Conquer Club

[CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 46-15 of 61 - TOFU Wins! - Final: 10/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 46-15 of 61 - TOFU Wins! - Final: 10/29

Postby Doc_Brown on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 pm

For all batches, maps and settings will be exchanged by 23:00 CC time on the exchange date. Home teams shall join within two days of the exchange and away teams within 6 days of the exchange.
CC Time: 2013-07-28 23:00:00 ā€” Batch 1 maps and settings exchanged ~ 3dubs, 3trips, 4quads
CC Time: 2013-08-11 23:00:00 ā€” Batch 2 maps and settings exchanged ~ 3dubs, 4trips, 3quads
CC Time: 2013-08-25 23:00:00 ā€” Batch 3 maps and settings exchanged ~ 4dubs, 3trips, 3quads + tie breaker
TOFU shall create the tie breaker and join as team 1.

TOFU 1st contact: Doc_Brown
TOFU 2nd contact: Big Whiskey
DYN 1st contact: HOWITZERHAL
DYN 2nd contact: BADPAT

show: War Settings

show: Tie Breaker - 0-1

show: batch 1 - 14-6

show: batch 2 - 16-4

show: batch 3 - 15-4

show: TOFU player count

show: DYN player count
Last edited by Doc_Brown on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 0-0 of 61 (starting 28 July)

Postby BADPAT on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:19 am

DYNASTY agrees to the terms for this war.

GL to TOFU you all gonna need it :lol:
Lieutenant BADPAT

Postby Dako on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 am

Good luck Dynasty :).
Colonel Dako

Postby Arama86n on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 am

And the fun begins :)
A few weeks of no CC and a bit of fishing certainly does the trick. Fresh, eager, and ready to roll 6's. I did the same last summer, and can really recommend it to everyone that's been playing for years and feel that the spark has died a little, or that the love for the game isn't what it was. Without a chance to miss something a little, I don't think you can really appreciate it.

Let the pre-match drinking begin! I just opened a bottle of Glengoyne 15yo that I've eagerly anticipated tasting.
Major Arama86n

Postby pearljamrox2 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am

Arama86n wrote:And the fun begins :)
A few weeks of no CC and a bit of fishing certainly does the trick. Fresh, eager, and ready to roll 6's. I did the same last summer, and can really recommend it to everyone that's been playing for years and feel that the spark has died a little, or that the love for the game isn't what it was. Without a chance to miss something a little, I don't think you can really appreciate it.

Let the pre-match drinking begin! I just opened a bottle of Glengoyne 15yo that I've eagerly anticipated tasting.

I hope you roll all 6's. And what I mean by that is, since technically, when you attack you generate the defensive rolls too, .........

:lol:

Yes, I agree. I've been around here for 5 and a half years. Very rarely has my game count been to 0. For a long while, I had between 30 and 80 games going, as well as the added fun of Clan leader duties. It become more than a chore, a burden really. My premium ran out and I had several months. I was still here, but with only 3 or 4 games at once. It was a tumultuous year for me IRL too, so I had to step away. Left my clanmates hanging a bit (not to mention CC3), but it's good to be back.

Ha, it's funny. You are in Tofu, which is a bland meat substitute and yet you drink the top shelf stuff. Hell, give me a greasy burger and some cheap beers and I'm good to go!
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Arama86n on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 am

I would give you a speech about my distaste for the meat industry, but as we recently sent a certain herd to the slaughterhouse, the irony would be a little to great for this early in the morning ;)
Jokes aside, I do always go for quality when it comes to food and drink. On the flipside I am an anti-materialist, and have less belongings than pretty much anyone I know. It's all about where your priorities lie.

regarding CC I know exactly what you mean. And when the feeling of it becoming a chore/burden comes creeping, doing what you did is exactly the right thing. I'm sure your clan missed you sorely, but you're back now. Had you not taken a back-seat position for a while, they may have lost you forever to burnout. One has to find the balance between being loyal to friends and clan-mates, and playing at a level that makes the game FUN for oneself. Because failure to find that balance will result in inevitable burnout, and usually of the sudden unexpected kind that does far more damage to those one least wants to hurt.
Major Arama86n

Postby jackal31 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 am

Good luck Dynasty.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:41 am

GL Dynasty

Arabaaaaa had you picked as a real man. All be it one that wears dresses, his own personal scent and owns moisturizing products. Now you talk about your issues with the meat industry. Has a butcher felt you up lately? Or more to the point, failed to feel you up?

Points to ponder
A) Without the meat industry horror movies would be much blander
B) The survival of the species biological imperative suggests breeds farmed for meat are more successful. If we had started eating snow leopards 200yrs ago, they would not be critically endangered now.
C) Don't blame the meat industry for the death of some of your more willing bed partners. You could have saved their lives by opening your wallet.
D) Meat across a variety of languages is slang for your package, 1 inch of dangling fury, etc. Disliking meat would suggest a prudish or shameful aversion to both your genitalia and the sexual act/urges.
E) Your meat should meet other meat, might make your life more meaningful.

I would wish TOFU luck, but aside from repressed Danes like arabaaaa you have a great roster.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 am

Well, I talk the talk, the rest of the clan walks the walk, it's a good balance :) cause, shit, you know me well enough to know i talk enough for about 15 people ;)

I would give you a long and serious answer regarding the meat industry, but knowing you this was more about the fantastic chance to crack a few jokes so I won't waste my time :) But a quick point so that no one gets the wrong idea, I have nothing against meat. I just prefer say.. Moose who live their whole lives free and have to endure two minutes of agony with a bullet through the lunges, than what your average cow goes through. There's documentaries about that, but if you like your processed meat, don't watch them, as they have a high conversion rate to veganism ;) Shit the directors of certain of those films should go work for the Church, they could sure use the numbers these days.
Major Arama86n

Postby freakns on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

so... who is playing for TOFU?

also
Arama86n wrote:Well, I talk the talk, the rest of the clan walks the walk, it's a good balance :) cause, shit, you know me well enough to know i talk enough for about 15 people ;)

I would give you a long and serious answer regarding the meat industry, but knowing you this was more about the fantastic chance to crack a few jokes so I won't waste my time :) But a quick point so that no one gets the wrong idea, I have nothing against meat. I just prefer say.. Moose who live their whole lives free and have to endure two minutes of agony with a bullet through the lunges, than what your average cow goes through. There's documentaries about that, but if you like your processed meat, don't watch them, as they have a high conversion rate to veganism ;) Shit the directors of certain of those films should go work for the Church, they could sure use the numbers these days.

OK, i know you are mentally unstable, but after saying things like this, you should be institutionalized.

this is how we do it:
Mod Edit, Graphic Content.

beautiful example of how father is passing torch to his son :)

and how they tell us if we get into EU we will not be able to this anymore? well, f*ck EU then i say. you buy a pig, then you feed a pig, then you kill a pig, and finally you eat a pig. if we go by EU rules in which case big companies will only be allowed to feed pigs, it would go, they buy a pig, they feed a pig, you eat shit, and pig stays alive and wealthy and with good chance for fine political career...
Brigadier freakns

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Arama86n wrote:Well, I talk the talk, the rest of the clan walks the walk, it's a good balance :) cause, shit, you know me well enough to know i talk enough for about 15 people ;)

Convert to veganism? That would involve relocating my tastebuds from my mouth to my arse. Refuting your conversion argument. Men that see children born, still like vagina...... Quoting a canadian here "watching child birth is like watching your favourite restaurant burn down, you know it can be rebuilt but is still distressing at the time."

I don't remember you as such a pinko, envirofascist, menstrating heart, power ranger watching, self denier. What changed? If it involves man on man love please just send me the photos and measurements. I promise not to on sell all the pics to freakns and bruceswar.

War prediction TOFU 36 : DYN 25
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 pm

You guys just aint getting the picture...
I'm saying I'd rather be deep in the Swedish forest with my arms colored red and black (the red being blood, the black being knott, a creature half the size of a mosquito but twice as annoying) ripping out a moose's intestines myself (a moose that's had a good life), instead of going to the shop and buying a piece of pig or cow that's had a shit life.
Or better yet standing by a river in the midnight sun catching my own dinner. even better.

Going to a shop and buying processed pork, and trash-talking vegans doesn't make you a man btw.
Major Arama86n

Postby freakns on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Arama86n wrote:You guys just aint getting the picture...
I'm saying I'd rather be deep in the Swedish forest with my arms colored red and black (the red being blood, the black being knott, a creature half the size of a mosquito but twice as annoying) ripping out a moose's intestines myself (a moose that's had a good life), instead of going to the shop and buying a piece of pig or cow that's had a shit life.
Or better yet standing by a river in the midnight sun catching my own dinner. even better.

Going to a shop and buying processed pork, and trash-talking vegans doesn't make you a man btw.

well, id rather have Adriana Lima sitting in my lap then Bogan, but sometimes you need to take whats on the table...
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

good luck dynasty! will be missing batch one as in the random league, but will be here for batch 2!

meat is good. tofu not that much. but hopefully the vast majority didn't join for the love of tasteless soja cheese! :p

(woops hope I didn't ofend cat! :p )
Major betiko

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

freakns wrote:

well, id rather have Adriana Lima sitting in my lap then Bogan, but sometimes you need to take whats on the table...

touchƩ mate.
I wonder which one would give you more STD's? Tough call. ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby pearljamrox2 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm

betiko wrote:good luck dynasty! will be missing batch one as in the random league, but will be here for batch 2!

meat is good. tofu not that much. but hopefully the vast majority didn't join for the love of tasteless soja cheese! :p

(woops hope I didn't ofend cat! :p )

Thanks, and good luck! I guess I haven't been paying much attention, but I have to ask. How did you go from being a rebellious punk Pack member, to being a shameless front runner Tofu member? It's like when Johnny Damon sold out and shaved his captain caveman idiot look as a Red Sox to be a fake metrosexual pretty boy New York Yankee. It's just not right!

Last edited by pearljamrox2 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby CAPK81 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Looking foward this is going to be a lot of fun. Catch you on the battle field
Major CAPK81

Postby catnipdreams on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Er, interesting visual... :shock: While I will opt for the (not so bland when they are cooked with spices) soy products, any guy reading this who eats factory farmed beef should be aware that (ahem) erectile dysfunction has been linked to the consumption of beef that was raised and slaughtered under factory farming conditions. Since sexual performance seems to be foremost in the minds of some of the posters in this thread... well, just sayin'...
Major catnipdreams

Postby Drew483 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:05 pm

All this talk about meat has me thinking I'll throw a big fat steak on the grill tonight and for desert I think I'll have a bacon cheeseburger...yum...good luck TOFU...I hope your dice are as bad as a veggie burger tastes! :sick: :sick:
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 pm

:lol: cat' as in "laughing out loud" for real :D
Major Arama86n

Postby evilkingjay on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 pm

catnipdreams wrote:

Er, interesting visual... :shock: While I will opt for the (not so bland when they are cooked with spices) soy products, any guy reading this who eats factory farmed beef should be aware that (ahem) erectile dysfunction has been linked to the consumption of beef that was raised and slaughtered under factory farming conditions. Since sexual performance seems to be foremost in the minds of some of the posters in this thread... well, just sayin'...

So thats whats wrong...and I thought it was because I got married :oops: :?
highest score:2148
highest rank: 792
August 2, 2010
Lieutenant evilkingjay

Postby Seulessliathan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 am

Good luck Dynasty! :)
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Arama86n on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 am

evilkingjay wrote:
catnipdreams wrote:

So thats whats wrong...and I thought it was because I got married :oops: :?

Probably a bit of both at work there eviljay ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby BoganGod on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 am

Wow, erectile dysfunction from eating intensively farmed beef.Please pm me links to longitudinal studies proving that. Tofu has been know to have a feminising effect. As is very high in photo/plant oestrogens. Processed pork products are the culinary equivalent of missionary with a disgruntled blow up doll rapidly deflating from a puncture injury, an experience not worth having unless your name is Arabaaaaaaa and your into that sort of thang. Forget the "sexual" advantages/disadvantages of eating meat. What has me worried is the extra risk of bowel cancer that comes with excessive meat consummation. The human gi tract was not designed to eat meat 3times a day, every day of the week. Sad to be admitting this, I only eat meat, poultry, game or seafood 2-3times a week.
I have a few family members and friends that are foul unwashed hippy freaks. This recipe gets their unwashed arm pit hair quivering with anticipation.
Tofu "Steaks" with sweet potato smash

Serves 6

Tofu

750gm hard/firm tofu
200gm salt reduced soy sauce
100gm lime juice
100gm water
4gm sesame oil
5gm garlic sliced finely(don't crush or chop finely, as will burn when cooking. Fine slices you can brush off easily)

Method
- Slice tofu into 18slices
- Place slices between paper towels and press firmly without squashing(this removes some of the moisture, allowing the tofu to absorb more marinade)
- whisk marinade ingredients together, put in a narrow deep container. Drop in slices of tofu 1 by 1
- Refrigerate tofu over night.
- To cook, remove tofu from marinade. Lightly grease a non stick frypan or grill. Heat till very hot. Grill 3slices per person
- Tofu in the marinade will last up to 3weeks in the fridge.

Sweet Potato Smash

1kg sweet potato - peeled and diced into 2-3cm cubes
100gm maple syrup
100gm butter or olive oil
salt and pepper

- Season sweet potato, and roast in a hot oven.
- When sweet potato, just roasted. Pour maple syrup and olive oil of potato.
- Return to oven for 3-5minutes, don't let it burn.
- Coarsely mash with a wooden spoon.
- Can be made up to 3days in advance and re heated in the nuclear box(microwave)

Plating perfection

Place a fair dollop of hot sweet potato smash on a warm main course plate.
Arrange 3slices of grilled tofu on the smash.
Drizzle with sweet soy/ABC sauce/Kecap manis.
Serve with a side salad of rocket, toasted almonds, and orange slices
Enjoy
Corporal BoganGod

Postby freakns on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:42 am

BoganGod wrote:Tofu "Steaks" with sweet potato smash

and you call yourself a cook? damn man!

OK, here it comes:

freak's Tofu "Steaks" with sweet potato smash

Serves 1 (preferably freak)

Tofu

1 firm female tofu
50gm lime juice
200gm water
4gm sesame oil

Method
- take one firm female tofu member(but not Dako), and nicely and slowly put sesame oil onto her body. use lime juice and water to make lemonade, so you dont get thirsty while rubbing oil onto her. do this for about hour.
- serve oiled female tofu member(again, not Dako) on bed.

Sweet Potato Smash

1kg sweet potato - peeled and diced into 2-3cm cubes
100gm maple syrup
100gm butter or olive oil

Method
- first, get rid of all potato
- then use maple syrup on yourself
- leave butter on the table is some parts are still not slippery enough

Enjoy your firm female tofu member

Extras
When done, call Bogan to cook diner for you and firm female tofu member.
Brigadier freakns

Next

Return to Complete Challenges