Conquer Club

[Poll] 'Roswell UFO Incident'

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When I think of Roswell, I think of...

Total votes : 0

[Poll] 'Roswell UFO Incident'

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

In honor of the 66th Anniversary and Google's Doodle:

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Re: [Poll] 'Roswell UFO Incident'

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I heard this was true, so I just gotta believe it.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby waauw on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 pm

The guy in the ancient aliens documentary said it were aliens and he has wacky crazy scientist hair, so he must be telling the truth

Lieutenant waauw

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

waauw wrote:The guy in the ancient aliens documentary said it were aliens and he has wacky crazy scientist hair, so he must be telling the truth

Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Woodruff on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:20 pm

In france we have aliens but we don t advertise about it. It s not the government, it s the people who hide it. We all get abducted on the 4th of november of bissextile
years. I can now talk about it because i just sold my french passport on ebay and i m no longer under that oath.
You can check it out yourself, on abduction day the whole country is empty and easy to invade. We don t care because if it happens we can just call obama to save us with money from american taxes.
Major betiko

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

. . . other (please specify)

Colonel ManBungalow

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Other.......ROUTE 66
Captain notyou2

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 am

42 years later, to the day, out popped muy_thaiguy.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby danco on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 am

Xxxxxx
Last edited by danco on Sun May 03, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal danco

Postby Ace Rimmer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 am

Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby waauw on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 am

here's an interesting video of a former canadian minister of defense claiming UFO's are real:

Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am

Ufo= unidentified flying objects = of course we ve had some of those, doesn t mean they are from alien worlds.

What was the video of that old senile guy all about? What did he show / prove?
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 am

betiko wrote:Ufo= unidentified flying objects = of course we ve had some of those, doesn t mean they are from alien worlds.

just his testimonial, but coming from a former minister of defense it has more weight, though I don't really know what to think of it myself.
but he claimed the following:
  • several aliens species have been visiting the earth for several thousands of years
  • the us government is covering up for these aliens as it's cooperating with one of these alien species in order to obtain technology from them
  • most of the western world is influenced by a shadow government(mostly rich people and influential politicians)
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:57 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:Ufo= unidentified flying objects = of course we ve had some of those, doesn t mean they are from alien worlds.

just his testimonial, but coming from a former minister of defense it has more weight, though I don't really know what to think of it myself.
  • several aliens species have been visiting the earth for several thousands of years
  • the us government is covering up for these aliens as it's cooperating with one of these alien species in order to obtain technology from them
  • most of the western world is influenced by a shadow government(mostly rich people and influential politicians)

It s quite sad to see that canadians let a senile old man talk like that. Made me look for "tall whites" and the testimonial from the man who originated this is laughable.
Major betiko

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:

It s quite sad to see that canadians let a senile old man talk like that. Made me look for "tall whites" and the testimonial from the man who originated this is laughable.

Today, Harper would have him assassinated as he spoke in front of the committee.
Captain notyou2

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 am

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:

any reason why you think the notion of aliens on earth is idiotic?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 am

Katherine Heigl.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:27 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:

It is just impossible to hold such a secret. It is also completely unlikely that if it did happen those people could have so little tangible proofs about it.
It s pretty much a human fantasy to see aliens, and when you want something really bad you just end up making up stuff like these guys.
If this guy has something to show, go ahead! He is just talking, he s canadian what does he know about americans working with 2 aliens... Just mental fantasies discussed with other people who want this so bad to be true..

I don t know, and given how far in light years the closest possibly inhabited planets are, i don t even think it s possible to reach such level of technology. I m pretty certain tons of planets are inhabited in the universe, but that we are all subject to the same laws of physics.
But the "alien" from roswell looks ridiculous. Seriously, so this guy travelled x amount of light years on his own, or if he s not on his own the other aliens left the humans do some experiments on his body? If these aliens came up to here, they would look down upon us as if we were apes.
Also what are the odds that aliens could be so similar physically to humans? No way their planet has a close combo of gravity/size/athmosphere/air pressure/temperature/ressources/ length of revolution cycles/moon effects ect ect... Tall whites seriously?? Look like scandinavians??? The story is just too ridiculous to even be considered.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:35 pm

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 pm

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:

It is just impossible to hold such a secret. It is also completely unlikely that if it did happen those people could have so little tangible proofs about it.
It s pretty much a human fantasy to see aliens, and when you want something really bad you just end up making up stuff like these guys.
If this guy has something to show, go ahead! He is just talking, he s canadian what does he know about americans working with 2 aliens... Just mental fantasies discussed with other people who want this so bad to be true..

I don t know, and given how far in light years the closest possibly inhabited planets are, i don t even think it s possible to reach such level of technology. I m pretty certain tons of planets are inhabited in the universe, but that we are all subject to the same laws of physics.
But the "alien" from roswell looks ridiculous. Seriously, so this guy travelled x amount of light years on his own, or if he s not on his own the other aliens left the humans do some experiments on his body? If these aliens came up to here, they would look down upon us as if we were apes.
Also what are the odds that aliens could be so similar physically to humans? No way their planet has a close combo of gravity/size/athmosphere/air pressure/temperature/ressources/ length of revolution cycles/moon effects ect ect... Tall whites seriously?? Look like scandinavians??? The story is just too ridiculous to even be considered.

Imo it would be ludacris to assume it's impossible that aliens have already been to earth. Now I'm not saying they have, but for the sake of staying open minded and rational, one should remain open for the possibility.

Also you say there are no tangible proofs, yet there are tons, though I would agree not conclusive. Ancient alien theorists would refer you to many archeological findings and in more current history there have been released documents and many pictures and videos. example: the UFO sighting above LA during the second world war

And according to current day theoretical physics it is possible to travel many lightyears very fast through wormholes. And even disregarding wormholes it is theoretically possible to curve the timespace continuum so you can move faster than light. I would refer to you to the Alcubierre Drive.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/28/nasa-admits-they-are-working-to-travel-faster-than-the-speed-of-light/

Lastly the fact that many theories say that aliens have similar physiologies as us, does sound implausible if one would consider that it is due to coincindence. It is however always possible that if the theories were true, that it isn't a coincidence at all. A race that can travel lightyears is probable to also have an understanding of bio-engineering.

So basically it's hard to make any conclusions on this matter. It all depends on whether or not you trust or distrust government statements.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 pm

waauw wrote:Imo it would be ludacris to assume it's impossible that aliens have already been to earth. Now I'm not saying they have, but for the sake of staying open minded and rational, one should remain open for the possibility.

Also you say there are no tangible proofs, yet there are tons, though I would agree not conclusive. Ancient alien theorists would refer you to many archeological findings and in more current history there have been released documents and many pictures and videos. example: the UFO sighting above LA during the second world war

And according to current day theoretical physics it is possible to travel many lightyears very fast through wormholes. And even disregarding wormholes it is theoretically possible to curve the timespace continuum so you can move faster than light. I would refer to you to the Alcubierre Drive.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/28/nasa-admits-they-are-working-to-travel-faster-than-the-speed-of-light/

Lastly the fact that many theories say that aliens have similar physiologies as us, does sound implausible if one would consider that it is due to coincindence. It is however always possible that if the theories were true, that it isn't a coincidence at all. A race that can travel lightyears is probable to also have an understanding of bio-engineering.

So basically it's hard to make any conclusions on this matter. It all depends on whether or not you trust or distrust government statements.

Zombies also have similar physiology to us. It is not implausible to think we've been visited by zombies.

--Andy

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
waauw wrote:Imo it would be ludacris to assume it's impossible that aliens have already been to earth. Now I'm not saying they have, but for the sake of staying open minded and rational, one should remain open for the possibility.

Zombies also have similar physiology to us. It is not implausible to think we've been visited by zombies.

--Andy

true, but depending on proof and definition the range of probability can be very different.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Vodoo isn't proof enough? :D

--Andy

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Vodoo isn't proof enough? :D

--Andy

are you meaning to informally acknowledge your secret practices?
Lieutenant waauw

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,