Conquer Club

Inactive Wall [ANSWERED]

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Inactive Wall [ANSWERED]

Postby drunkmunky on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey guys,

Looked at the FAQ (I think) and didn't see anything immediately jump out at me in relation to wall posting, so thought I'd ask here.

It's been brought to my attention that people can't post on my wall. After an initial look, this seems that it's working as intended as I've been inactive for a while, and so my wall is disabled.

However, I'm back now...how long does it usually take to 'detect' that I'm no longer scared of playing CC at night with the lights off?

Cheers.
Last edited by drunkmunky on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major drunkmunky

Re: Inactive Wall

Postby TeeGee on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 am

Just sent a test message to your wall.. looks like it is working OK now.. If it isn't please lodge an e-ticket or post in the bugs forum :)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 am

TeeGee wrote:Just sent a test message to your wall.. looks like it is working OK now.. If it isn't please lodge an e-ticket or post in the bugs forum :)

i can see your message. seems to be working fine now.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby drunkmunky on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 am

Cheers folks, I assume this means the answer to the question is "Less than or equal to 12 hours". This can be closed if wish.
Major drunkmunky

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 pm

drunkmunky wrote:Cheers folks, I assume this means the answer to the question is "Less than or equal to 12 hours". This can be closed if wish.

It's actually until you take a turn.
Private blakebowling

Postby drunkmunky on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:39 pm

blakebowling wrote:
drunkmunky wrote:Cheers folks, I assume this means the answer to the question is "Less than or equal to 12 hours". This can be closed if wish.

Blake, that can't be accurate. I was taking many turns last night and it was still occurring when I asked the question, must've taken at least 20-30 turns by then...
Major drunkmunky

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 pm

drunkmunky wrote:
blakebowling wrote:

Blake, that can't be accurate. I was taking many turns last night and it was still occurring when I asked the question, must've taken at least 20-30 turns by then...

:-k I could've sworn that was it. It has something to do with taking turns though, I'm fairly sure.
Private blakebowling

Re: Inactive Wall [ANSWERED]

Postby spiesr on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:00 pm

I am pretty sure you have to be on the scoreboard to be considered active. To be on the scoreboard you have to take a turn within the last 30 days. The scoreboard is only update once an hour, so maybe they tried between you taking your first turn back and the scoreboard updating?
Captain spiesr

Re: Inactive Wall [ANSWERED]

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

spiesr wrote:I am pretty sure you have to be on the scoreboard to be considered active. To be on the scoreboard you have to take a turn within the last 30 days. The scoreboard is only update once an hour, so maybe they tried between you taking your first turn back and the scoreboard updating?

taking a turn keeps you on the scoreboard but do you need to complete a game to get on it.
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Conquer Club Discussion