Calling on all noobs

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 pm

If you are Not a officer team up with the other noobs (low rank) in the game and take the officers out first.
Last edited by waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 pm

An* NCO...

Also, this is cute.. :) what's got your butt hurting little one?
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 pm

NCO...my mistake.

Simply wish that some of the other players who play in this game( Low ranks) would stop Attacking each other when we all know that the high ranking players continually gang up on low ranking players.
Wish to even up the odds a bit.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Maybe we leave it an unwritten rule.

If you find yourself in a game with other players that do not have all that good of a rank...beat up on the big guy before you start going after each other.

They'll be shaking in there shoes!
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Donelladan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:07 am

We would definitely stop playing with low rank, all of us.
A lot of officer already play private game between them to avoid point loss against low rank, and also to avoid noob play. If low rank start doing what you say, then the few that are still playing normal game with low rank will stop it.

Plus, we do not gang up on low ranking player. Some high ranked player may decide to suicide on low rank when they have no chance to win to avoid losing lot of points, but definitely not the case of all.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Colonel Donelladan
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
Medals: 86
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby kalishnikov on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:21 am

As a strategy to actually win the game that won't really help. Your problem is with your skill level (or lack thereof) not with the other players in the game, having a noob lovefest on the higher ranked won't fix that, it will give you a crutch that would actually make you an even worse player in the long run since your only opponents will probably be in the same boat as you (low rankers don't stay low ranked here for long if they dont suck, even free members).

How about instead of ruining others' gaming you take advantage of the resources available on this forum and elsewhere to learn how to play the game correctly and with sound strategy and actually increase your skillset? It really isn't difficult at all, the tough bits of this game lie in properly playing the maps but with BOB even that is less important.

Also rank really doesn't mean as much as you think it does here, don't be so hung up on it. An easy half of the "officers" that you refer to have only gotten their ranks due to having three dozen trips/quads games going at all times, not through tons of skill and be great "risk" (whatever that is) players. That doesn't make them any better at CC then you and they have no advantage other than a bit of experience which actually amounts to surprisingly little if you understand the game mechanics and play the maps correctly. Most of this game is based on simple probabilities and random luck, always remember that.

TL; DR- don't be the butthurt noob and act like a douche, step up your game by letting us (not me) help you. This forum has tons of new player resources, take advantage of them. And for the love of baby Jesus, download BoB if you haven't.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: Domari Nolo
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 am

waltero wrote:NCO...my mistake.

Simply wish that some of the other players who play in this game( Low ranks) would stop Attacking each other when we all know that the high ranking players continually gang up on low ranking players.
Wish to even up the odds a bit.


It isn't that high ranked players gang up on low rankers.. it's the fact that low rankers generally (not all, but many) do not have a GREAT strategy and therefore make themselves easy targets for higher rankers (who generally have better play) to take out.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Just stop!

It is that high rank players gang up on low rank. If you get enough high rank players in one game together. It is a given. It goes with out saying (in game).

I have played enough games to understand that this is a fact.
For some (most) of you higher rank players, you feel than anybody with low rank is a noob and that their strategy must be sub par.

Many HR (High ranking players) do not play against noobs anyhow. being that they are afraid to lose so many points.
I think that would be GREAT if all of the high rank players stopped playing low rank.
Don't mean shite to me. See if that would not kill this game for them.

Anyhow you are right for the most part.
You do not keep your low rank for long.

You speak of doing something other than ruining others game! You mean like when HR target LR?

Any move Be it stupid or legit it will be considered a noob move if you (HR) get attacked.

Why bother to tell the ''noob'' that you are going to suicide him being that he is ignant for attacking you?

I know that many of you take this game seriously (too serious).
You work on your rank and medals for many years.

Your Skill and Daring are legendary. You are one of the best risk players on the Planet!
Coo-toes to you.
Risk is a simple game, it is as simple as it gets.

I do not pay attention to medals or rank (my personal rank).

I am as good as the rest and better than the best.
My biggest foul up is Auto assault! But my connection sucks and I have no choice.
Along with lag and just about everything else.

Most Noobs do realize that if they enter into a game with HR they will be a target.
Only then, when one of the HR is losing will he inform the ''Noob'' that he is an idiot and that he will suicide against him (the noob). Like that will teach the ''Noob''?

Anywhoo, Is there something I am missing...do you win a prize if you acquire a certain rank?

Most HR players are helpful (at least try to be) but there are many who use the HR Tag team against the ''noobs in an attempt to try and teach them something.

The only thing you are teaching...is that you are an ass.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:41 pm

OH, let there be no mistake. It does not bother me when I get teamed up against (I live for it).

It makes for a better game. I have won more than a few (with HR ganging up against me).
I posted this just to see if I could get a rise from some of you.

For many of the Low rank players it will now be a Unspoken rule that we gang up on High rank.
The only difference (from high rank players team up) is we will not speak of this while in game playing against you.

Enjoy :-)
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 am

Sorry to burst your bubble waltero, but, in my experience, I find that SOME low rank players always suicide themselves somehow leaving themselves as easy targets. Being a low rank doesn't mean that they always will be.

If, for instance, we are playing an 8 player escalating game and 7 of the players are following the known strategy and there is one idiot (regardless of rank) just taking out stacks everywhere. Then that guy is going to get taken out first for his cards, without a doubt, because he's weakening himself. Next is the person that he suicided on because he is also weakened.

Well waltero, no one will be ganging up on you because people with higher ranks than you won't want to play you at all. You will never become better if you behave like that. I can't judge your strategy because I have never played against you, but going to guess that it's quite bad. In January of this year, I was a low ranked player because I hadn't played since 2009. It really doesn't take that much to go learn how to play and kick some ass. You won't do that if you keep blaming people with higher ranks than you.
User avatar
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 am

Believe me, It is not hard to join a game (high rank or otherwise)
It has been my experience that some HR suicide against a LR or HR if they think a player pulled a noob move on them.

I am not (behaving badly) doing anything that the HR already do while in game (in fact I am being up front about it, not underhanded while in game). Just trying to let LR (the newbies) know what to expect when playing against HR.
More so to allow the LR to understand that they need not worry about other LR because it is already taken care of...the HR will keep the other LR in check.

I understand that most the time it is just an excuse for the HR to make an all out Attack on a LR. Too many HR think there is no logic in a LR assault upon him.

As well as many other situations.
Enter a Game that you must leave only one unit on a terit in order for your opponent to get a card.
People freak out.
I pay it no mind. When Anybody starts with the name calling and such...I continue as I like. I play the game the way I wish. I have won more than a few games with everybody pissed off at me (attacking me) for not following the game board etiquette.

When you enter a game board that you have never played before, how are you to know that you can not attack somebody unless you ask nicely?
In the meantime all other players are getting pissed off at you for ruining their game.
Everybody is so pissed off that nobody takes the time to explain to you what you are doing wrong.
I played three games like that and won one of them. The olny reason why they did not foe me was because I came close to winning two other times (Freestyle Doodle earth) My lag is what killed me the other two times.

anywhoo, You know what I am talking about.
Has nothing to do with my strategy, simply a LR assaulting a HR at a point when the HR has an upper hand and is brought down by a little peon.

What do you mean when you say Quote ''I can't judge your strategy because I have never played against you, but going to guess that it's quite bad''

This maybe true. my Strategy might be the worst in the entire CC.

But you can look at a players Stats to give you some idea of his game play?
There by knowing if it is good, fair or bad.

It is true that I am not the smartest tool in the shed. I do know that when it comes to games (any game) that I have what it takes to beat the best. This is true.
No worries it is not only the HR players on CC that are baffled by my Skill and daring. But the players on CC are the only ones who get upset and find it ludicrous that a so called noob (anybody can be a noob) can beat them at their own game.

I have no problem with anybody. I simply can not understand how Some players get so MAD and freak out on other players as they do.
Having a high rank does not account for shit!
I can look at your stats and see how you gat your rank.

Players focus on one board. Play low rank players only. Foe the players that beat them (only one time). many other way to get your High rank.

Does not mean you know more than the other guy.

I know about as much of this game (not the game boards) as I ever will.

Yes knowing a particular strategy on a particular board is helpful at times.

Developing a Strategy is OK as well.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

Being that I am Such an awesome player and better than most of you.
I will let you know that I play with a handicap...my computer lags, very small screen (bad eyesight), no luck and I love to antagonize other players (only the poor sports).

See you on the battlefield
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:13 pm

You're repeating yourself lol.

Won't be seeing me on the battlefield.

I don't enjoy playing with complainers much... waste of time... but good luck.
User avatar
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Looks like you will be missing many players on the Battlefield.

You are complaining about me complaining about other complainers.

P.S. Who is complaining?
Last edited by waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Looks like you will get a chance to experience my Skill after all Shannon.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:43 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby nàme on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:11 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
waltero wrote:NCO...my mistake.

Simply wish that some of the other players who play in this game( Low ranks) would stop Attacking each other when we all know that the high ranking players continually gang up on low ranking players.
Wish to even up the odds a bit.


It isn't that high ranked players gang up on low rankers.. it's the fact that low rankers generally (not all, but many) do not have a GREAT strategy and therefore make themselves easy targets for higher rankers (who generally have better play) to take out.


This. Besides, anyone who intentionally ruins the fun for others simply because they are better and more experienced, in my opinion, should change their game or be banned. However, that is obviously not possible here, simply rating you low will suffice. Anyone who teams up against a better player behind the scenes is cheating and could be caught. Anyone who suicides will recieve low ratings and will not be able to find a game. Instead of raging on the people better than you, watch how they play. Don't leave yourself open. You are a target with a low rank simply because they know your skill level isn't up to par and can exploit it. That's the difference between you and them.
User avatar
Captain nàme
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 am
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (5)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Maybe I am not making myself clear.

More often than not: HR team up on LR no matter what the situation!

If A HR is losing he will suicide targeting a noob (in fact not noob but low rank player)
Not occasionally not because he is pissed...but because that is the way it is done!

I see posts and players complaining about Noobs: how to defend against, how to play with, how bad NoobS (in fact not noobs but low rank) are.

Always bellyaching about da noobs! Learn to play the game with noobs...or simply do not play against them. As simple as that.

I was simply trying to let everybody understand that if the Noobs (in fact not noobs but low rank players) united against the (unbalanced Critically foul game play) high rank players that it will put the noobs back in the game.
Basically doing the same game play (for what ever reason) as you all.

If you wish to play your game like that, maybe you should not be so blatant about it. But for most...they feel it is teaching the guy a lesson.

Believe me, It only makes your game stink and teaches us (noob, in fact not noob but low rank players) that you is one ignant mo fo.

Many of you speak of Learning how to improve my ( as a low rank or noob what ever) game. Yes that is the case not for just me but all you high rank players out there.
Might be a better player if you do not look on suicide as an option. I am sure your game will improve.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Maybe someday you will be as good (if not better) as I am. O:) If you learn to play the game as it is suppose to be played.
Stop using foul language...it is a sign of Ignorance!
Might want to open up and listen to Noobs (low rank) might teach you a little something about the game.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 am

waltero wrote:OH, let there be no mistake. It does not bother me when I get teamed up against (I live for it).

It makes for a better game. I have won more than a few (with HR ganging up against me).
I posted this just to see if I could get a rise from some of you.

For many of the Low rank players it will now be a Unspoken rule that we gang up on High rank.
The only difference (from high rank players team up) is we will not speak of this while in game playing against you.

Enjoy :-)


waltero your logic is as faulty as your rank is low. Even when I was a brig and general I would play speed games, public games etc. My policy has been to try and knock out the best players, if there are only idiots and myself left in the game I stand a better chance of winning. I would leave you till last based on your frothing at the mouth lunacy in some of your posts in this thread.

Don't base your strategy around an opponents rank, base it around your knowledge of an opponents skill level, DO use tools such as map rank, opponents wall(stats on games played, win percentage etc) to help form an opinion of opponents strength.

Over the years I've known a few great players that rarely rank above sarg, yet can out play most colonels and above. Their rank to skill discrepancy was due to respectively doodle crack addiction, drunk speed games(too many at once), masochistic love for random partners in team games, playing fog on large maps without bob.

I'm re appraising my foe list atm, trying to make it smaller. Itching to place you on it though. Knowing that you are an avowed suicide artist out to wreck games for those ranked higher than yourself doesn't make you anyone's idea of a worthy opponent.
Image
User avatar
Major BoganGod
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Location: At the local dog park
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Donelladan on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 am

Maybe I am not making myself clear.

More often than not: HR team up on LR no matter what the situation!

If A HR is losing he will suicide targeting a noob (in fact not noob but low rank player)
Not occasionally not because he is pissed...but because that is the way it is done!


Well, I said it I think, but I will repeat. NO. I suppose with a hat or with sword I am a HR player. I do NOT team up on LR. Never. Never did. Never will.
Some may, you may have met them, but mostly it is rare.
I have played more than 5000 games, and I have only encoutered the situation you describe once.

Now, it is true that there is some dumbass high ranked player calling names on you if they dont get your strategy. They will call names on you, and say you are a noob referring at your low rank if you have one. They do also call names on me sometimes, I dont have low rank, they are just pissed off by my moves. Nothing to do with your low rank indeed. Some people here are always angry. I also do sometimes.
And sometimes you really play bad and detroy a game. It also happens. It happens to everyone, everyone does mistake.

But just forget the story HR team up on LR.It is not the case.
And I agree if you join speed game escalating people may just scream at you if you dont follow the same strategy as everyone.
But, 1st, they are right their strategy is better, that is why 99% of the players play that way.
2nd. If they do not explain it to you, observe and learn.

Otherwise : viewforum.php?f=341

Might be good for you.

And as good as you believe you are, there is always someone better than you. and you can always become better.
Dismissing whatever other players are telling you in game chat because you think you know enough is quite arrogant.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Colonel Donelladan
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
Medals: 86
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby niMic on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

This is hilarious.
Image
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
User avatar
Colonel niMic
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:07 pm

@BoganGod: Not sure where you get that I am a quote ''Knowing that you are an avowed suicide artist out to wreck games"

No matter.
I use this post to throw it back in your face (HR)

It is true...using rank against (LR) in order to lambast their game play.
For those players (89%) who do this...Just letting you know that We low ranks Can do the same thing.
While in game I am able to bring the LR to join me in your elimination.

Nothing more than what is already going on in the game.

For those of you who take offense at me for posting this...I will make another post once (if ever) I achieve officer status (probably never will cause I do not care).

I will post a warning to those newbs who enter my game. Stating that If all else fails They will become my first Target.




Rank comes and goes. One minute you are full bird Crnl next minute a Private.
User avatar
Cadet waltero
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Frisco
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby niMic on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:22 pm

waltero wrote:Rank comes and goes. One minute you are full bird Crnl next minute a Private.


That has never, ever, happened. Unless you cheated or threw all your points on purpose.
Image
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
User avatar
Colonel niMic
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Next

Return to Strategy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login