Conquer Club

[Poll] 'Roswell UFO Incident'

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When I think of Roswell, I think of...

Total votes : 0

Re: [Poll] 'Roswell UFO Incident'

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Regarding area 51, it just shows that you can see tons of ufos there if the government makes secret tests of new aircrafts since decades.

And regarding wormholes yes, but given the amount of energy needed to keep a wormhole opened enough and long enough to let a spaceship go through it it seems highly improbable that any form of intelligence could use them. But then it assumes that those alien intelligence would have to be made of atoms and obey quantum mechanics ect. Maybe they could be made of something else we couldn t even see...
Major betiko

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Are we allowed to write down our answer or only check a box in the poll?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Sorry Gili, you can only check a box. I won't allow you to submit any written answers.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:Regarding area 51, it just shows that you can see tons of ufos there if the government makes secret tests of new aircrafts since decades.

And regarding wormholes yes, but given the amount of energy needed to keep a wormhole opened enough and long enough to let a spaceship go through it it seems highly improbable that any form of intelligence could use them. But then it assumes that those alien intelligence would have to be made of atoms and obey quantum mechanics ect. Maybe they could be made of something else we couldn t even see...

so you're admitting it's still possible :)

I totally believe there are other forms of intelligence in the universe, it s size and number of galaxies/stars/planets is limitless.
There are stuff like antimateria and other such things that are still pretty much unknown. The universe as we know it, driven by general physics laws and quantum mechanics on another scale probably has other twists that could never be understood by our human minds.

Little green humanoids, big white scandinavians, that travelled for millions of lightyears to collaborate with the us government (please no canadians!) is just a ridiculous story.. And these guys would be in a secret base in the middle of the desert hidden since decades.. Lol

Well the US government is pretty damn crappy when you see how bad they ve been exploiting alien knowledge to get mindblowing technological advantages on the rest of the world. Imagine you arrive on earth and visit the first homo sapiens. How cool it would be to teach them a few things, like the wheel, the bow and arrow, fire domestication, agriculture, animal farming ect ect..
You might answer that the huge technological improvements during the 20th century are in big part due to some aliens hidden in nevada..
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 pm

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:Regarding area 51, it just shows that you can see tons of ufos there if the government makes secret tests of new aircrafts since decades.

so you're admitting it's still possible :)

I totally believe there are other forms of intelligence in the universe, it s size and number of galaxies/stars/planets is limitless.
There are stuff like antimateria and other such things that are still pretty much unknown. The universe as we know it, driven by general physics laws and quantum mechanics on another scale probably has other twists that could never be understood by our human minds.

Little green humanoids, big white scandinavians, that travelled for millions of lightyears to collaborate with the us government (please no canadians!) is just a ridiculous story.. And these guys would be in a secret base in the middle of the desert hidden since decades.. Lol

Well the US government is pretty damn crappy when you see how bad they ve been exploiting alien knowledge to get mindblowing technological advantages on the rest of the world. Imagine you arrive on earth and visit the first homo sapiens. How cool it would be to teach them a few things, like the wheel, the bow and arrow, fire domestication, agriculture, animal farming ect ect..
You might answer that the huge technological improvements during the 20th century are in big part due to some aliens hidden in nevada..

There are problems with your assumptions here.
  • You are assuming aliens think the same way as humans. So judging that it's ridiculous for aliens to cooperate with humans might not be a great idea. You are judging according to human standards, which might not be applicable.
  • Also it would not be unique for a government to hide secrets for decades, nor multiple governments simultaneously. Governments have held secrets towards their populus all throughout history.
  • and I assume in your first paragraph that you actually mean that the universe could never be understood by 1 human being. The way civilization currently works, we might be able to discover a whole lot given enough time. Humans learn as a society and develop as a society. So it has to be taken into regard that humans make use of the collective mind, just as animal heards do in nature.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm

.no, regarding your first point what i meant is that it's ridiculous to think that an alien (necesairly a superior intelligence) would ve travelled that far to "collaborate with the US goernment only" and not with mankind. This is what I think IS actually thinking with human standards
. you are talking about secrets that would not only depend on the US government, but on an alien civilization way superior that would somehow obey to the US government's top secret policies
.No, I meant that there are probably some levels of understandings of the universe that our lifeform or any other lifeform could never possibly understand no matter how much we evolve. No doubt we will discover a whole lot of new significant things, but I don't know, if you are a worm, how could you possibly imagine what the sight could be? there are probably many such concepts existing all around us that any evolution of our specie will never have access to. Also our world is limited in time, one day the sun will run out of energy (if the earth still exists by then, which is doubtfull)
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

betiko wrote:.no, regarding your first point what i meant is that it's ridiculous to think that an alien (necesairly a superior intelligence) would ve travelled that far to "collaborate with the US goernment only" and not with mankind. This is what I think IS actually thinking with human standards
. you are talking about secrets that would not only depend on the US government, but on an alien civilization way superior that would somehow obey to the US government's top secret policies
.No, I meant that there are probably some levels of understandings of the universe that our lifeform or any other lifeform could never possibly understand no matter how much we evolve. No doubt we will discover a whole lot of new significant things, but I don't know, if you are a worm, how could you possibly imagine what the sight could be? there are probably many such concepts existing all around us that any evolution of our specie will never have access to. Also our world is limited in time, one day the sun will run out of energy (if the earth still exists by then, which is doubtfull)

• I don't think that at all. All I'm saying is I have to remain open minded and admit that the old man told the truth. And even though he only mentioned the americans, who says it's only the americans?
  • With the many UFO sightings each year, obviously it can't be considered obeying
  • anyway what does that have to do with the possibility of alien life visiting earth?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 pm

so do you really think there's not enough people willing to out the truth? why are all the UFO story as crappy as ghost, loch ness monster, or big foot stories?
It's just a few myth we wish were true.

ok here is a good one:

why would the nasa send this in pioneer 10 (1972) and pioneer 11 (1973) if they were already collaborating with some ETs in nevada since over 20 years (even 4 species according to the old man)?

why are they using these deep space communication dishes to try to enter in contact with ETs? do you think there are humans in contact with ETs on this planet and yet the nasa tries such desperate things???
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 am

betiko wrote:so do you really think there's not enough people willing to out the truth? why are all the UFO story as crappy as ghost, loch ness monster, or big foot stories?
It's just a few myth we wish were true.

ok here is a good one:

why would the nasa send this in pioneer 10 (1972) and pioneer 11 (1973) if they were already collaborating with some ETs in nevada since over 20 years (even 4 species according to the old man)?

why are they using these deep space communication dishes to try to enter in contact with ETs? do you think there are humans in contact with ETs on this planet and yet the nasa tries such desperate things???

1. PR stunts happen all the time, and not only by the private sector
2. They might be looking for even more aliens.
3. I never talked about ghosts, loch ness nor big foot. you did
4. Do you realise how wide the variety of people and stories concerning ufo's are? UFO-stories are not just told by hillbilly's in the middle of nowhere, but also by scientists, military pilots, ... Stories about UFO's have been told for several millenia.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
Lieutenant waauw

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 am

I still think we've been visited by zombies and aliens. Or maybe, zombie aliens.

--Andy

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

AndyDufresne wrote:I still think we've been visited by zombies and aliens. Or maybe, zombie aliens.

--Andy

The only good alien is a dead alien, and this goes for illegal aliens too.

Nightstrike and Phatty agree with me on this.
Captain notyou2

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 am

Heeeeyooooh. High five.

--Andy

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,