Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 Day 1

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

4 days to deadline.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby spiesr on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

Commander9 wrote:
spiesr wrote:Right there in the post that he quoted...
Apparently I did even though I have absolutely no recollection of typing that. This one is my bad and it is indeed false.
This isn't helping your survival any...
Captain spiesr

Postby Commander9 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

spiesr wrote:This isn't helping your survival any...

I'm aware, but keep digging my grave is just as bad as I've already went back and I noticed that I did indeed typed that. Basically, I'm already near a point of giving up, just because it seems no one's willing to listen bar a few and that people are super happy about lynch at day 1 and don't even require a claim, which I find hilarious, but w/e. It seems this may just be first ever D1 lynch, but I do plan to reveal some information probably on Saturday which clear 1 townie after my death (I'd only give a name and a role, so he'd not be targeted that night) and I'd also give some of my suspicions, which would probably be a bit more valid after my death as well. Other than that, can't exactly do much.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Commander9 wrote:

I'm aware, but keep digging my grave is just as bad as I've already went back and I noticed that I did indeed typed that. Basically, I'm already near a point of giving up, just because it seems no one's willing to listen bar a few and that people are super happy about lynch at day 1 and don't even require a claim, which I find hilarious, but w/e. It seems this may just be first ever D1 lynch, but I do plan to reveal some information probably on Saturday which clear 1 townie after my death (I'd only give a name and a role, so he'd not be targeted that night) and I'd also give some of my suspicions, which would probably be a bit more valid after my death as well. Other than that, can't exactly do much.

Sooo...you have info that could save you, but you won't give it out until there is no time left for you to be saved? Odd.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Commander9 wrote:

I think what you just did was silly. You are not at L2 so there was no reason to soft claim. If you are going to say that you can give the role and name of a player you may as well just make a full claim. Like Neb said why wait so there is more time to discuss?

If people werent willing to listen you would have been lynched a while ago. I find it interesting that your ability is not a night action though.

While I have most assuredly put pressure on you and disagree with some of you statements as to what happened. I have also been giving you the benefit of the doubt.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I have no intention of voting comm right now but I agree with IB that you might as well claim since I think it's pretty obvious what your role is.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby skillfusniper33 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I am sorry about being inactive guys. I had work from last Saturday until Wednesday, and today is my only day off before I go back on the road for another job. This was all last minute information.

I have caught up, but that I am really unsure of where I stand on the "bickering" back and forth. Both have been overreacting in my opinion.

I haven't that I remember played with C9, but I know IB can "explode" and push his case extremely hard. I have no real issue with it, but if C9 does the same it wouldn't take long for this to happen in this game. Hopefully we can push forward past this since I think they are both town with neither backing, and hoping the other person would make a huge slip. This isn't a case worth voting for right now.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby Commander9 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 am

Fair enough. I'm one of two masons - I am Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, whoever he is, is also in-game as the 2nd mason. Should I ever die (which is extremely likely judging by the way this game is going), I will appear as a mason, so my partner will be confirmed town. As of now, there's absolutely no reason for me to state who he is and I'd sooner die than reveal him. Apart from that, we have no special powers apart from being able to talk.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 am

Are you both confirmed as town to each other? I just ask because I have played games where 1 mason was scum.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 am

Masons are always town.
You are talking about neighbours, I think.

Well When I've seen Masons claim, they always mention their partner. So I'm not sure how to proceed in this case.

This means we have an unconfirmed mason. And if we Still decide to Lynch him, we have a second unconfirmed mason.

Commander saying his partner is confirmed if he dies, I don't agree with. It's just an easy fakeclaim to draw out the other mason and create confusion. No?

Like I said, I've never seen this before, so I'm open for suggestions.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:17 am

StubbsKVM wrote:Masons are always town.

Well When I've seen Masons claim, they always mention their partner. So I'm not sure how to proceed in this case.

This means we have an unconfirmed mason. And if we Still decide to Lynch him, we have a second unconfirmed mason.

Commander saying his partner is confirmed if he dies, I don't agree with. It's just an easy fakeclaim to draw out the other mason and create confusion. No?

It is possible for one to be scum.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 am

I just asked because they can be confirmed by the mod as town in the pm. If not we are no further forward really.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 am

unvote Simon & Garfunkel are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, so no slip up there. I don't see any reason not to believe the claim as of now.

Some of There Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3LFML_pxlY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8

Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqGJ1F63OhM
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 am

Commander9 wrote:Fair enough. I'm one of two masons - I am Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, whoever he is, is also in-game as the 2nd mason. Should I ever die (which is extremely likely judging by the way this game is going), I will appear as a mason, so my partner will be confirmed town. As of now, there's absolutely no reason for me to state who he is and I'd sooner die than reveal him. Apart from that, we have no special powers apart from being able to talk.

Simon and Garfunkel? You don't know who Art Garfunkel is? Really? Talk about a bridge over troubled waters...Commander, you're breaking my heart, you're shaking my confidence...(I'm really enjoying this)

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unvote.

The only other case (if it can be called that) is on Stubbs. I'll have to reread to see if there is anything to it and Stubbs posting. But for now I need some parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, so I'm going to Scarborough Fair. ;)
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Commander9 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 am

dazza2008 wrote:Are you both confirmed as town to each other? I just ask because I have played games where 1 mason was scum.

As far as I'm concerned, I've been told we're both town, but it is possible.

StubbsKVM wrote:Masons are always town.

The reason why I've not mentioned my partner's name is because he's likely to be targeted tonight if I die, thus I see no reason to reveal him. If he will feel that he has to reveal himself, I can't do anything about it, but at least for now, I will not reveal him. Furthermore, I disagree that it's unconfirmed, because if someone claims, it will either be him or he will be counterclaimed and you know at least 1 of those 2 are scum. I will come up as Paul Simon (Mason) or something like that, thus you will know that there's an Art Garfunkel, who is (95%) a town mason.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
Simon and Garfunkel? You don't know who Art Garfunkel is? Really? Talk about a bridge over troubled waters...Commander, you're breaking my heart, you're shaking my confidence...(I'm really enjoying this)

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unvote.

The only other case (if it can be called that) is on Stubbs. I'll have to reread to see if there is anything to it and Stubbs posting. But for now I need some parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, so I'm going to Scarborough Fair. ;)

I think you misunderstood me - I'm perfectly aware of who both singers are and I'm a big fan, but I meant that I'm not revealing whoever Garfunkel is. :lol:
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 am

There's a case on me? Since when?

I've never heard of Masons being scum, but then again, I have not played a lot.
So I stand corrected. Not sure why everyone is unvoting in that case though.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:There's a case on me? Since when?

What can you do to confirm a mason?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

Die.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 pm

jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Die.

Exactly. So, no amount of "evidence" will clear the "mason". People just unvote based on whether or not their gut feeling fits the claim. I just wanted stubbs to reach that realization on his own lol.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Fair enough.

Are you sure Masons aren't always town? The wiki on mafiascum says different.

unvote

I'll be away all weekend. If I'm right, I don't want that vote there.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Normally they are both town. I'm just saying I have played games where they are not both town. I think the characters sound like they would be both town to me. I won't vote to lynch him.

I can't see us getting another case going here. We wasted far to much time on the "overreaction" debate.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jonty125 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 am

Masons contain at least one town, 95% they are Town/Town, 5% they are Town/Mafia. Mafia members are masoned together automatically, so there is no Mafia/Mafia mason combination (or at least I don't think there is).
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Sorry again. Busier than I thought but that should be coming to an end. Anyways, I don't see anything major unraveling in the next hour, so I'm going to go ahead a write a scene.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

The day started quickly with most of the bands playing fun and jovial songs. Soon however it would turn dark as a couple of the men started arguing.

"You're scum!" One cried.

"No you are!" The other would respond.*

Eventually the rest of town got tired of the arguments and decided that Commander9 seemed to be more scummy. As they closed in on him with both kinds of axes raised, he screamed out for mercy and said that he was Paul Simon and that he was just here to hang out with his friend Art.

"Hmm...I can believe that claim." One man said. "he does kind of look like Paul." And with that the town backed off and went to sleep early.

Elsewhere, The Rock Mod was sleeping in until a little imp came up and jabbed him with a stick a few times..."Alright. Alright....day's over. Go submit your night actions." And fell back asleep.

Night 1 officially begins. You will have up to 96 hours to submit actions but please try to get them in quicker than that.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 N1: Still alive

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 am

All actions are in. I will post a scene either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives