Conquer Club

What's with eddie getting banned???

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What's with eddie getting banned???

Postby DJPatrick on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 am

Come on noob Mods, thi sux big time...same for Shannon apple, is it??? :twisted:
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Re: What's with eddie getting banned???

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 am

being intentionally annoying is against site rules.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby grifftron on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 am

Everyone has followers these days...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 am

grifftron wrote:Everyone has followers these days...

how many do you have?

do they look like this?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby grifftron on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 am

Dunno... never looked behind 8-[
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 am

DJPatrick wrote:Come on noob Mods, thi sux big time...same for Shannon apple, is it??? :twisted:

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with eddie's history of lies and trouble making.

No one deserves it more than him! Good riddance.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 am

Eddie began to make his bed a long time ago, his part in the most recent events will just have been the tipping point.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 am

Yep, he just doesn't know when to stop!!
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 am

LOL... really? I did not file false reports, pick out members of a clan and try to get people to turn on them with ridiculous accusations, call the CDs names, harass members of staff, watch people's profiles 24/7, PM people to come join the fun and harass another clan via a forum thread among countless other things. The only thing I did was defend my clan and myself. Other people have said way worse things than I have, so singling out my name here is for what reason? To be a bad ass, or to cause more drama?

If you're looking for drama, you're not going to get any Patrick. Good day to you sir. Eddie got what he deserved, so it's DJPatrick for foe list too. Bye. :)
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 am

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Genoke on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:LOL... really? I did not file false reports, pick out members of a clan and try to get people to turn on them with ridiculous accusations, call the CDs names, harass members of staff, watch people's profiles 24/7, PM people to come join the fun and harass another clan via a forum thread among countless other things. The only thing I did was defend my clan and myself. Other people have said way worse things than I have, so singling out my name here is for what reason? To be a bad ass, or to cause more drama?

If you're looking for drama queen, hello to you sir. :)

Shannon, shame on you!, have you forgotten when you accused me from being to hot? And you told me once you like it to be my one and only personal stalker!...
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Genoke wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:LOL... really? I did not file false reports, pick out members of a clan and try to get people to turn on them with ridiculous accusations, call the CDs names, harass members of staff, watch people's profiles 24/7, PM people to come join the fun and harass another clan via a forum thread among countless other things. The only thing I did was defend my clan and myself. Other people have said way worse things than I have, so singling out my name here is for what reason? To be a bad ass, or to cause more drama?

Shannon, shame on you!, have you forgotten when you accused me from being to hot? And you told me once you like it to be my one and only personal stalker!...

genoke,
my turn in our siege triples, can you leave thoughts please ?
O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby freakns on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 pm

If you're looking for drama, you're not going to get any Patrick. Good day to you sir. Eddie got what he deserved, so it's DJPatrick for foe list too. Bye. :)

and you did it with such a class and dignity!
im known to be douchebag, but i have never offended girl based on her gender. i find it even below my standards. but reading and remembering very well what i have read from you, it itches me to my bones to do just that. i mean, Foxy too attacked eddie, she too goes over the line, and not only with him, but she is doing that with high class, some wit, and sharp as knife. neutral observer will enjoy her remarks... you on other hand, you are just pitiful.

and here was i thinking COF was joking about watching ppl profiles :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brigadier freakns

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Genoke wrote:

You are too hot. Way too hot! In fact you are so hot that I can't touch you without getting burned. How can I possibly stalk someone that I can't even touch. D:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Genoke wrote:

You are too hot. Way too hot! In fact you are so hot that I can't touch you without getting burned. How can I possibly stalk someone that I can't even touch. D:

use heat gloves :)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm

HardAttack wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Genoke wrote:

How unsexy!
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Genoke wrote:

How unsexy!

agreed.
Last edited by HardAttack on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:07 pm

There can be pleasure in pain .......................
Major Vid_FISO

Postby niMic on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Man, I guess KoRT really have the mods in their pockets after all.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Genoke on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:25 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
Genoke wrote:

If you're an ice queen, then we make steam together. :lol:
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Genoke wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Genoke wrote:

If you're an ice queen, then we make steam together. :lol:

Trying to melt me, Genoke? D:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby greenoaks on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 pm

is eddie perma-banned or just given a vacation?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:47 pm

greenoaks wrote:is eddie perma-banned or just given a vacation?

perma-forum banned

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby greenoaks on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 pm

IcePack wrote:
greenoaks wrote:is eddie perma-banned or just given a vacation?

perma-forum banned

wow, how can he run his clan if he can't post?
Sergeant greenoaks

Next

Return to Clan Archives