Conquer Club

King Edward 3rd[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

King Edward 3rd[Cleared]TFO

Postby shaunmclain on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

King Edward 3rd
DreadedFate
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12951547

Comments: either there is secret diplomacy or DreadedFate made poor decision after poor decision. also there were some suspicious entries in the game chat. thank you for your time
Sergeant shaunmclain

Re: King Edward 3rd

Postby Frox333 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 pm

what do you mean suspicious comments is the game chat? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE SITTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!?!? grrrrrr, im not even gonna look at the game log. ill leave that for the mods. also, next time, can you file a report correctly?
Major Frox333

Postby jltile1 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Frox333 wrote:what do you mean suspicious comments is the game chat? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE SITTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!?!? grrrrrr, im not even gonna look at the game log. ill leave that for the mods. also, next time, can you file a report correctly?

Troll ?
Major jltile1

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Frox333 wrote:what do you mean suspicious comments is the game chat? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE SITTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!?!? grrrrrr, im not even gonna look at the game log. ill leave that for the mods. also, next time, can you file a report correctly?

Troll ?

Yeah... Kinda agreed.

Plus someone was sitting for the accused.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: King Edward 3rd[Pending]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:25 pm

I don't see enough evidence to hand out any punishment. Cleared.

As for the "suspicious entries" as you call them, that is simply someone account sitting for a friend.

http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php

19. Can I let another player take a turn for me when I am away from the game?
Players are allowed to account-sit for others as long as they are not opponents within the game. It is common courtesy to announce in game chat that another player will take your turn(s) during your absence. Babysitters should only do what is necessary to take the turn(s) and should not interact with the community, start or join new games (except for ongoing tournaments). Furthermore, you should only take another player's turn if they are in danger of missing a turn, not for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports