Conquer Club

Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Current Freestyle Bests

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:19 pm

#1_stunna wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
Mageplunka69 wrote:agreed, the action starts when the 1st move can be made, like in a " normal" game, the game deploys for you automatically once the last man joins, the game begins, in this case we make our choices, and when the last man deploys , the game begins,,,,same thing to me ....so by default this should be cc,s fastest game ā™„

I cant argue with your train of thought here... and even if I could, I would refrain from doing so ā™„

WTF?!

rhp1 not argue?

Everything alright with you?

I like Mage... you? Not so much... so why would I argue with a bud?
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 pm

a bud in a bowl or me haha
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 am

I don't know why people are posting people like Ijex in here. He doesn't play FS much anymore. It's called CURRENT FS bests. I would say I'm definitely in top 5 if we're talking about a large player escalating games. I'm also the fastest touchpad player on the site, soo.. o.0
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 am

Gabriel13 wrote:I don't know why people are posting people like Ijex in here. He doesn't play FS much anymore. It's called CURRENT FS bests. I would say I'm definitely in top 5 if we're talking about a large player escalating games. I'm also the fastest touchpad player on the site, soo.. o.0

You cannot be serious? I present to you this latest game..

Game 12985120

In this game which I just got finished mopping up in... You went for a kill with a 4 cash? Really? The fact you cashed and went for a kill on 4 shows you have no patience! You are not anywhere near the top 5... Thanks for the points :)

To further add... your classic 8 man fs stats... 25/164 15% - 193 points That should be the easiest map to win on and yet you are minus points on it!

Now to compare.. my classic 8 man fs stats... 267/1220 22% +7533 points... Major points plus... We are not talking about some lame doodle map that requires little strategy... but a simple map like classic which does..
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby KraphtOne on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 am

Brucey Brucey Brucey can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:I don't know why people are posting people like Ijex in here. He doesn't play FS much anymore. It's called CURRENT FS bests. I would say I'm definitely in top 5 if we're talking about a large player escalating games. I'm also the fastest touchpad player on the site, soo.. o.0

Game 12985120

In this game which I just got finished mopping up in... You went for a kill with a 4 cash? Really? The fact you cashed and went for a kill on 4 shows you have no patience! You are not anywhere near the top 5... Thanks for the points :)

To further add... your classic 8 man fs stats... 25/164 15% - 193 points That should be the easiest map to win on and yet you are minus points on it!

Now to compare.. my classic 8 man fs stats... 267/1220 22% +7533 points... Major points plus... We are not talking about some lame doodle map that requires little strategy... but a simple map like classic which does..

Uhm.. I got two sets from that kill, and could've won, but you got a set and happened to kill somebody. Congrats on winning one game? Also, 1 minute speed games require much more skill than those games. I mostly meant speed games, and you know that I am better than you in speed FS esc games..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

Game 12985120

Uhm.. I got two sets from that kill, and could've won, but you got a set and happened to kill somebody. Congrats on winning one game? Also, 1 minute speed games require much more skill than those games. I mostly meant speed games, and you know that I am better than you in speed FS esc games..

I had a set ... I had 5 cards? And even if you cashed 2 sets it is a 6 + 8 ... which is 14 men... not enough to kill anybody? or if you did... left you dry... which is why you had to stop mid sweep.. you were spent out. You moved too quick.. You knew I was gonna cash? And Speed freestyle games? Really?? Lets look...

Hey this time you are in plus side for 8 man classic fs games! I used all times 1 - 5 mins... 7 of 44 16% and +424 Me 61 / 482 14% +851... I would not say you are better than me at all.. We are pretty even if we just use the numbers... Seeing that you have played soo few of them not much of a sample for you.. but not bad none the less... With that said ... I decided to see if we had played any speed games on classic together... There were none... So I looked at all the 8 man games we had on classic fs...

My wins 3 of 6

Your wins 0 of 6

With 3 others winning who are not us..

So please lets play more .. you seem to be good for my lineup :) Also I will play an 8 man speed any day vs you... So please do not make claims you are easy in the top 5 of current and active players... Because I can name 10 people over you quickly who are active.
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 am

This is funny. Who are the 10 Bruce?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:This is funny. Who are the 10 Bruce?

More to come later... off to work
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

I played a game yesterday... So, I'm the best again
Major KraphtOne

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Damn...

I hate to even comment... makes me sound like a K-one apologist... oh well...

Bruce... you're a really strong freestyle player... and we havnt played a ton of games together, but its not hard to see who has skills and who doesn't if you know what ur looking at, and you know how to play... but you're not in Krapht's league... you're strong in 8 player classic fs games (I would only be able to go by ur stats as I never had the opportunity to play many of them so I don't have much first hand experience watching you play)... that said? Krapht is a superior fs player to you... nothin personal, he just is... his strat is as strong as urs,, his map knowledge is as good or better, hes more aggressive, and he's faster than you... hell... other than the 8 plyr classics, which i dont play at all, I'm a better fs player than you... anyhow... enjoy ur day...

R
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 pm

A. Bruce wasn't talkin about me he knows I'm good
And 2. Don't fall asleep on Bruce he's no slouch
Major KraphtOne

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 pm

KraphtOne wrote:A. Bruce wasn't talkin about me he knows I'm good
And 2. Don't fall asleep on Bruce he's no slouch

Yeah you have it spot on... I know you are a good player.. I was talking to Gabriel... Also please sleep on me rhp 1. :) I would love for you to lax so I could take some points off you. :) I do hope to play more 8 man speed games soon.
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
JDSizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
Jdsizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal

Are you referring to FS or all 8 player Classics? Or just speed games in General?

EDIT* Oh, you were referring to who was active overall. Ok.

Bruceswar wrote:So please do not make claims you are easy in the top 5 of current and active players... Because I can name 10 people over you quickly who are active.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Gabriel13 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 am

Bruceswar wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
JDSizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal

Do you not understand what "Current Speed Freestyle Bests" means? 4 of them don't even play speed, ljex very rarely plays them. Prankcall isn't even active anymore. I will agree with rhp, JD, and GO. I don't know about stbtgal.. Bruce, you've never liked me. Doesn't mean you have to consider me a bad player, because I will always be better than you at speed FS. Don't bring up bullshit about 8-man classic speed, because that's a very small portion of my speed games, and I used to play those with the best. (ljex, pimphawks70, KingofGods etc) And also dont say that the 6-player games on doodle are all luck just because you're not good at them. I can promise you that they involve just as quick thinking as the classic games, and I use the same exact tactics for the doodles and classics.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
JDSizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal

Do you not understand what "Current Speed Freestyle Bests" means? 4 of them don't even play speed, ljex very rarely plays them. Prankcall isn't even active anymore. I will agree with rhp, JD, and GO. I don't know about stbtgal.. Bruce, you've never liked me. Doesn't mean you have to consider me a bad player, because I will always be better than you at speed FS. Don't bring up bullshit about 8-man classic speed, because that's a very small portion of my speed games, and I used to play those with the best. (ljex, pimphawks70, KingofGods etc) And also dont say that the 6-player games on doodle are all luck just because you're not good at them. I can promise you that they involve just as quick thinking as the classic games, and I use the same exact tactics for the doodles and classics.

Gab don't be quick to assume. Bruce is good at freestyle. So are you. Don't jump to conclusions and say who is better then who. That's why we say the best 10 people who play FS not THE best person, because the these people are good you can't compare.

Now with that said, I haven't seen you playing FS in a while, you been busy?

And BTW, 8 man speed Classics do matter, just like 6 man Doodles matter.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:19 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
JDSizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal

This thread says nothing about speed anywhere.. All I see is Freestyle best... Prank is playing... he was in a game with you I thought? I will leave out the rest of your garbage. I will make it very clear. Yes you do have some skill, but lets be very clear that you are not anywhere near the the top 5. P.S. I have won my share of doodle games. There is not much to a map where you start with 2 or 3 spots depending on the number of players. Also it is you who is starting the classic 8 man games. I am just the one who is winning them. :)

BTW I am not really warmed up. In my prime I was really tough to beat. Now I am easy to beat if you know how to do it. I am talking strictly casual. In Speed I am not in my prime either, but I still hold my own. Now you can get off that high horse you rode in on and relax. Gah I wish you were around back in the 8 man days.. Scott and prank would have made you cry ;)
Corporal Bruceswar

Re: Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 am

Love this thread... maybe my favorite of all time.. nice work JD...

I truly have no clue who is the best past or present...impossible to determine... but I'm in the discussion, so I'm cool with that given the relatively subjective nature of the thread... man.. now I can sleep at night... lol

And bruce...I don't sleep on any player in a game... even the biggest noob has a shot at winning if everything breaks right for him...one reason why I'd like to play more classic fs speeders... harder for a noob to win on a bigger map relative to doodle or lux... and I know ur no noob, so I'm usually on my game when u and other solid fs players are in....

Have a nice day kiddies..
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

A quick 10 in no order

KraphtOne
Chad Tomer
Prankcall
Poo-maker
JDSizzleslice
Rhp 1
Great Ollie
ljex (when he plays)
Westbo
Stbtgal

This thread says nothing about speed anywhere.. All I see is Freestyle best... Prank is playing... he was in a game with you I thought? I will leave out the rest of your garbage. I will make it very clear. Yes you do have some skill, but lets be very clear that you are not anywhere near the the top 5. P.S. I have won my share of doodle games. There is not much to a map where you start with 2 or 3 spots depending on the number of players. Also it is you who is starting the classic 8 man games. I am just the one who is winning them. :)

BTW I am not really warmed up. In my prime I was really tough to beat. Now I am easy to beat if you know how to do it. I am talking strictly casual. In Speed I am not in my prime either, but I still hold my own. Now you can get off that high horse you rode in on and relax. Gah I wish you were around back in the 8 man days.. Scott and prank would have made you cry ;)

I changed the name shortly after you posted.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Asshole j/k LOL
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 am

Game 13035365

Alrighty join up kiddos... Costs me 25 bucks to send invites, so f*ck all that noise...
Major KraphtOne

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Game 13035365

Alrighty join up kiddos... Costs me 25 bucks to send invites, so f*ck all that noise...

Those are fun, count me in :D
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:

Go against krapth? No way. I'm out.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Go against krapth? No way. I'm out.

Wuss ;) Join up.. will be fun
Corporal Bruceswar

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion