Conquer Club

afd

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

afd

Postby Sir Gordalot on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:27 pm

fdsaa
Last edited by Sir Gordalot on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 am

You are just to cool :roll:
Last edited by Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:41 am

if your the centre of the universe, and I am always surrounding you, I am, therefore, god.

and since I am god, I am better than you. suck on that clement
Captain minihaymanz

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:45 am

But you dont completely surround him
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby HighBorn on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:47 am

minihaymanz wrote:if your the centre of the universe, and I am always surrounding you, I am, therefore, god.

and since I am god, I am better than you. suck on that clement

umm a little gay man...
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:52 am

He tries to be better than everyone else on the internet to compensate for how he is worse than everyone else in real life.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:52 am

He tries to be better than everyone else on the internet to compensate for how he is worse than everyone else in real life.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby qeee1 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:01 pm

I think that needed to be said at least twice.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:34 pm

Actually I hit refresh and it said it again, or something like that. :roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby qeee1 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:50 pm

Machiavelli wrote:Actually I hit refresh and it said it again, or something like that. :roll:

I was covering your ass, and then you just go paint a big target on it... sigh.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Oh :oops:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:16 pm

this thread is getting away from how awesome I am...
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:20 pm

qeee1 wrote:
Machiavelli wrote:Actually I hit refresh and it said it again, or something like that. :roll:

I was covering your ass, and then you just go paint a big target on it... sigh.

*shoots his ass*

I was going to say no machiavelli is better than all of us so good he has an echo...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:39 pm

OWW :cry:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Re: Clement Theorem #1

Postby Utafar on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:52 pm

Sir Gordalot wrote:The Clement Theorem #1

Theory:

I, Gord Clement, am positioned at the very centre of the universe.

Givens:

· The area of the universe is infinite
· I occupy a point in space

Proof:

To be at the centre means to be equidistant from all sides. Since the area of the universe is infinite (since the Universe includes everything in existence), it’s dimensions must be infinity by infinity. Therefore if one were to measure from me to the edges of the universe in all directions, one would find a distance of infinity. This implies that I, Gord Clement, am at the centre of the universe.

QED

Implications of The Clement Theorem #1

It has been demonstrated throughout history that the centres of objects are usually their best part (i.e. Tootsie Pop, Oreo Cookie, Jelly-filled Doughnut, Archery Target, Curling Rings, and let’s not forget that over 50% of NHL team captains play centre [Note: 85% of people make up statistics to prove their point]). Using similar logic and The Clement Theorem #1 it can be derived that Gord Clement is the best thing in the Universe. Man I must rule.

well I see nothing wrong with the logic of your post but................if you look at it differently then it makes no sense because if we measure you to the ends of the universe and it turns out because the universe is never ending your the center then if you measure me or any one else like that then that means we are all at the center of the universe.......and also since you stated that most things at the center are the best part then that means everyone is at the center of the universe and everyone rules! and if we all rule then everyone in the world is equal 8)

and it also means that since we are all equal that racists and sexists are ignorant and stupid for thinking there race and gender are better then other races and the opposite gender 8)
Sergeant 1st Class Utafar

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 pm

Machiavelli wrote:OWW :cry:

there are alot worse things Icould do to your ass..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:16 pm

Utafar wrote:
well I see nothing wrong with the logic of your post but................if you look at it differently then it makes no sense because if we measure you to the ends of the universe and it turns out because the universe is never ending your the center then if you measure me or any one else like that then that means we are all at the center of the universe.......

BAM ... you see the obvious... way to go... have a gold sticker

Postby Utafar on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:17 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Machiavelli wrote:OWW :cry:

there are alot worse things Icould do to your ass..

I don't want to know, I don't want to know.

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:17 pm

Sir Gordalot wrote:Utafar wrote:
well I see nothing wrong with the logic of your post but................if you look at it differently then it makes no sense because if we measure you to the ends of the universe and it turns out because the universe is never ending your the center then if you measure me or any one else like that then that means we are all at the center of the universe.......

no thats more of a bronze sticker...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Utafar on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:22 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

oh I wanted the gold sticker
*throws a tamper tantrum and rampages around CC killing several members including all of the dirty birds...............................and twill* :twisted: :D

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:24 pm

Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

*throws a tamper tantrum and rampages around CC killing several members including all of the dirty birds...............................and twill* :twisted: :D

You targeted the wrong people... The TB shockers are the bad guys now... kill them instead...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Utafar on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:28 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

You targeted the wrong people... The TB shockers are the bad guys now... kill them instead...

oh I know I killed the wrong people notice the evil smily and happy smily showing I know what I did but it was a joke

and I killed everyone on CC except for me and you :twisted:

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:30 pm

Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

oh I know I killed the wrong people notice the evil smily and happy smily showing I know what I did but it was a joke

Does that mean we are all alone.....

We better procreate....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Utafar on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:40 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

We better procreate....

And now with the power invested in me I make it so that all those who i didnt kill on CC may never quote this post or the posts quoted in this post

and if you do I'm telling on you besides this post alone is roughly 1/3 of the entire page so no more quoting this!!!

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm

Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Utafar wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

We better procreate....

And now with the power invested in me I make it so that all those who i didnt kill on CC may never quote this post or the posts quoted in this post

and if you do I'm telling on you

telling on me to who?

you killed everyone else...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,