Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)

This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.

complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)

Locked.

complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!

He's trolling, silly. Of course. But it is also very much the type of arguments I hear just about everyday around here... so, not so silly, really. Forgive me, I thought this was off-topics. I also thought I might try and share some fun bits of info to lighten the mood. I was wrong on both accounts...
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

squishyg wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Locked.

He's trolling, silly. Of course. But it is also very much the type of arguments I hear just about everyday around here... so, not so silly, really. Forgive me, I thought this was off-topics. I also thought I might try and share some fun bits of info to lighten the mood. I was wrong on both accounts...

I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Locked.

I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account.

Dont panic, I am here and active :)

Just taking my time to get familiar with everything rather than just rushing in and making some rash decisions.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 am

Nah, it's pretty clear that this thread is currently the target of the "we don't have a coherent answer to give you, so we'll pretend not to hear you until you stop asking" tactic. Slightly more subtle than the "unjustifiable lock" manoeuvre, but equally juvenile, just as counter-productive.

Anyway, for those joining us at this late stage in the game, things have basically gone like this so far:

Thread gets locked for no apparent reason
Inquiry as to reasons for lock are made
Moderators say that it was locked for several unwritten reasons that do not feature in any of the written guidelines (i.e. because one of them just felt like locking it)
Users question the fairness of that, asking why unwritten rules only seem to apply to certain users
Most moderators shout "Shut up! You have had your answer! So what if we're abusing our powers and acting contrary to the guidelines we're always demanding that everybody else follows! Just accept it without comment!"
One Mod sees the light of reason and unlocks thread
Another angry Mod sticks to his untenable line of reasoning and re-locks it
Users continue to point out that Mods are clearly abusing their powers, and that the lock is 100% unjustifiable
Mods continue to point out that they don't really care what the guidelines say, and that they will just lock whatever they feel like, then ignore any complaints that they're inventing rules on the fly.
Users attempt to point out to mods why this is clearly a gross abuse of their position and utterly counter-productive
Mods try to ignore the complaints away because they've run out of new ways to dodge difficult questions
Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm

because CC is racist.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 pm

squishyg wrote:because CC is racist.

More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

jefjef wrote:

More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.

My apologies for taking so long but life has been real hectic. All that I can say is, Image.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

Bollocks.

My apologies for taking so long but life has been real hectic. All that I can say is, Image.

I find the OP guilty of being churlish , wasting a moderators time and using foul language both in this thread and gamechat. I would suggest he sends Chrissie some flowers and an apology and that his mother withdraws his cookies and hot milk for a period of not less than 2 weeks.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

Bollocks.

I find the OP guilty of being churlish , wasting a moderators time and using foul language both in this thread and gamechat. I would suggest he sends Chrissie some flowers and an apology and that his mother withdraws his cookies and hot milk for a period of not less than 2 weeks.

It's possible, but I'm not sure. Your best bet is to send in an eTicket (from the Help button at the top) and king achilles will assist you further.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.

This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.

Of course this is just my provided evidence... OH WAIT one more thing.... is it just me or do you all spell realize the same way... for some reason the 3 of you keep using s instead of z... just something I noticed. among other spelling errors.
Colonel jefjef

Postby squishyg on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 am

Crazyirishman wrote:

That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.

Please do not deliberately exploit site loopholes/bugs.

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Please do not deliberately exploit site loopholes/bugs.

Like sawdust or flour, finely powered metal can and does explode.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit. Claiming your first amendment right to free speech to post about the colour of your poop last night will not fly
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby jefjef on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

squishyg wrote:That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.

lol tell you what... when you drive a seven series... when you have a 4k sf house... when you have too many friends that take away from turn taking and in fact your maid takes CC turns, when you are a man.... when you are a man.... look me up
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 pm

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.

lol tell you what... when you drive a seven series... when you have a 4k sf house... when you have too many friends that take away from turn taking and in fact your maid takes CC turns, when you are a man.... when you are a man.... look me up

This makes me think that you think I did this because you asked...I didn't
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

When the meaning of what is being communicated is perfectly clear, does it really contribute anything to castigate someone over a semantic issue?

I've typed and erased several smartass responses. Quite honestly, I don't have any desire to get into a big pissing match with you over my erudition or lack thereof. I'm not a stupid man, but I'm perfectly aware that I don't know everything.

Do you have anything to say that is directly relevant to my theory?
Colonel jefjef

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

When the meaning of what is being communicated is perfectly clear, does it really contribute anything to castigate someone over a semantic issue?

I've typed and erased several smartass responses. Quite honestly, I don't have any desire to get into a big pissing match with you over my erudition or lack thereof. I'm not a stupid man, but I'm perfectly aware that I don't know everything.

Do you have anything to say that is directly relevant to my theory?

And my earlier remark was merely a light-hearted riposte and not an ad hominem attack at all. I'd hoped you above all would have seen it as such.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 am

It was an excellent idea, and I had hoped to do it, but time ran out on me.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:It was an excellent idea, and I had hoped to do it, but time ran out on me.

Our relationship meant nothing to me, I just wanted the sex.
Colonel jefjef

Postby MoB Deadly on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:16 pm

That's it, this thread is LOCKED.

I don't care how many e-tickets you submit, how many private messages you stuff in my inbox, or how many times you spam my wall, our decision on this is not going to change.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby BoganGod on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:11 am

MoB Deadly wrote:That's it, this thread is LOCKED.

I don't care how many e-tickets you submit, how many private messages you stuff in my inbox, or how many times you spam my wall, our decision on this is not going to change.

Your split personality disorder is taking effect. Possibly it is just your inflated sense of grandeur. The reports JefJef has supplied me with, do not quite do you justice.
Corporal BoganGod

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion