Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 N1: Still alive

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Night 1 End Scene

The day had been long and he was getting anxious. Finally it was night and with the numbers intact, he felt that the numbers needed to be thinned a bit. He found his target exiting the bar a little bit after the rest had already left and head down an isolated alley. "Excellent" The stalker thought and pulled out his knife. He reached forward, the target turned and then...nothing. Neither really knew what happened just that both the stalker and his victim left the alley unharmed. Grumbling the man turned and walked back. He was sure he heard the target scream before it had happened so the stalker picked up his knife and left before the town could gather.

Elsewhere across town, another person was out looking for vengeance. They had watched with interest and had picked out what they thought was a good target. So with the magnum in tow, they followed their target through the streets until finally they came to what seemed to be a good spot. Wasting no time, they pulled out the gun and clicked the safety back as the chamber turned, a thought rushed through their head, something about the action reminding them of turning on an amplifier and that's when they saw her. She pushed their target out of the way just as the shot was fired and fell back when they were hit. The target went to her side and then looked up but could not see the shooter in the dark. Had they gotten away so quickly?

Skillfusniper-Janis Joplin-Town Bodyguard has been killed.

Day 2 begins.

"I guess you know that it ain't right."

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:54 pm

vote neb
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:vote neb

Lol...you are the master of vague voting. :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:vote neb

Lol...you are the master of vague voting. :lol:

I don't think I really mastered it. For that, I would need reasons to vote instead of random bull-dogging.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:33 pm

gg all, GO TOWN
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 N1: Still alive

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 pm

strike wolf wrote:Night 1 End Scene

The day had been long and he was getting anxious. Finally it was night and with the numbers intact, he felt that the numbers needed to be thinned a bit. He found his target exiting the bar a little bit after the rest had already left and head down an isolated alley. "Excellent" The stalker thought and pulled out his knife. He reached forward, the target turned and then...nothing. Neither really knew what happened just that both the stalker and his victim left the alley unharmed. Grumbling the man turned and walked back. He was sure he heard the target scream before it had happened so the stalker picked up his knife and left before the town could gather.

OK to me this suggests a Doc save BUT could it also be a block? If it is indeed a block then someone knows who the SK is. Why would the sk need to pick up his knife and why would he hear a scream before hand? Perhaps I am reading to much into the scene.

Elsewhere across town, another person was out looking for vengeance. They had watched with interest and had picked out what they thought was a good target. So with the magnum in tow, they followed their target through the streets until finally they came to what seemed to be a good spot. Wasting no time, they pulled out the gun and clicked the safety back as the chamber turned, a thought rushed through their head, something about the action reminding them of turning on an amplifier and that's when they saw her. She pushed their target out of the way just as the shot was fired and fell back when they were hit. The target went to her side and then looked up but could not see the shooter in the dark. Had they gotten away so quickly?

pretty self explanitory

Day 2 begins.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 14/14 N1: Doom alive

Postby spiesr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:

OK to me this suggests a Doc save BUT could it also be a block? If it is indeed a block then someone knows who the SK is. Why would the sk need to pick up his knife and why would he hear a scream before hand? Perhaps I am reading to much into the scene.
To me hearing the scream seems to suggest that it was a Doc save, but that might be more detail than is real.
Captain spiesr

Postby aage on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 am

Seems more like a roleblock to me.

What's clear is that we have two killers. I suppose Strike won't tell us but I'd be interested who our dead bodyguard was protecting, because he obviously was successful.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:52 am

aage wrote:Seems more like a roleblock to me.

What's clear is that we have two killers. I suppose Strike won't tell us but I'd be interested who our dead bodyguard was protecting, because he obviously was successful.

Basic rule is that everyone targets the claimed ppls. Most likely, he was bodyguarding commander.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 am

DoomYoshi wrote:

Basic rule is that everyone targets the claimed ppls. Most likely, he was bodyguarding commander.

Pure speculation. While I can agree with the logic there is no proof.

Knowing who was saved serves no purpose either. The bodyguard saved Comm9 ...so what?? There can be any number of WIFOM arguments made on why Comm9 was not the bodyguard target. Again so what?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StubbsKVM on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Sniper had very little content, so nothing's there really. Back to square 1, I guess?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby dazza2008 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:58 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:Sniper had very little content, so nothing's there really. Back to square 1, I guess?

What? Sniper died because he protected the right guy surely. So looking into why someone would kill sniper would be a waste of time anyway.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby StubbsKVM on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 pm

True, but he's the only conftown, so it might be worth looking at his reads.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby dazza2008 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:True, but he's the only conftown, so it might be worth looking at his reads.

Maybe. I was day 1 though and not much to go on. Not sure what he could have known.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby spiesr on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:True, but he's the only conftown, so it might be worth looking at his reads.
Maybe. I was day 1 though and not much to go on. Not sure what he could have known.
It seems he knew who to protect...
Captain spiesr

Postby aage on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Pure speculation. While I can agree with the logic there is no proof.

Knowing who was saved serves no purpose either. The bodyguard saved Comm9 ...so what?? There can be any number of WIFOM arguments made on why Comm9 was not the bodyguard target. Again so what?

If he didn't protect Comm9, someone else was not one of the killers. Surely that is valuable information. I'm surprised I haven't been accused of rolefishing yet.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:47 pm

I do not follow your logic Aage.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:01 pm

all I can think is he is asking if there is a tracker and if so did he track sniper. That would tell us who the mafia targeted and clear 1 player of being scum. It would out a tracker though and the chances of all of that must be very slim. Or the mafia could tell us who they targeted but the chances of that are slimmer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Ach...I never know how to play this...but what the heck...

dazza2008 wrote:all I can think is he is asking if there is a tracker and if so did he track sniper. That would tell us who the mafia targeted and clear 1 player of being scum. It would out a tracker though and the chances of all of that must be very slim. Or the mafia could tell us who they targeted but the chances of that are slimmer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, there is another option...

Like, perhaps someone was Watching Commander9 last night. And someone might have seen Skillfu and KGB007 visit Commander. I think that someone would then have to draw the conclusion that the killer in this scene is KGB007:

So, there is another option.

Vote KGB007

So as not to be seen as being vague...I am Dire Straits, Town Watcher, and I want my MTV!
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby aage on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Ach...I never know how to play this...but what the heck...

dazza2008 wrote:all I can think is he is asking if there is a tracker and if so did he track sniper. That would tell us who the mafia targeted and clear 1 player of being scum. It would out a tracker though and the chances of all of that must be very slim. Or the mafia could tell us who they targeted but the chances of that are slimmer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, there is another option...

Like, perhaps someone was Watching Commander9 last night. And someone might have seen Skillfu and KGB007 visit Commander. I think that someone would then have to draw the conclusion that the killer in this scene is KGB007:

So, there is another option.

Vote KGB007

So as not to be seen as being vague...I am Dire Straits, Town Watcher, and I want my MTV!

Watcher was indeed what I was aiming at, not a tracker. Who the hell would track Sniper. Watching Commander however is much more interesting.

vote KGB007
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Pff, Neb, you racist. I can't watch your video from outside the US.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

With the evidence posted from neb, I will also Vote KGB
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

For Aage (I'm pretty sure this one should work)

Vote Count

Neb (1)-Doomyoshi
KGB (2)-Neb, New Guy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:27 pm

While the evidence is overwhelming against KGB I wish to hear from KGB first before I vote.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby aage on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

strike wolf wrote:For Aage (I'm pretty sure this one should work)

Vote Count

Neb (1)-Doomyoshi
KGB (2)-Neb, New Guy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

I take it my vote has been stolen?

Damn mafia never leaves me alone.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives