Conquer Club

Double Points Day

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Double Points Day

Postby Frox333 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:56 pm

I have thought of an idea right before I was going to bed. I think there should be one day, every 2 months or so, that is double points day. Lets say I win a game. My opponent loses the regular amount of points that they usually would lose, except the winner wins double that. Any1 agree with good ole Froxy?
Captain Frox333

Re: Double Points Day

Postby SaviorShot on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Would it go by time of creation or time finished. If it was finished then really only speed game players could capitalize on it. That might actually increase the volume of speed games tho. If it was time created I would create the max awaiting games that day =] I would hate it if I lost double points. That would keep the point system numbers only raising when a new player joined like it is now. I do like the idea but it needs to have the rules laid out all the way before I would vote yes
Colonel SaviorShot

Postby Jippd on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Frox333 wrote:I have thought of an idea right before I was going to bed. I think there should be one day, every 2 months or so, that is double points day. Lets say I win a game. My opponent loses the regular amount of points that they usually would lose, except the winner wins double that. Any1 agree with good ole Froxy?

I think this is a terrible idea. Could easily be abused.

IE me and you want to gain points and scam the system. We play two games and are of equal points at the start. I win one you win one. I have won 40 points and lost 20. You have won 40 points and lost 20. Net gain 20 points for each of us.

Rinse and repeat.

Won't be able to happen but you could try implementing your idea in the suggestions forum and rallying support behind it.
Major Jippd

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:59 pm

could easily by abused if you were allowed to get double points in any game.... but how about this: only a few specific [Official] games are created and you cannot join more than one.

Either way, this belongs in Suggs not Q&A.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Frox333 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Dukasaur wrote:could easily by abused if you were allowed to get double points in any game.... but how about this: only a few specific [Official] games are created and you cannot join more than one.

Captain Frox333

Postby Frox333 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Dukasaur wrote:could easily by abused if you were allowed to get double points in any game.... but how about this: only a few specific [Official] games are created and you cannot join more than one.

Captain Frox333

Postby Frox333 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 pm

yeah your right. But if there was an organized event, that would be fine. and savior, you don't lose double,you only win double
Captain Frox333

Postby Shayetet13 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:02 am

Frox333 wrote:

yeah your right. But if there was an organized event, that would be fine. and savior, you don't lose double,you only win double

why not loose double as well, points are not bars of gold lol
Captain Shayetet13

Postby Frox333 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 am

hehe, well, I think they are silver bars XD but yeah...
Captain Frox333

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

since there is not that much animo for such an sugestion, ill leave it so people can find a question about this. the official reply, there is no such thing/event. personally (I aint management) i do not think it will happen. CC points are a closed system, the total points are closed, so a double win system would actually mean someone else would lose double... not a good idea
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion