Conquer Club

baiting/flaming question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

baiting/flaming question

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 am

in cc,

is there a place i can freely flame/bait/troll whatever ?
i am considering to create a social group, so my question is, keeping it all in that private group, whatever my ppl and i write in that private group, are we going to be accountable from those what we speak and write and if we are going to have any sanctions from those what we speak ?

i do want some very strong autority to answer of this my question...since i dont want to make a wrong step here...
Colonel HardAttack

Re: baiting/flaming question

Postby Razorvich on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 am

Eddie tried that and it was hit on the head pretty quickly
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Keefie on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 am

What's wrong with being nice ?
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 am

Keefie wrote:What's wrong with being nice ?

you bet you wudnt want to hear the answer...what is it being nice ? can you please explain/define the nice ?
and this has got nothing to do with being nice...

you are in the wrong page buddy...
if you are interested in, feel free to PM to me.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 am

Razorvich wrote:Eddie tried that and it was hit on the head pretty quickly

eddie ?
who the heck is she ?
someone worthy to me that i should pay attention ?
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 am

Yes, there is a place to all of that... reddit, or 4chan.

Aren't both of those like the home of online trolls? :P
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blakebowling on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

It wouldn't bother me as long as: People were not added without requesting it and no personal information was used. I'll leave it to king achilles to give an official answer though.
Private blakebowling

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 pm

blakebowling wrote:It wouldn't bother me as long as: People were not added without requesting it and no personal information was used. I'll leave it to king achilles to give an official answer though.

thanks,
ok me waiting KA to give this a clear answer please.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Keefie on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

This is nice.

Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

HardAttack wrote:
blakebowling wrote:It wouldn't bother me as long as: People were not added without requesting it and no personal information was used. I'll leave it to king achilles to give an official answer though.

thanks,
ok me waiting KA to give this a clear answer please.

I will pm KA (just in case someone did not think about it, however, we had a forum about flamewars in the past, when that got banned (for being more trouble then help) there was a private group. It was quickly decided this forum has no place for flamewars.
I support that sentiment, because it had many positive effects. I will however ask KA to give you an anwser.
It may be he will ask you some questions. let us know the answer here please.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

I also would like to know....this is very important to me...

I have created a CA case 3/4 weeks ago...
That CA case, has been deleted of my posts very very immediate after one of mods read it...
He, the mod, stated it reason of deletion of posts were made due to flaming and baiting...
I deeply, and very strongly believe in my lines, there were no flame/baitings but he did delete em in a sudden.
This embrasses me very big time...It is way to hide things, it is way to push the facts under the carpet...

This mod, issued me of 3 days forum ban...A forum ban because of flaming...Saying again, in my lines/report, there were no little piece of flaming...
I do have the post i made but i am not going to put those lines in here back again to not give him another reason to forum ban me again.

I am keeping his disiplinary measures PM he sent to me, and in that PM his picks what he thought of being flaming and baiting.
All points, reasons he showed in his PM to be flaming and baiting were full of no sense to me.

This of cc is becoming hilarious, this of cc becoming nerve touching.
I didnt flame in that of my post, but a mod came around and gave me 3 days forum ban with not any good reason....
This smells of shit.

Today, i can not make a post, i can not make jokes, i can not post anything in CA case...Cos all the time it is flaming ? is it baiting ? Well, i have got the very strong opinion of that you mods are seeing any and everything from your very own ways you like ... And, if i question it, then they hand me the option to e-ticket to KA/RDS... Well, what KA and RDS do a thing except protecting their men ?

Please give me my private/user group... I am going to pick SOME MEN!!!, whom i believe they speak from heart, whom i believe in their words there are no lies, whom i believe very mature in showing and acts...I want this cos lately i am losing it here the honour and values of mankind how i believe it should look like. And mods, please dont bother yourselves reading stuff in the user group please, cos it is not anything you wud liked to read ... I am asking you to get your attentions back cos you are meant to provide enough FREEDOME to some ppl they ask and demand it from you...

For the lover god, once, yes in history, once show this respect to some of your members...We are bored of your glancing and looking at us all the time....We ask a living place with no mods are in. We do not ANY LIKE YOU...

am i clear ?
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 pm

i also demand,
please reanimate the post you deleted, FOR PUBLIC OPINION....
i am very certain of myself, i did nothing wrong to deserve a ban but the mod issued my ban nowadays issuing bans for fun maybe...

i kindly ask, please reanimate, bring it back into proper forum place so ppl can see it for what i got my ban...

instead of hiding, lets have public opinion please, isnt it a fair demand ?
or if i am still flaming ?

O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:46 pm

I cannot say i saw the thread you wrote about.
Is there any way the post you wrote can be in any context be seen to be inflaming, baiting or just not nice? IF a mod asks you nto to do something and you persist dispite said request. well thast not a very smart thing to do. try and look at it from their point of view as well. I have writen you because you like a bit of sarcastic humor. I like it myself, but if i try to write something i most often try to keep that out of the post. It is way too often misunderstood. If you already have a bit of a beef with soeone, well try humor on a cop and you get arrested and sentenced.. i imagine when its a stressfull situation, humor is not always apprecated. certainly not when it is abrasive and disruptive.

again, i will refer you to the community guidelines.
viewtopic.php?t=7785
do not be annoying, use common sense
do not troll,spam or flame (Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user, and are not allowed.)
and
In the same vein, just because you are here, does not mean you MUST be here. This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit. Claiming your first amendment right to free speech to post about the colour of your poop last night will not fly. If a mod or admin specifically say you shouldn't be doing something, regardless of if it's specifically spelled out in the rules, or if you think that they are stupid, it still means don't do it. If you don't like the rules here, google.com will help you find somewhere more appropriate

trust me, if mods make bad desisions, KA will give that feedback to the mod in question. protecting their own is not the case. There is some leeway, but only some. There is a whole list of ex mods who can attest to that. what i mean is, if you have a fair case, present it and if so, then its made right again. but often a mod has a reason and a good one to ask you to stop some type of behaviour.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby king achilles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Flame Wars has already been abolished. Any usergroup that has the same intentions (to flame and bait) is not allowed and will not be allowed. If you want to vent and use CC for it, then please find another website or your flaming will only get you forum banned. Why resort to this? Be nice.

Don't be intentionally annoying!

Common sense prevails - if you are intentionally or continually making this community less enjoyable for others, you're going to be removed from it. It's that simple. This applies to any part of the site where interaction takes place; in Forums, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785

Rules, precedents and customs from other communities don't apply.

Neither do the By-Laws from the Podunk 3rd district. Believe it or not, Conquer Club is a private business. Just because something works one way in another community does not mean that is how it will work here. We're usually less strict and you can get away with a lot, but that doesn't mean that you can pull the "This is how it works everywhere else" card and expect to get away with it. Really. This is not "everywhere else."
In the same vein, just because you are here, does not mean you MUST be here. This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit. Claiming your first amendment right to free speech to post about the colour of your poop last night will not fly. If a mod or admin specifically say you shouldn't be doing something, regardless of if it's specifically spelled out in the rules, or if you think that they are stupid, it still means don't do it. If you don't like the rules here, google.com will help you find somewhere more appropriate.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785#p1759438
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:25 pm

today now,
i assure you,
i am google.com ' ing it m8...
no worries...

your business being private one has got nothing to do with what i am speaking buddy.
i am all the time now speaking of one of your mods given desicions have been wrong...

allright,
you have given answer to one of my questions, thanks, that i can not have a free place to speak/talk freely...
good, this is the business you are the boss... i dont like it but you are the key maker...

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,
being fair, being common sense, arent these unwritten rules ?
should we have rules to state desicion makers should be fair in decisions they take ?
or if they are all the way free to ban ppl whomever they do like ?
is it what you have got rules to say so mate ?

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit.

i dont have problem with it...but wondering, does cc reserves the right to ban ppl for no good reasons ? is it truely ?

well, i am done with talking, and seriously i am not flaming here KA,
just stating some opinions, i believe i can, right ?
i dont want to believe it that you are saying leave the site,
but prolly, this is how i am going to end up with...
can not stand anymore...

Colonel HardAttack

Postby king achilles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Typing while your temper is flying is not a good thing. No one is telling anyone to leave. Just be guided by our Community Guidelines and let's all get along.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

In short, HardAttack, we do not want a usergroup to exist to flame anyone!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 am

HardAttack wrote:today now,
i assure you,
no worries...

your business being private one has got nothing to do with what i am speaking buddy.
i am all the time now speaking of one of your mods given desicions have been wrong...

allright,
you have given answer to one of my questions, thanks, that i can not have a free place to speak/talk freely...
good, this is the business you are the boss... i dont like it but you are the key maker...

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,
should we have rules to state desicion makers should be fair in decisions they take ?

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit.

i dont have problem with it...but wondering, does cc reserves the right to ban ppl for no good reasons ? is it truely ?

can not stand anymore...

If you disagree with any ban that you may have received there is a procedure for you to use. Simply submit an e-ticket giving the particulars of the ban and why you disagree with it. Admin can review the circumstances leading up to the ban, as well as your submission and decide whether to overturn the ban if it was not justified or that it was justified and thus let it continue. I would suggest that you make use of this option if you are sure you were in the right.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
HardAttack wrote:today now,
i assure you,
no worries...

allright,

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,

can not stand anymore...

If you disagree with any ban that you may have received there is a procedure for you to use. Simply submit an e-ticket giving the particulars of the ban and why you disagree with it. Admin can review the circumstances leading up to the ban, as well as your submission and decide whether to overturn the ban if it was not justified or that it was justified and thus let it continue. I would suggest that you make use of this option if you are sure you were in the right.

/me thinks Hold Attacks is upset about a certain live chat ban....? :shock: :? :oops: :ugeek:

/assumption

EDIT** You guys need to relax.. AND BUY A SLAP CHOP! You will LOVE my nuts!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Return to Conquer Club Discussion