Conquer Club

IditarodGuy[warned]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

IditarodGuy[warned]es

Postby sunking25 on Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 am

Accused:

IditarodGuy

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Please see the wall of Shevshev as i suspect IditarodGuy sending secret diplomacy messages to Shevshev.

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: I dont know if it's rule breaking but IditarodGuy clearly broke a truce with myself and eliminated me in game number 12504007
Lieutenant sunking25

Re: IditarodGuy

Postby gcwca_4_life on Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 pm

First off, breaking a spoken truce is not against the rules, and honestly, truces are for skillless n00bs.

Second, as long as he posted it in the game chat, even though he posted it to the wall first, there is no rule being broken seeing that they announced their alliance in the chat. Aka, not a secret!!!!

I use to be amused by wasted threads like this, but this bored me.

Can this just be closed?
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Re: IditarodGuy

Postby Evil Semp on Sun May 05, 2013 2:18 pm

IditarodGuy has received a WARNING for secret diplomacy.

For those of you who haven't read or need to reread the rules page here is rule #2.

Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must only be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. No other methods of communication may be used to hold diplomatic discussions between opponents including, but not limited to, the forum, the wall, Live Chat, or the inbox.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: IditarodGuy[warned]es

Postby SaucyJack on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 pm

I have a question regarding this ruling...let's say a diplomatic agreement is offered in chat, but you suspect the other party involved doesn't even read the chat. Can the same diplomatic agreement be posted to their wall, since the [New Message] on the left is a lot more noticeable than the chat that perhaps the other person doesn't even scroll down to read?
Lieutenant SaucyJack

Postby clangfield on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 pm

SaucyJack wrote:I have a question regarding this ruling...let's say a diplomatic agreement is offered in chat, but you suspect the other party involved doesn't even read the chat. Can the same diplomatic agreement be posted to their wall, since the [New Message] on the left is a lot more noticeable than the chat that perhaps the other person doesn't even scroll down to read?

Clearly not. The relevant words are
Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must only be posted in the game chat

and
No other methods of communication may be used to hold diplomatic discussions between opponents including, but not limited to, the forum, the wall , Live Chat, or the inbox.

I think all you're allowed to do is post a message on the wall asking them to read the game chat in game X.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby SaucyJack on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Ah, thanks.
Lieutenant SaucyJack

Postby dakky21 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:07 am

But you can always wall the other guy and tell him to read the chat in game 'number'
Captain dakky21

Return to Closed C&A Reports