just not healthy. are you the only one to be blamed? ofc not, there are many highly dislikable persons in KORT, mainly the most vocal ones, but truth to be told, they were provoked by your constant slandering. you may not like how they handle their business, but its not up to you or me to judge them for it. no serious rule was broken, and yet we got ourselves 40 pages of mutual accusations(with not more then 5 funny posts(even rimes were mostly bad... except the one i think cowboyz posted, which was fucking brilliant but stupid censorship wiped it :( ), and not a single picture of naked women). next time when you think about replying, just think of that, and post a smiley.

and everyone, please remember, this is still a game, so try to enjoy it!
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 pm

freakns wrote:eddie, i can not guarantee for patrickaa, but im pretty sure i was joking!

and take this as friendly suggestion. your language towards KORT was/is vicious, so just stop. you are trying to find any silly thing and accuse them for something, its just not healthy. are you the only one to be blamed? ofc not, there are many highly dislikable persons in KORT, mainly the most vocal ones, but truth to be told, they were provoked by your constant slandering. you may not like how they handle their business, but its not up to you or me to judge them for it. no serious rule was broken, and yet we got ourselves 40 pages of mutual accusations(with not more then 5 funny posts(even rimes were mostly bad... except the one i think cowboyz posted, which was fucking brilliant but stupid censorship wiped it :( ), and not a single picture of naked women). next time when you think about replying, just think of that, and post a smiley. And qwert had best rimes in this topic.

and everyone, please remember, this is still a game, so try to enjoy it!

fixed
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges